Hampton Hall Club

Country Club

170 Hampton Hall Blvd, Bluffton, SC

Wonderful place

Reviewed on 5/30/2013 Sandra K

Hampton Hall Club is very beautiful! The wedding planner on site was extremely helpful throughout the process. Food was delicious- many of our guests commented that it did not taste like the "usual wedding food". I did not give 5 stars, because the bar service lacked during the reception. We had purchased an open bar package and many times there were no bartenders behind the bar and guests either had to wait a while or pour their own drinks. However, after our bar package time was over and it became cash bar, there were 4 bartenders sitting around behind the bar. So I would recommend discussing this issue when booking the site. Besides that, everything was really great and I would definitely recommend Hampton Hall for your wedding!

Execellent Destination Wedding!

Reviewed on 7/27/2012 Ebony d

My husband and I are in the military so when we got engaged I knew we had some hard planning in front of us. In order to allow both sides an equal opportunity to come we decided to do a destination wedding in Hilton Head SC. Ashleigh Whitmore was very helpful in this process. She had to do everything with me either through phone or email and she was always directly on it. I would never wait more then a day. At the last minute we had a big change of numbers and she also took care of that so easily I did not even notice the problem after telling her about it. The vendors all delivered straight to Ashleigh. All I had to do was show up to the wedding! It was wonderful!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 6/20/2012 Jennifer D

Ashleigh is a joy to work with! The clubhouse is a perfect spot for a wedding and reception. We had a lovely day for our outside ceremony. The guests were so happy to be in one space for both events! Highly reccomend

Reception Site & Catering

Reviewed on 10/14/2010 Erin L

The reception site is absolutely beautiful - overlooking a lake and a classy ambiance inside. The food is out of this world! Chef John works to customize your menu and knows how to compliment each main dish with amazing sides. My guests could not stop talking about how amazing the food was! The dessert bar was also a favorite amoung guests - cheesecake lollipops, mini peach cobbler, peanut butter pies and mini raspberry ice cream cones! I would definitely recommend Hampton Hall to anyone who is looking for fabulous food and a great reception hall. The staff were amazing as well!

Send Email