Happily Ever After- A Wedding Company

Miami Beach, FL

Dreams Do Come True

Our mission at Happily Ever After is to design and execute the most magnificent experience for you and your guests. While you savor the moment and create treasured memories, we work tirelessly around the clock to ensure that nothing less than perfection is achieved. Our Services: * Wedding Planner/ Day of Coordinator * Professional DJs & MCs * Musicians * Bands * Lighting (LED WIRELESS Uplights, Monogram Gobo lighting, LED Dance Floor, Pin Spot lighting) * Photo Booth (Party props, Scrap Books, Personalized Backdrop, Red Carpet, Stanchions, Attendant & More) * Video Montage * Caricature Artist * All your rentals needs

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Honeymoon, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Day After Brunch, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, RSVP Tracking, Se Habla Español, Wedding Website, Planning

Miami Beach, FL (786) 475-7774

Sthefany is the best wedding planner in Miami!!!

Reviewed on 10/08/2014

1.Sthefany aims to please; no task is too big or small. Sthefany was always right there. 2.Sthefany works tirelessly. I called her at 6:30am to get the key for the "get ready room" she jumped out of bed to get it – and had been up the night before past 2am cleaning up the... Read More Welcome Party. 3.Sthefany will not settle for anything less than perfection. 4.Sthefany has tremendous integrity. When I was dissatisfied with a first iteration of anything, she always finds a way to make it happen. 5.Sthefany cares so much. Her passion about her work is evident. She grows attached to her clients and truly wants to see them smile. 6. Sthefany also took care of my aged parents, ensuring they arrived back at the hotel safely. 7.Sthefany's assistant, is the most adorable person you will ever meet- she is always smiling and has a tremendous can do attitude. 8.Sthefany returns every call and every email efficiently. 9.Sthefany takes copious notes and forgets nothing. 10.Sthefany knows how to perfectly time every event in the wedding. 11.Sthefany’s most precious gift is her ability to listen to everyone talking and discussing varying visions and all of a sudden she chimes in with pearls of wisdom and everyone nods in agreement. 12.Sthefany is NOT afraid to tell you the truth. She won’t pretend to be anything she’s not and as a result, you learn to trust her. 13.Sthefany always shows up 14.Sthefany has an extensive network; she figures out how to make everything happen. 15.Sthefany's fees are reasonable when you consider how much of herself and how many hours of work she puts into the process. 16.Sthefany understands that there are tension-filled days but remains calm. She’ll email proactively to assure you everything is unfolding flawlessly. 17.Sthefany has become a friend. 18.Sthefany taught me how to trust and let go. 19.Sthefany is a pro who helped me make my daughter's wedding a dream come true. 20.I recommend Sthefany with no reservations. She’s the best wedding planner in Miami!

Best Decision Ever!

Reviewed on 4/22/2015 Shanell J

If you're looking for a planner who is knowledgeable of all wedding aspects, professional at all times, incredible at working with others, patient, a potential friend, honest, and always looking out for your best interest then you've found her. Sthefany is absolutely amazing and... Read More we are beyond grateful for all the hard work she put into our big day. Never did we ever feel like we made that wrong decision in booking Sthefany and her team. Her love for the business is what makes working with her so exciting. She is a visionary and will listen to every detail you have in mind for your unforgettable day and make it that and more. Not only did she have to please one bride but TWO brides and we are extremely happy with everything. The day of the wedding she handled everything we didn't worry for nothing. She dealt with our crazy families and was able to get everyone together on the same page which is extraordinary. We received a ton of compliments on her and the beauty of her work. Thank you to everyone at Happily Ever After, not only was our day unforgettable but the planning process was too. To the future bride/groom reading this look no further, and enjoy the entire ride to being married. Thank you again!!!! Love Mrs. & Mrs. Bermudez

AMAZING WEDDING PLANNER

Reviewed on 10/06/2014

We could not say enough to relay how wonderful Sthefany is. She went above and beyond any expectations we could have ever had! She was extremely personable making us feel comfortable and excited throughout the entire process. Every email, phone call, and question was answered... Read More with promptness. She never left me feeling out of the loop or unimportant. Even though I know I was not, her sense of availability made me feel like I was her most important client. Her detail oriented style of planning and professionalism allowed me to put all my trust into her and her staff for planning the most important event I have ever had. There was not one detail over looked, she thought of everything! I was mesmerized by the coordination between her and every vendor involved in our wedding. There was not one problem she couldn't quickly remedy, or one miscommunication that could not be clarified. Sthefany was able to take our dreams and ideas and turn them into a reality. Having her by our side to walk us through the actual wedding day gave us both an overwhelming sense of calmness, allowing us both to enjoy the day in it's entirety. She is a truly amazing wedding planner and person. I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone planning a wedding...or any event for that matter!

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Débora A

Happily Ever After é o melhor cerimonial que eu poderia ter escolhido! Moro no Brasil e o meu casamento ficou perfeito por causa da Stfany e sua equipe! Tive total assistência, desde o primeiro contato! Muito obrigada por tudo! Por facilitar minha vida, por tornar realidade tudo... Read More que eu sonhei! Não tenho palavras para descrever minha gratidão!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 jess t

We absolutely adore Sthefany. She made the process of planning a wedding, which I thought was going to be completely overwhelming, into an easy dream. Our wedding involved a lot of moving pieces and Sthefany was able to work with our crazy work schedules, and was so organized in... Read More keeping us on track along the way. I don't know what I would have done without her. I have so many friends and family who want to "pick my brain" on how we planned such a beautiful wedding and I have been telling all of them, "It was all Sthefany", because that's the truth, she did it all and made it all look so easy!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 giselle t

Sthephany was so well prepared and really took initiative with every situation. Although I wasn't around for most of the planning being sister of the bride, during rehearsals, prior to ceremony, ceremony, and party she was constantly on the watch to make sure everything was... Read More moving smoothly. I remember needing bobby pins and tape for my dress and she literally had a baggie full of equipment to solve problems! She is honestly so incredible.

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 cecily t

Sthephany is the most caring, genuine and loving person I have ever met. She does everything in her power to make her brides happy and will bend over backwards for them. She referred me to some phenomenal vendors which ended up making my wedding the most beautiful wedding that... Read More anyone has ever been to! I have become amazing friends with Sthephany and will continue to use her throughout life's celebrations. PS- I knew she was "the one" when I e-mailed her at 11pm inquiring about her services and she emailed me back IMMEDIATELY! Sthephany always has her phone on her which allows her to respond to you as soon as possible!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 dmitry p

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 dmitri p

Sthephany is awesome! We are not from Florida so this being a destination wedding, we counted on her for absolutely everything--and she truly delivered! Sthephany is easy to talk to, incredibly organized, suggested phenomenal vendors, was very responsive whenever I called or... Read More emailed or texted her, and certainly met with us when we went down to Florida to plan our event. In particular, the day of the event, when she was needed most, she and her team made sure that everything was seamless. My daughter's wedding went well beyond our expectations; it was truly a dream come true and much of that was due to Sthephany and her hard work, advice and calm manor! We would highly recommend her as a wedding or event planner!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 joe b

This is my first time writing a review ever. I live in California and got married in Miami. Sthephany helped me plan a two day wedding event for over a year. She was very helpful, calm, funny, and patient throughout the entire process. She actually cares about the bride... Read More and groom's are feels. Our ceremony and two receptions went according to plan. I was lucky enough to have Sthephany by my side for both Saturday and Sunday. If you are looking for a wedding planner, I highly suggest Sthephany for your special day. You will be a very happy bride and groom.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 dani e

Sthephany and her team exceeded all of my expectations for my wedding! It was a pleasure to work with her and I look back at my planning and day of experience with so much love and joy. My wedding was a dream come true thanks to her and her team!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 erica s

Stephany was amazing! she went out of her way to work with the hotel and vendors to get everything situated. As we were leaving the room to walk to the ceremony, I realized that my vows were misplaced. She immediately grabbed my phone with my email and got it printed for me with... Read More time to actually practice! She handled everything so that I could enjoy the day.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Jennifer L

Reviewed on 4/07/2016

Ever since I was little I always dreamed of how my wedding day would look like, and Sthefany and her team made my dream wedding come to life. She has so much attention to detail and ensured my every wish was fulfilled. I could not have asked for a better wedding planner. No... Read More mater the time or day Sthefany always answered my calls and questions to put my bride nerves at ease. I'm forever grateful to "Happily Ever After" for their dedication to my special day.

Reviewed on 10/21/2015

The best money I spend on my wedding hands down! Happily Ever After saved me thousands of dollars and as a groom that was very important for me. Thank you Sthefany for your attention to detail and your expertise, words can not describe how thankful Lorri and I are to have found... Read More you!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015

I am so grateful that we had Sthefany coordinate & design our wedding. My husband and I loved everything about her and her team. Sthefany has a great personality; she was pleasant to work with, energetic and, most importantly, very professional. When we decided to hire a wedding... Read More planner, we had no idea of what to do. Sthefany guided us through everything perfectly including budget planning, vendor and venue selecting, decoration ideas, etc. She was passionate, attentive and extremely patient. On our wedding day, everything was planned out to perfection and our ceremony/reception was decorated so beautifully. We had the best moments thanks to Sthefany and her team. I highly recommend Sthefany and the Happily Ever After team to anyone out there who is looking for a wedding planner. Her service was the best investment we spent in our wedding. I am truly happy we chose her service.

Reviewed on 10/21/2015

I hired Stefany and the team at Happily Ever After to assist with the full planning of my wedding earlier this year. Her and her team are amazing and wonderful people. Stefany really took the time to work with me and accommodate all of my request. In the beginning, I really... Read More wasn't sure of exactly the type of wedding I wanted...my ideas weren't very clear, but Stefany was able to create a vision for me. She recommended a beautiful venue on the beach that totally fit my laid-back personality and style. All of the vendors were amazing. Throughout the entire process, Stefany & her team were there to assist me & answer all my questions. They all were so helpful. Needless to say, my wedding day was a dream come true. From the decor...my center pieces...the location...my favors...it was all perfect! I'm so glad I was able to work with the Happily Ever After team.

Highly Recommend!!!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015

Happily Ever After truly made my day the greatest day of my life (besides my now husband)! Every single detail was taken care of. I was a stress-free bride from start to finish. The staff at Happily Ever After exceeds expectations! They were so attentive. The food was out of... Read More this world! The whole room was a part of the clean plate club! I recommend Happily Ever After to all of my friends, family and now you!

Best Day of my Life

Reviewed on 10/21/2015

I can honestly say Happily Ever After goes above and beyond for you, especially the day of your wedding! I called the office about 60 times the week of my wedding and not once did they sound annoyed. Instead they constantly reassured me I was in good hands. And they were... Read More completely right. My husband and I couldn't have been happier the day of my wedding. Not only did I use them for the coordinating, we used them for the entertainment, florist and lighting. Sthefany made sure that I was not bothered with any questions day of and that I was surrounded constantly by family. Happily Ever After made one of the biggest days of my life one of the most enjoyable.

Pleasure to work with

Reviewed on 10/20/2015

Sthefany went above and beyond to help me plan my dream wedding. I haven't attended many weddings in my adult life, so I had a lot of questions about expectations and etiquette, which Sthefany answered clearly and thoroughly. She was particularly helpful in educating me about... Read More stationery as I was pretty clueless about my options and, once I familiarized myself, I was then overwhelmed by choice. Sthefany helped to steer me in a direction with our invitations that fit our budget and aesthetic, as well as my desire to work with someone local and in-person rather than order online without consultation. Sthefany had excellent advice for me regarding my DIY projects as she has a great eye and lots of experience with DIY projects of her own. I really appreciated her help when it came time to make our ceremony programs at home. Last but not least, I rented table cloths, uplighting, chair covers, vases, candle holders, you name it, from Happily Ever After. They had in stock in their warehouse for unbeatable prices. I had a vision and Sthefany was able to deliver it and not kill the pocket. I highly recommend Happily Ever After. Sthefany's professionalism and friendly, kind demeanor make her a pleasure to work with.

The Greatest Team EVER!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015

LOVE! I loved everything about my event and working with Stefhany. She made my dream wedding come true. I was super busy and Stefhany accommodated my crazy work schedule. She is beyond just an event planner, she truly cares about her clients and makes them feel at ease. I must... Read More say because of Stefhany, I was a relaxed bride. I used her rentals, DJ services, florist, musicians, production team, the whole gang and loved them all! They made every little sketched out idea come to life. I would not have had such an amazing wedding without Stefhany and the Happily Ever After Team.

Reviewed on 5/28/2015 Abigail B

I had waited 15 months after my engagement to start the process of planning, as I was concerned about all of the work involved. I was overwhelmed, and knew I couldn't do it without a planner. I contacted one other company and Happily Ever After. The other company wanted me to... Read More fill out a long questionnaire and meet with them later. Sthefany, however, was very open and welcoming, and simply asked 'when do you want to meet'? My fiancée and I met with her a couple days later, had an instant connection, and a couple weeks later coordinated our church, venue, and Sthefany's wedding schedule so that we could have all 3 work for the same day. I didn't want anyone else!! Sthefany went WAY above and beyond for us... she always answered my emails, texts, and calls (I had TONS of questions), helped me choose vendors, came to appointments, saved me money on vendors (as she has many connections with people she works with all the time), fought for us to get deals, was overly accommodating, and played therapist from time to time. Our wedding day was beautiful! And, one of the highlights of the reception was our amazing candy buffet she designed and created for us. It's nearly 4 months after our wedding, and guests are still talking about it. It was the most perfect favor for our guests! There are so many details about our amazing experience with Happily Ever After I could mention, but I couldn't write nearly enough to do them, and their entire team, justice. The bottom line is, I couldn't have done it without them, and our day was amazing. We are forever grateful to Sthefany and Happily Ever After for making the most important day of our lives one that we will remember with great memories, forever.

We LOVED Happily Ever After - Best wedding decision you'll make!!!

Reviewed on 4/02/2015

I would recommend Sthefany to anyone planning a wedding in a heart beat! I went in to this wedding thinking we could manage the planning ourselves but we were way over our head. With just a few weeks left until the day of the wedding we contacted Sthefany and from that point on... Read More she took over EVERYTHING. It's not an overstatement to say that she saved our wedding day. In a very short time, she contacted all the vendors, the venue, the hotel, the photographers, etc. and arranged everything and coordinated with them for the big day. She made sure that everything that was getting done was OK and aligned with what we wanted, so there were no unpleasant surprises. She is friendly and sweet, but professional and knows how to get things done. Her experience in the field is over the top, and she pays attentions to every details, certainly many things that I wouldn't have seen if she didn't point them out or taken care of them. She is the only contact person for us throughout the whole thing, so communication was excellent, and on the day of the wedding she was there from start till the end, making sure things were on schedule, but without letting us feel any of the burdens. As you can see, I cannot compliment and thank her enough. The best wedding related decision we made. Thank you!!!

Sthefany is the best!

Reviewed on 11/13/2014 Nicole R

Hiring Sthefany to plan my wedding was the first thing I did after booking my venue (The Ancient Spanish Monastery) and it was the best decision I could have made (besides agreeing to marry my husband!) I found her because of her outstanding reviews and I knew at our first... Read More meeting she was the right fit for me. She has great taste and gives her honest opinion without being pushy and always worked hard to find me the best deals. I knew I didn't want a planner that was affiliated with a specific venue or that provided generic all-inclusive packages. I wanted someone that would work with you to find great deals and the freedom to be creative and Sthefany was definitely it. Perhaps most importantly, she was available to me for every little minor question I had throughout the entire year! I really spoke to her almost every day, we actually developed a friendship and I felt so comfortable with her the day of the wedding. Any last minute "emergencies" were handled expertly and she truly gave me the wedding of my dreams! Everyone is still telling me it was the best wedding they've ever been to. The flowers, the tables, every little detail was perfect and more than I could have imagined. Her assistants were so sweet to me and my family and worked their booties off to light every last little candle and make everything perfect. I am forever indebted to her for giving me the best day of my life!