Hair Stylists, Makeup Artists, Beauty

26 Central Street, Ipswich, MA (978) 356-2776

Great Service, Gorgeous Styles!

Reviewed on 7/06/2013 Melissa G

I absolutely loved my experience with Erica at Hair Crafters. She was very accommodating and flexible. There were seven girls, including myself, have their hair done on the morning of my wedding, and Erica and her assistant finished in record speed (perfect for my slight... Read More obsession with sticking to timelines!). All of our hair looked beautiful, and Erica made sure that we were all 100% satisfied - she even altered my mom's hair after my mom had decided she needed more volume than she originally wanted. I loved that Erica was willing to come out to my house to do our hair, and she did a wonderful job cleaning up after. I highly recommend Hair Crafters for your event. I'm certainly going back for my regular hair needs :-)

Hair Crafters- Beautiful hair and service!

Reviewed on 7/26/2012 Dianna M

Hair Crafters was so perfect for our recent wedding (6/9/12). It was so easy to get in touch with my hair dresser (Erica) by phone as well as email to plan for the day and to discuss hair ideas for me and my bridesmaids. For my trial, I showed her and told her what I had in... Read More mind and she got it down perfectly... On the wedding day, she somehow made my style look even better, more perfect! Erica also did my mother and bridesmaid's hair, while Heather did a few more of my bridesmaids. Everyone had totally different hair and elected for totally different styles, and the stylists made everyone look so beautiful! Also, while everyone's hair looked natural, they made sure the styles would last the day, and even after a windy trolley ride, everyone was picture ready! I have always had wonderful experiences with Hair Crafters, and especially after my wedding, I can say they continue to amaze me with their talents!