Working with Stephanie was an absolute dream! She totally came to my rescue when I had to reschedule my engagement shoot and my original hair/makeup team was unavailable. She was so professional and was able to take me at the very last minute f...
or my shoot, and I was so glad she did!! She did such an amazing job on my hair and makeup, did it exactly like how I asked. I was in awe of how stunning my hair/makeup looked at the end! She was so personable and fun to be with too, and her prices were incredibly reasonable. I hope to work with her again, if you're on the fence about booking with her, definitely do it - you won't regret it!
Reviewed On 10/29/2021 by Nicole A
There aren't enough words. I booked Steph for makeup (I already had a hair girl, or else I would have booked her for that as well because her work is sooo incredible!!), and I cannot recommend her enough!! She is so incredibly sweet and did an ...
amazing job on my makeup for my bridal shower and makeup. She really took time to understand exactly what I wanted, offered options, and made sure I was perfectly happy with every detail of my makeup for my big day. She worked an earlier wedding over an hour away on my wedding day, and made sure to show up promptly on time for my wedding. She stuck around afterwards for touch ups and made sure that I was all set for my ceremony. So sweet, so affordable, and just all around incredible! Highly highly highly recommend!!
Reviewed On 8/12/2020 by Nora S
Stephanie and her team were absolutely incredible to work with. They were so kind, stuck to schedule and timing and of course, made myself and the rest of my wedding party look beautiful. I’ve had the opportunity to post a few photos of my big ...
day and everyone is messaging me to tell me how amazing my hair and makeup looked. I have never felt more beautiful and it is all thanks to Steph and her team. I can not recommend them enough, they were absolutely amazing. If you are considering hiring Steph for your wedding day, DO IT! She is amazing.
Reviewed On 7/13/2020 by Michelle P
Stephanie made me look so beautiful on my wedding day. She was on time for the trial and wedding day, she was fun to talk to and paid me so many compliments about my skin. She was super professional and personable. I highly recommend and would...
totally have her come do my makeup just because =)
Reviewed On 7/07/2020 by Karen M
Stephanie with Hair and Makeup By Stephanie C. was amazing! She arrived at the Park Lane Hotel at 430 am promptly to begin my hair and makeup for my wedding day! Her work was wonderful; she is truly talented. She adjusted any styles to my likin...
g, seamlessly and flexibly. She helped show my sister how to secure my veil. She also did a wonderful job with my mom and sister’s hair and even stayed to touch up my own when I returned from a pre-ceremony photo shoot in Central Park. I would not hesitate booking Stephanie for your special event due to her talent, efficiency, flexibility, and personality! Thank you Stephanie!
Reviewed On 1/20/2020 by N P
Overall, Stephanie is a nice girl, however, I wasn't completely satisfied with the process, day of, and how my make up looked for wedding day. Looking back on pictures my make up did not stay throughout the day, and it was different from the 2 ...
trails and what I discussed I wanted. I was happy with hair. I worked with Stephanie for hair and makeup for myself, bridesmaids and MOB/MOG.
- easy to get along with in person
- flexible within reason
- decent value
- will travel to you (if you pay a fee)
- answered all my questions leading up to big day
- on time day of
- worked with me to make sure we got my hair exactly as I wanted it, she was very patient for this (for the most part the updo stayed all day). I was happy with my hair day of.
- Makeup was not how we discussed in trail
- there was not enough time to do my MOH's makeup, so she had to do it herself
- didn't stay to help me put on veil, left immediately after finishing
- almost forgot to put in my hairclip
- put my picture on social media after I didn't sign permission for it
- made the process leading up to the big day harder than it needed to be. I ended up needing two trails as I changed direction for hairstyle (paid for each). The MOG wanted to trail a few weeks before wedding (definitely last minute so completely understood that she could not be accommodated). Stephanie accused me of not liking her style (bc I needed a second trial and MOG wanted trail too - which I think is perfectly reasonable), and suggested maybe we not work together. Making a bride think that she has no hair/makeup two weeks before wedding when you book over 6 months prior is not the most professional. Being in this business you need to know how to work with nervous brides and adding this unnecessary stress two weeks before is not a best practice.
Tips for brides: I would suggest to go in the beginning of middle of bridal party, not last. What people don't tell you is how many distractions there are in the last moments of getting ready (flowers being delivered, best man picking up ring, etc etc) and that takes away from your tight timeline for hair and makeup, and so many things going on that you don't have time to make sure hair and makeup is perfect before artist leaves. Another tip, wear long lasting lipstick (and have a friend remind you to reapply)! I was too caught up in the moment and didn't reapply, which was very apparent in photos.
Reviewed On 10/29/2019 by Alexa C
Stephanie did a great job on my hair and makeup.
She listened to exactly what I wanted. There was 6 of us and she was extremely detail oriented all while keeping us running on time. Highly recommend!
Reviewed On 5/29/2019 by Jessica S
Stephanie did an amazing job on my hair and makeup trial for my wedding. She arrived on time and began with a consolation. She listened to everything that I wanted and achieved the look for my wedding day perfectly! I am so happy I choose her, ...
her attention to detail is amazing and her hair designs are so beautiful and better than I have ever seen other stylist do!! I’ve used Stephanie for previous weddings that I have been in and she always made brides and bridesmaids feel comfortable! I did notice how all of the makeup that she uses is top of the line products like Nars, jacklyn hill, tarte, mac, Anastasia and more. The makeup lasts all day and looks so beautiful. Stephanie is a must on your wedding day!