Your one-stop-shop wedding design experience.

HMD is a wedding stationery design business offering full custom suites, day-of products, calligraphy and wedding signage. Serving brides all throughout the U.S.! -- Weddings are my passion. Getting to experience a couple's love story first hand inspires me creatively to go above and beyond. I pride myself zon creating the perfect wedding design experience for each and every soon-to-be Mr. & Mrs. Your stationery suite is the "first look" into your big day for your friends and family; my goal is to make it as unique and special as possible. Whatever your style, my job is to bring it to life.

Signs, Custom Invitations, Guest Books, Menus, Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Printing, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

Lexington, KY (606) 879-1005

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Kelsey G

OBSESSED!!! Haley was so amazing to work with!! Haley designed our save the dates, RSVPs, invitations, programs, and did all the calligraphy for our RSVP envelopes and invite envelopes. Haley was amazing at designing what I envisioned as a bride. I could not have been more... Read More thrilled with her work and had SO many compliments on our suite!!! I highly suggest Haley to any bride looking for a professional, talented, creative, and affordable vendor!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Kelli W

I am a photographer and I have worked with Haley on multiple occasions. She is AMAZING! Her work is absolutely perfect and her personality just makes the entire experience working with her superb! I will continue to be excited when I get to work with Haley and I HIGHLY recommend... Read More her!

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Bennett S

Haley Michelle Designs went above and beyond on my wedding invitations! She did not stop making revisions until I was 110% satisfied! She made the process so easy and took one less stress off of my shoulders! I also didn't have to break the bank to have custom made invitations.... Read More Great quality at an affordable price! Can't beat HMD!!!!

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Kelli H

Haley Michelle Designs created the most perfect invitation suite for our wedding! She designed our invitations, reply cards, detail cards and addressed all of the envelopes. Our invitations were beautiful and Haley was very accommodating in all of my revision requests!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Whitney C

Haley did great designing my wedding invitations. I gave her a few images of the style of wedding I was wanting and she designed the most perfect invitation suite to match! Highly recommend using her!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Jonathan M

Haley is a sorority sister of mine who has created her own business. I'm so proud of her and consider it a blessing I got to work with her for my my graduation announcements, engagement save the dates, invitations, and ceremony programs. They were all so beautiful. Thank you... Read More Haley, your incredible!

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Haylee T

I cannot brag on Haley enough!!! She design my wedding invitations and RSVP's and I was more than satisfied. When I received my prints in person I was amazed at how beautiful they were. So glad I went this route. Thanks again, Haley!

Reviewed on 3/01/2017 Cassie C

Haley is such a talented artist and did such a lovely job making our suite. She is very accommodating and affordable. Having her do calligraphy addressing was such a time saver and added an elegant touch to our envelopes. I would totally recommend using her!

Reviewed on 1/31/2017 Kristy H

Haley Michelle Designs made my save the dates and sign for my wedding and I couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Callen C

Very pleased! I got my save the dates, invites, and RSVP cards from Haley Michelle Designs and am so happy with the product that I received. I had no idea how expensive these things could be so when I found someone who would custom design them for half the price it was like... Read More where do I sign up?! I filled out a survey and sent her some pictures and she perfectly captured the feel of my wedding in a perfect save the date and invitation. Would definitely recommend to any future bride looking for cute quality invitations that won't break the bank

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Samantha P

I had my save the dates and my invitations done by Haley Michelle designs. My order was delivered on time and in perfect condition. The pricing of my order was the best price I was able to find any where! I will definitely order again.

Haley Walls

Hi there.. Haley here! I'm a small town girl with an overwhelming passion for design and weddings. I enjoy the little things in life: A delicious homecooked meal, a Saturday night cuddled on the couch with my fiance and adorable pup, Jazz, or a day filled with shopping with my family. I have been working in the wedding industry for 3 years now, and I can't believe where it is today. I remind myself every day how blessed I am to get to do what I love each and every day!... and it's all because of YOU.