Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Beauty

6N061 Brierwood Dr, St. Charles, IL (773) 802-8569

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Leah N

Jen did my hair for my wedding day, and she was amazing to work with throughout the whole process! She communicated well, worked to create what I wanted during the trial, and made it exactly the same (as well as stress-free) on the day of. She also did four bridesmaids and my... Read More mother - all before 1:00! If you're thinking of working with Jen, just do it! She's a sweet person and clearly knows what she's doing.

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Katie D

Jen is the best! She was so easy to work with and made scheduling my trial and wedding day timeline a breeze. I loved my hair and it stayed beautiful all night long. All of my bridesmaids also loved their hair styles :)

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Morgan W

Jen was fantastic to work with. She was sweet and easy to work with. She got my vision in the trial and only tweeked it slightly for the wedding day (by my request). My hair looked stunning all night long and I never had to worry about it falling. She did a fantastic job on all... Read More of my bridesmaids as well!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Gretchen P

Of all the compliments I received from my wedding day and pictures afterwards, my hair got the most. Jen did an amazing job making my hair look beautiful, effortless, and not stiff or over done. She also did an great job on my bridesmaids as well. It was a pretty windy day and... Read More my hair stayed perfect throughout everything. She is very talented, and a pleasure to work with. I would recommend her over and over to anyone looking for a hair stylist for their big day. She really listens to what you ask of her, and executes it flawlessly. I cannot thank her enough for the amazing job she did on myself and my bridesmaids.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Brynna K

Jen did an incredible job with my hair! We did not have a trial, but she nailed the natural look that I wanted for my wedding. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Lisa D

Jen executed my hair better than I could have imagined for my wedding! I did two trials which both looked great but ended up going with a different look for the day... and it turned out so perfect! She is so sweet and a joy to work with! Couldn't recommend her any more!

Reviewed on 4/04/2016

Jennifer is amazing!! She came to my house for my trial and I had a few different picture styles that I really loved bits and pieces from each and she was able to combine them all into what I wanted. It turned out exactly how I envisioned!! The same thing with bridesmaids hair... Read More too! She is so sweet and caring and really took the time to do each girls hair and make sure it looked perfect. Loved working with her and would highly recommend her to everyone!

Reviewed on 4/03/2016 Irene C

Jennifer is a professional and friendly person. She is very accommodating and really listens to what her client needs. She was on site which was convenient. I had Jennifer do my wedding trial, hair for my engagement photos, and hair styling for my sister and I on the wedding... Read More day. It all turned out perfect. She is super easy to talk to and I highly recommend Jennifer's services for any bride! The cost of her services are reasonable too!

Reviewed on 3/31/2016

I've personally worked on several styled shoots and have always been fortunate to work with great vendors. Jen was no exception! Not only was she super sweet, she knew hair very well and was able to delicately place curls on my head in such a pretty, unique way that stayed for... Read More a long time! You definitely won't be disappointed when contacting Jen!

Reviewed on 3/22/2016 Carly P

Jen is wonderful! Not only does she do beautiful wedding work, but she is super sweet, quick to respond, and loves what she does! I love when we have the chance to partner up for local weddings because I know my clients will be so pleased. Looking forward to more weddings... Read More together!

Reviewed on 3/01/2016 Sarah G

Jen was a pleasure to work with for my wedding. She did an incredible job on my hair and my mother's hair! She was so personable and easy to talk to and yet very professional. Thank you, Jen for helping me feel extra beautiful on my wedding day!