Hair and Makeup I Do

Bridal Hairstylist and Makeup Artist for weddings and all other special occasions. Serving Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, and West Palm Beach. 20% off BRIDAL trials on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Follow us on Instagram @hairandmakeupido

Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

Coral Springs, FL (954) 464-1695

Wedding - Fort Lauderdale, FL April 6th, 2015

Reviewed on 4/17/2015

Natalie and her girls were amazing! They showed up to our house on time and were so fun to work with. We were able to listen to music and sip on mimosa’s while getting ready! Such an awesome way to start any wedding day! Her prices are outstanding for the services they provide.... Read More My girls and I all looked like models by the time they left. I let Natalie choose my makeup style as I wasn't too picky and it turned out amazing! I have never felt so beautiful! The groomsmen were in awe at my beautiful bridal party! Natalie was able to add additional services for a couple of my girls (once they saw the makeup they had to get it done!) I would recommend Hair and Makeup I do to any bride to be in the South Florida Area. If you would like a personal reference or see photos feel free to message me. Thank you so much Natalie for making me look like a princess on my wedding day!

Hair and Makeup I DO made my wedding perfect

Reviewed on 7/31/2013 Peri B

Natalie and the team at Hair and Makeup I DO were absolutely amazing! The girls are all extremely talented, and I could not have made a better decision for hair and makeup for me and my girls on my wedding day! They completely brought my vision to life, and guests were coming up... Read More to me all night saying my hair and makeup as well as my bridesmaids was flawless. As a bride, one thing you are always concerned with is making sure you are not running late. In the time leading up to the wedding, Natalie and I had conversations about how many people would be getting hair and makeup so that she could work out the timing. Natalie and her team showed up right on time and really stayed true to the schedule we had discussed. This helped to keep me calm and relaxed all day. I would DEFINITELY recommend using Hair and Makeup I DO!

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Kara F

Natalie and her team were amazing!!! While searching through thousands of pictures of make up artists, I stumbled across my friends Instagram page and saw her wedding pictures. Needless to say, I fell in love. Since I tend to be slightly indecisive, Natalie met with me a couple... Read More of times to go over my look. She was patient and helped guide not only with my look but my entire bridal party. On the day of, all of the girls were extremely professional, friendly and fun! I loved the way I looked and all of my girls. I really cant say enough about Natalie. She was a perfect addition to my special day in every way and she was absolutely worth every penny. She is not the least expensive, but you pay for what you get and I am one satisfied customer.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Mary T

When planning a wedding most brides stress over flowers, photographer, etc....for me I AGONIZED over finding the perfect hair and makeup vendor. I am SO picky and such a perfectionist when it comes to hair and makeup, and I never thought I would find the right person to do my... Read More hair and makeup on the biggest day of my life where hundreds of people would be staring at me! Thank GOD I found Natalie, the owner of Hair and Makeup I Do! She completely listened to what I wanted and after my trial I could not wait to work with her. My hair and makeup lasted all day and all night (my trial was on the rainiest day in Florida and it didn't budge). I even did one more hair trial to make sure that wearing my hair down was the right decision, and Natalie was so patient and really made my vision come true. She was so organized and professional, and after getting to hang out with her my whole wedding day, I feel like we're friends! Thank you Natalie and her team for getting us all wedding ready, and for making my bridal hair and makeup vision a reality!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Kara W

Natalie and her team are amazing! They did 10 of us girls for my wedding and we all looked flawless! Highly recommended !

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Eden K

Ladies look no further. Hair and Makeup I Do are absolutely fantastic. Natalie and her team are experts and are so fun to work with. My bridesmaids, mother and I never looked so good. Our make up and hair lasted the entire night and we all received so many compliments.... Read More Absolutely 5 Stars!!!!!

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Rosie Z

Natalie and her team were wonderful on my wedding day. They arrived on time and everyone raved about my hair and makeup all night long, it was better than I ever imagined and I can't thank Natalie and her team enough for the fabulous job she did. I highly recommend Hair and... Read More Makeup I Do!

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Amelia K

I wish I could give them negative stars. I did not get to use them for my wedding because of their serious lack of miscommunication. I contacted Hair and Makeup I Do in early June to learn about pricing and to see if they were available for my date - I received the contract on... Read More June 30th. While filling out the contract, I realized we didn't finalize pricing for family members and also didn't know how much time to allot for each person so I left them a voicemail and sent an email. I didn't receive a response for over two weeks so I reached out again and had the chance to finally speak with Natalie. Once she answered my questions, I told her I was going to send her the contract once I had access to a scanner and mentioned I was in the process of moving. I emailed the contract 48 hours later and received a reply within an hour from her assistant stating they are now booked for my wedding date. No one had the decency to contact me once they were booked for that date and I would have booked them on June 30th had Natalie or someone from her team returned my call or replied to my email. When I explained all of this to Natalie all she could do was boast about how many weddings she does and told me that she didn't think I was going to book with her when I had told her 48 hours prior that I was completing the contract while we were on the phone! Very rude and horrendous communication - I hope she gets organized, otherwise there will be a lot of other disappointed and unhappy brides.

2017-07-26T21:20:03 Response from the vendor

HI Amelia, We would like to apologize for your experience with our company. First, we could like to say that yes, there was a miscommunication when a phone call was requested via email to answer some questions you had. Our admin completely missed your email... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 N M

Natalie and her team did my hair and my bridal party's hair for my January wedding. Natalie, who is sweet, caring, and extremely talented, has team members who are just as amazing. My hair was just what I wanted and what we had done at my trial. They took the time to listen to... Read More what my girls wanted and executed it flawlessly! I couldn't thank them enough for being a part of my day! I would recommend Natalie and her team at Hair and Makeup I Do to anyone who wants to look amazing, feel comfortable, and laugh along with their beauty team! Thank you Natalie and Hair & Makeup I Do team!!!!

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Kathryn D

Natalie and her team were amazing! They made my bridesmaids and I absolutely beautiful! They were also on time for when they were scheduled which was a major plus! Last thing you want to worry about on your special day is having the hair/makeup late. I would highly recommend... Read More them!!!

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Rebecca S

I HIGHLY recommend Hair and Makeup I DO to anyone looking for an AWESOME hair and make-up team for their wedding or special event. Natalie and her team are nothing short of amazing!!! They were so professional, friendly and, most importantly, extremely talented. Everyone... Read More looked and felt absolutely beautiful!!! Natalie went above and beyond to make sure that my hair and make-up was exactly what I wanted (and that it would withstand any wind or rain at my outdoor/oceanfront ceremony)! And, sure enough, it was pretty windy during our first look pictures and during the ceremony but my hair and make-up made it through perfectly! My wedding day would not have been the same without them!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Ashley O

Looking for hair and makeup for your next special event? You found the best! Natalie did my hair and makeup (and bridal party) for my October 2016 Wedding. She absolutely #nailedit... my hair and makeup could not have been more "me." I still cannot get over how perfect it was,... Read More she is so talented and professional. Her and team are very sweet and fit in so well with my sisters and I during the "day of" prep.

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Ashley M

Natalie and her team were excellent! These girls have got this stuff down! Everyone loved the makeup. The hair was beautiful as well, but i would definitely recommend bringing pics so you get exactly what you want.

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Gita T

Natalie and her team at Hair and Makeup I do were absolutely wonderful to work with! From my hair and makeup trial, to the big day, Natalie was fantastic. And of course, most importantly, my hair and makeup looked perfect! My bridesmaids looked just gorgeous. Her team did such... Read More an amazing job! My hair and makeup photographed perfectly and still looked great at the end of the night. When deciding on Hair and Makeup I do, I viewed all of the past brides and thought, Wow! I want to look this beautiful on my big day. Thank you again Natalie and the team!

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 Claudia G

Natalie and her team were absolutely amazing. I live in Australia and have a very hectic job so I asked one of my bridesmaids to do some research online for a hair and makeup team. Very quickly I was able to identify that Natalie would be the best for the job as her makeup... Read More style is naturally flawless. Every single person of my bridal party was happy with what they got. Natalie was very accommodating from the beginning and I felt very comfortable from the start knowing that I was in good hands (even when I did the trial 2 days before my wedding). The fact that they can do both hair and makeup works really well logistics wise. Worth the investment indeed. Thank you so much for your help! I would absolutely recommend. Btw, you may be lucky to meet her dog! Regards, Claudia.

Reviewed on 6/02/2016 Sophia A

I absolutely loved my makeup Natalie did on my wedding day! Her team was a great help and did all my bridesmaids makeup. They were on time, neat and professional. Natalie also did a great job on the bridesmaid’s undo’s and handled a variety of different hair types. Highly... Read More recommended ☺

Reviewed on 4/08/2016 Kaitlyn C

Natalie and her team were absolutely wonderful! Their attention to detail and impeccable skills were definitely displayed in their beautiful work on me and my bridal party. They were incredibly easy to work with and made sure to have everyone ready on time. I had a large bridal... Read More party and they were able to accommodate and keep to schedule which is incredibly important for the day of the wedding since it is usually hair and makeup services that causes brides to run late. I highly recommend their services to any bride or woman seeking beautiful, high quality hair and makeup services!!

Reviewed on 3/31/2016 Michelle S

Natalie and her team of girls were wonderful! They made getting ready so relaxing. They were on time and very professional. Natalie was easy to get in touch with while planning my wedding from across the state. All of the girls on this team are extremely talented. HIGHLY... Read More recommended. Couldn't have been happier with the results :) Michelle 11.07.15

Reviewed on 3/28/2016 Kerri T

Natalie is the most amazing makeup/ hair artist in South Florida. Natalie and her team were professionals. They did a wonderful job. My bridal party loved how their hair and makeup turned out. They all looked absolutely beautiful. Natalie did my makeup and hair and I was blown... Read More away. When Natalie was done with me and I looked in the mirror, I started to cry. She made me look like a princess. Natalie takes her time and wants you to look your best. She is a wonder person and artist with a true gift. If you want to feel and look beautiful, hire Natalie and her team for your wedding.

Reviewed on 3/24/2016 Jason W

Natalie and her team at Hair and Makeup I Do are exceptionally talented! The first trial I did for my wedding was awful - I didn't even recognize myself. Thankfully, I found Hair and Makeup I Do through The Know & scheduled a trial with Natalie. I explained to her what kind... Read More of look I was going for and she exceeded my expectations. After the trial, I began to get a headache (I get them often & easily) so I was worried that I would have a headache on the day of the wedding because of how tightly my hair was pulled back. I went in for a second trial so we could play around and see what we could do to try and ease the tension on my head. Natalie was super patient & willing to help me. Yet again, another headache. At this point, I was getting really worried that having my hair up may not be an option, BUT, on the day of the wedding, Natalie worked her magic! She styled my up do, so beautifully, and with absolutely no headache. My makeup was absolutely stunning, and was exactly what I wanted. I don't wear too much makeup, so her ability to create a very natural look blew me away. My bridesmaids, as well as my mom & mother-in-law were so happy with their hair and makeup as well. Natalie & the Hair and Makeup I Do team are literally so talented, it's unbelievable. They can look at a picture, and recreate it as if they had styled the original photo. They are friendly, stylish & fun. A definite asset to have on a day as important as your wedding day. I will recommend them to anyone I know getting married or having an event, and I recommend them to anyone reading this review - hiring Hair and Makeup I Do will be one of the best decisions you could make during your planning process!

Reviewed on 3/24/2016 Brittany K

I am from New York, NY and I had a destination wedding on 3/20/16 at The Addison in Boca Raton. I hired Natalie and her ladies for hair and makeup and as my bridesmaid gift I bought them each hair services on my wedding day. When it comes to service, Natalie has very clear... Read More communication and is very organized. I worked with Natalie to plan services over the phone and we were able to sort everything out quickly and efficiently. I also really appreciated Natalie's honesty in telling you what looks good and what doesn't. Natalie was always on time whether it be for a phone call, trial, or wedding day. Quality of work: hair/makeup - incredible. I showed all of my bridesmaids the Hair and Makeup I Do website before the wedding, and everyone was excited to get glammed up. On wedding day, my bridesmaids and I looked so beautiful. Everyone's hair and makeup was flawless and our hair/makeup lasted throughout the entire day of crying and humidity. I hope one day Natalie moves to New York (hehe) so I can have her make me up for all my important events. To sum it up: go with Natalie! Natalie and her team are so talented truly live for their work.

Reviewed on 3/22/2016

The team was amazing! They made my day even more special with their great work.

Reviewed on 3/22/2016 Kelsey M

Natalie and her team were the absolute greatest! I honestly cannot thank them enough for how beautiful they made my bridesmaids and I look! They were sweet, professional and extremely talented!!! HIGHLY recommend!

Reviewed on 3/22/2016 Melissa S

Natalie and her team are absolutely phenomenal! From initial contact (via email- I was a destination bride) to our wedding day, Natalie was awesome! Natalie and Carmen are truly passionate about their profession. Our makeup and hair were flawless! My bridesmaids and I wanted to... Read More take them back to Maryland with us! Thanks Natalie and Carmen! You ladies are amazing! Pick Hair and Makeup I do for you wedding- you will not regret it :)

Perfect Natural Look

Reviewed on 1/24/2016 Lindsey F

Natalie and team did a great job for my hair and make up on the big day. They did a great "all natural" look for my 8 bridesmaids, mom and mother in law that don't typically wear make up. They kept to a strict schedule which started the day off perfectly!