Hammock Beach Resort

Palm Coast, FL

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Be Swept Away

From start to finish, whether formal or casual, Hammock Beach Resort will see to your every wish and make sure that nothing is left to chance. It's your wedding and we will make your dream a reality. With a multitude of both ceremony and reception venues we make it a simple process to plan your big day on our untouched coast of Florida.

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Waterfront, Beach, Country Club, Hotel, Restaurant, Tented

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Service Staff

771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

200 Ocean Crest Drive, Palm Coast, FL (386) 597-6363

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Kristin C

My husband and I couldn't have picked a better venue. It was the first (and only) venue we looked at and checked everything off of our "wanted" list. We were so excited and giddy after leaving our initial appointment in May 2016. Everything about Hammock Beach Resort was... Read More absolutely perfect... the view, the atmosphere, the staff. Everyone went above and beyond to make our day (wedding weekend really!) run smoothly and effortlessly. Colleen, our Event Coordinator, was always one step ahead of the game and made sure we were always taken care of and everything was how we wanted it. The catering staff never skipped a beat and was always offering my husband and I water or cocktails, making sure we never went without. I literally cannot say enough about the Hammock and how exceptional our wedding was. It was definitely a day we will remember for the rest of our lives! :) Thank you so much Colleen and staff!!!

Reviewed on 3/20/2018 Angela D

Words can not even explain how PERFECT this venue and team are!! We fell in love with the gorgeous views and ballroom as soon as we arrived to the venue. It is absolutely breath taking. We worked with both Michelle and Colleen and felt completely taken care of every step of the... Read More way. They were on top of everything since day one and helped ease my wedding planning stress! They were quick to respond to emails and very detailed/organized when it came to setting up anything I needed the day of the wedding. Our wedding was flawless and everyone could not stop raving about the venue, staff, food- EVERYTHING. We would HIGHLY recommend Hammock Beach to anyone !!! Thank you all so much! - Angela & Kevin Hulsman

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Sharisse T

I just got married on July 15, 2017 and I was SO impressed with Hammock Beach Resort!! Everything looked beautiful and thankfully the weather cooperated for us - there wasn't a cloud in sight! I worked with Colleen for majority of the time until she went on maternity leave, then... Read More Michelle stepped in. I loved working with them both and they were very accommodating and were there for me every step of the way!! I absolutely LOVE this resort and I definitely recommend it! It's the perfect location to have a wedding! I will be going back any chance that I can!

Reviewed on 3/24/2016 Jennifer N

I am so grateful we chose The Conservatory at Hammock Beach Resort for our wedding. Lyndsey Bowden is incredible to work with- she is very good at her job! I highly recommend The Conservatory location. It's the least used venue space of those Hammock Beach offers and I have not... Read More a clue why. It's beautiful and unique- the perfect fit for our Victorian inspired wedding. Thank you Lyndsey and The Hammock Beach crew for making our day perfect!

Incredible Venue!

Reviewed on 11/13/2015 Kat C

This resort is absolutely stunning for having a wedding! The locations are gorgeous, and the food is beyond incredible. We had so much amazing food during the cocktail hour we were barely able to even eat any of our dinner! The staff was not only very helpful and courteous,... Read More but went out of their way to provide help above and beyond what was required of them. Since I was a bit of a diy bride, especially when it came to the decorations, this was an amazing help! Also, the event planners that work with you to organize everything are outstanding and able to accommodate anything you ask of them! I would have wanted to be married there for the views alone, gorgeous lawns overlooking the beach and right down the street from a dolphin habitat, but the incredible service and outstanding food made it the best choice we could have made! The only down side is the location. It is definitely a destination wedding for non-Florida residents since the nearest airports are an hour or more away. However, there are three different airports within about an hour to two hours distance so the location is still great!

Amazing

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Amanda C

Colleen was the greatest wedding coordinator we could have asked for. Everything went very smoothly. She communicated with me the whole time and kept me from falling apart the day before when the beach had been torn up by the eclipse. It was perfect. All of it. Loved being... Read More treated so kindly by all the staff. All of the family was very pleased with everything as well! Couldn't ask for more!

Perfect

Reviewed on 4/29/2014 Julia S

Hammock beach helped me have the percent wedding. The staff was great and everything flowed smoothly that I was stress free on my big day!

The Salon is awesome!

Reviewed on 3/19/2013 Krista K

My bridesmaids, mothers and I all got our hair done at the salon and OMG all of us looked perfect!! I told my stylist that I liked a couple of these hair types and what I had pictured in my mind and she did it PERFECTLY!!! I got soooo many compliments!!! :)

Perfect

Reviewed on 10/18/2012 Holly L

My wedding at the Hammock was perfect. Thats all thanks to Jackie Neill, the coordinator and many other wonderful vendors. Jackie made me feel so comfortable and stress free. She always had everything under control. And the resort far exceeded my expectations. I had only seen... Read More pictures and when I arrived I could not believe how absolutely amazing it was. And the staff that served during the even made me feel so special and made all the guests feel so taken care of. They are so amazing, I would highly highly recommend them!!

Awesome resort

Reviewed on 6/04/2012 Ashley M

Awesome place to get married. The ocean and golf course was beautiful and Jackie the wedding planner does an amazing job! You have to look here.

AMAZING!!!!

Reviewed on 5/17/2012 Tiffany S

This place was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!It was beautiful & you never have to leave the resort! Right on the beach!The spa was incredible!I'll be taking my husband there for a romantic getaway!

wonderful!

Reviewed on 4/29/2012 Elizabeth M

Everyone was great and so helpful! With so many back up plans and staff, nothing can go wrong. Worry and stress free. Friendly people who will do anything to make your wedding perfect! They take care of everything! And the location is breathtakingly beautiful.

Dream Venue

Reviewed on 11/15/2011 Molly V

I had my wedding at Hammock Beach in the Lodge Tent in October and I cannot say enough good stuff about this place! The staff was so friendly and helpful. I was so pleased with the whole experience. My guests raved about their accomodations, too. I actually wished we would have... Read More stayed there for our honeymoon.

AMAZING staff, AMAZING experience

Reviewed on 6/30/2011 Lauren H

The price was great, the venue and backdrop were amazing and the staff were so helpful with anything and everything! The rooms are magnificent and they gave us a free one bedroom for my husband and I the night of the wedding. It had a bottle of champagne and the fridge was... Read More FULL of food that was served at our wedding! We were so busy with the wedding that we didn't get to enjoy much food, but we did after! They were very accomoding. I would recommend this hidden gem of a resort to anyone and everyone!

Beautiful Ceremony and Reception

Reviewed on 6/06/2011 Stephanie F

We had our ceremony and reception at Hammock Beach Resort in Palm Coast, FL and it was more beautiful than I ever could have imagined. I have had many guests tell me it was one of the most beautiful weddings they have been too! We were married outside on the Grand Event Lawn... Read More overlooking the ocean and our reception was outside as well but under the tent near the Lodge. When we were doing site visits during the initial planning stages, we knew we were looking at more expensive options because we wanted beach front in May in Florida, but Hammock Beach was by far the most beautiful property we looked at and ended up being the most reasonable! Our wedding coordinator Keith gave us a per person price which included everything. This was so nice because we didn't have to worry about fees and added costs piling up throughout the planning and when we made our final payment the Monday before our wedding the total was exactly what he had said and what we had budgeted for, no additional costs and nothing showing up after either! We had a beautiful day which definitely helped, but also the resort is just amazing and Keith was wonderful through the whole process. The day of I stopped by the reception site (BIG MISTAKE by the way) and started freaking out because our florist had left a bunch of things undone. Keith said not to worry and told me to go back to our room and get ready and that he would make sure his staff took care of everything. And they did! They finished setting everything up and by the time I came back after the ceremony it looked perfect and beautiful. They really went above and beyond. The food was also amazing. I was a bit nervous when Keith suggested we go with the buffet option, I am not a huge fan of buffets, but everything was delicious! And there was plenty! We have received several compliments about how amazing the food was and I know that no one left hungry! It was also really nice because we had a lot of guests from out of town that stayed over the weekend and they said it was a great vacation for them too spending a couple extra days at such a fabulous resort! It was also nice having the rest of the weekend (we were married on a Friday and stayed until Sunday) to spend time with family we don't get to see very often. The resort is very large which can be a bit intimidating, and a little pricey but definitely worth it and overall a great experience. Picture Perfect!

Perfect Location for my Wedding

Reviewed on 6/01/2011 Jennifer J

The Hammock Beach Resort is the perfect place to have a wedding. The grounds are absolutely gorgeous and well-kept with so many different back drops and places to have the perfect wedding. We had our wedding reception in the tent which was wonderful at night to be right there... Read More next to the ocean. We also loved this resort for our wedding because unlike most of the resorts on the east coast, we felt secluded and not intermixed with the other resort guests during the ceremony and reception. My husband and I will most likely spend our one year anniversary at the resort for the weekend because we absolutely loved being there. During the wedding planning process we worked with Keith Keiser. Keith was diligent in all our e-mail correspondence, usually getting back to me within minutes. Keith helped all the way through our wedding, accommodating anything we needed. He was very professional and truly cared that the wedding went exactly how I imagined. Thank you Hammock Beach Resort and Keith Keiser for making our wedding everything we could have wanted it to be!

Hammock Beach Wedding

Reviewed on 1/02/2011 Sarah T

We had an AMAZING Wedding weekend! It started with a yacht cruise on Thursday, trivia in Loggerheads, Luau Welcome event on Friday and an Amazing wedding ceremony on the Grand Lawn. The original plan was to have the reception outdoors but, due to weather we ended up moving... Read More inside - which turned out to be PERFECT! The food at the event was Incredible - Everyone raved about the event! My only reason for not giving 5 stars was challenges with responses from the hotel & wedding planner prior to our event. It was quite frustrating at times. I will say that when it came to our event weekend they definitely gave us Outstanding service though & went above & beyond to make everything perfect! If I had to do it all over again, I would definitely choose this resort to get married at.