Beauty Group Bookings, Hair Stylists, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

18200 15th Ave NE, Seattle, WA (215) 688-8248

Reviewed on 10/11/2016

Hanna was amazing! Just one meeting with her, a few phone calls and emails, and it was as if we were best of friends. There was some family drama and she handled it was grace and didn't make me feel bad or stressed... a true joy to work with. My hair was EXACTLY what I wanted,... Read More which was surprising since before we did the trial I only had a vague idea of what I wanted. My makeup was also perfect, simple... and me. I don't normally wear makeup and most of the time my hair is just in a ponytail, but on my wedding day... it was perfect. The hair and makeup was both simple and elegant. I don't plan on getting married again, but if I ever have an event... I'm calling Hanna.

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Lisa M

Hanna is such a great joy to work with! She really made me feel beautiful on my wedding day due to her expertise and wonderful and sweet demeanor. She was very professional and very easy to talk to. I would give her ten stars if I could!

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Hailey B

Hanna did the hair & make-up for myself and my three bridesmaids on August 26, 2016. Not only did we all look stunning, but Hanna completed everything ahead of schedule which gave me extra time with my photographer! As a hair/make-up artist, she is a seasoned professional who... Read More knows how to make a bride feel beautiful and special on her big day. As a person, she is literally one of the sweetest and caring person I have ever met. She went above and beyond to make sure everything went smoothly and looked amazing the day of my wedding. If I could, I would give her 10 stars!!

Reviewed on 6/16/2016 Ben B

Hanna did my bridal make up as well as some of my family and attendants. She is so wonderful to work with. She is very responsive in her communication, gentle in her manner, and a pleasure to be around. She created an awesome look with what i had in pinterest, and customized it... Read More so I really felt like my most beautiful self. I did airbrush make up and it was a fun process. She was able to integrate my hair piece seamlessly into the beach waves that I wanted for my boho look. I highly recommenced her for bridal make up and hair!

Reviewed on 5/15/2016 Greta P

Stop Looking – Hanna Mazur is who you want for your wedding hair and makeup – she is superb! She brought out a natural beauty in me I never thought possible. She listens, makes terrific recommendations, and is a terrific calming influence. Hanna was one of the main reasons... Read More our wedding was amazingly perfect for us.

Reviewed on 12/10/2015 JEANETTE M

Hiring Hanna for my wedding day was one of the best decisions I made. I've never felt more beautiful and it came across in all my photos. I loved how Hanna was able to enhance yet keep my look natural & glamorous. She is very professional and one of the most genuinely sweet... Read More ladies I've ever met. Hire Hanna you wont regret it. She is the very best!!

Reviewed on 12/08/2015 Kate W

Booking Hanna for my wedding was one of the BEST decisions I made! Every part of working with Hanna was a great experience - from the initial consultations to the trial run to the actual wedding day! I couldn't be happier with my hair and makeup on my wedding day - it was... Read More exactly what I wanted and my makeup and loose curls lasted perfectly all day/night. Hanna is an extremely talented makeup artist and can work wonders with hair, but almost more importantly during the stressful months leading up to the wedding, she is responsive, professional and a sweet, calming presence. Hanna is exactly the person you want around you when you are preparing for your big day! Hanna was also a great choice for me since I wanted my mom, mother in law and sister-in-law to get their hair and makeup done. She works equally well with more mature women who do not want to look overly made up and with younger ladies who want a more dramatic look! Also, my mom was very concerned that her thinner hair would not hold up for the entire wedding day, but Hanna quickly changed her short hair to a chic half-updo that lasted well into the night (my mom and I even look perfect in the pics from the after party!). Many of Hanna's reviews say that she is great with working with people who are not used to wearing makeup - and that is absolutely true, but she is also a great pick for someone (like me) who loves wearing makeup (I wear makeup everyday) and wants a sophisticated look that will photograph well for their special day. Honestly, Hanna was on the more expensive side of makeup artists I was considering, but she was worth every penny and I have always been so happy with my decision to work with Hanna!

Reviewed on 9/27/2015 Ali Z

Hanna was such a joy to have involved in our wedding!! From our initial phone consultation, to my hair/makeup trial, and on the actual day, Hanna was very communicative and flexible as we finalized details. As a pretty low-key bride, I so appreciated her calm presence as we got... Read More ready, and her attention to detail. Myself, my maid of honor, and two mothers of the bride absolutely loved their hair and makeup. She was completely open to making some changes based on what we had done at the trial, and I felt so comfortable with my look. She struck the perfect balance between hair/makeup that didn't feel "overdone" and also photographed beautifully. I could not recommend her enough, and if ever the need arises for a professional hair and makeup job again she'll be my very first call!

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Ashley M

Hanna did an incredible job all 3 times I met with her. She did my hair/make-up for a boudoir shoot, then make-up for my trial and finally for my wedding day. All of my bridesmaids and my mother were extremely pleased with how their make-up turned out! Hanna was incredibly... Read More sweet, professional, and very prompt with her responses to any questions I had. I can't recommend her enough!!

Reviewed on 9/22/2015 Crystal B

Hanna was an absolute pleasure to work with for my wedding. I hired her to do hair and makeup for myself and four of my bridesmaids. It was very easy to communicate with Hanna via email and text and she is prompt in her responses. She is attentive, detail oriented and... Read More well-organized. Additionally, she is very warm, friendly, personable, and very honest. The first time I met her was at my house for a trial hair and makeup run. She understood the vision and look that I was going for (vintage inspired hair and make up) and pretty much nailed everything. She uses high end and high quality makeup and hair products (she used Temptu Airbrush makeup on my face and I felt downright spoiled). She paid close attention to my feedback and flawlessly pulled off exactly the look I was going for on my wedding day. My husband and I were so pleased with the finished product and how I looked! It was also great to hear from my bridesmaids that they received compliments from their significant others and friends as well! I loved working with Hanna and would definitely work with her again for any makeup needs in the future!

Reviewed on 8/31/2015

Hanna was amazing to work with from our first emails to my wedding. I absolutely loved my hair and makeup, plus she made me and my bridesmaids feel relaxed and comfortable throughout the entire getting ready process, not easy when there is so much on your mind and tons of... Read More activity happening around you.