Happily Ever After- A Wedding Company

Miami Beach, FL

Dreams Do Come True

Our mission at Happily Ever After is to design and execute the most magnificent experience for you and your guests. While you savor the moment and create treasured memories, we work tirelessly around the clock to ensure that nothing less than perfection is achieved. Our Services: * Wedding Planner/ Day of Coordinator * Professional DJs & MCs * Musicians * Bands * Lighting (LED WIRELESS Uplights, Monogram Gobo lighting, LED Dance Floor, Pin Spot lighting) * Photo Booth (Party props, Scrap Books, Personalized Backdrop, Red Carpet, Stanchions, Attendant & More) * Video Montage * Caricature Artist * All your rentals needs

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Honeymoon, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, RSVP Tracking, Se Habla Español, Wedding Website, Planning

Miami Beach, FL (786) 475-7774

Sthefany is the best wedding planner in Miami!!!

Reviewed on 10/08/2014

1.Sthefany aims to please; no task is too big or small. Sthefany was always right there. 2.Sthefany works tirelessly. I called her at 6:30am to get the key for the "get ready room" she jumped out of bed to get it – and had been up the night before past 2am cleaning up the... Read More Welcome Party. 3.Sthefany will not settle for anything less than perfection. 4.Sthefany has tremendous integrity. When I was dissatisfied with a first iteration of anything, she always finds a way to make it happen. 5.Sthefany cares so much. Her passion about her work is evident. She grows attached to her clients and truly wants to see them smile. 6. Sthefany also took care of my aged parents, ensuring they arrived back at the hotel safely. 7.Sthefany's assistant, is the most adorable person you will ever meet- she is always smiling and has a tremendous can do attitude. 8.Sthefany returns every call and every email efficiently. 9.Sthefany takes copious notes and forgets nothing. 10.Sthefany knows how to perfectly time every event in the wedding. 11.Sthefany’s most precious gift is her ability to listen to everyone talking and discussing varying visions and all of a sudden she chimes in with pearls of wisdom and everyone nods in agreement. 12.Sthefany is NOT afraid to tell you the truth. She won’t pretend to be anything she’s not and as a result, you learn to trust her. 13.Sthefany always shows up 14.Sthefany has an extensive network; she figures out how to make everything happen. 15.Sthefany's fees are reasonable when you consider how much of herself and how many hours of work she puts into the process. 16.Sthefany understands that there are tension-filled days but remains calm. She’ll email proactively to assure you everything is unfolding flawlessly. 17.Sthefany has become a friend. 18.Sthefany taught me how to trust and let go. 19.Sthefany is a pro who helped me make my daughter's wedding a dream come true. 20.I recommend Sthefany with no reservations. She’s the best wedding planner in Miami!

Best Decision Ever!

Reviewed on 4/22/2015 Shanell J

If you're looking for a planner who is knowledgeable of all wedding aspects, professional at all times, incredible at working with others, patient, a potential friend, honest, and always looking out for your best interest then you've found her. Sthefany is absolutely amazing and... Read More we are beyond grateful for all the hard work she put into our big day. Never did we ever feel like we made that wrong decision in booking Sthefany and her team. Her love for the business is what makes working with her so exciting. She is a visionary and will listen to every detail you have in mind for your unforgettable day and make it that and more. Not only did she have to please one bride but TWO brides and we are extremely happy with everything. The day of the wedding she handled everything we didn't worry for nothing. She dealt with our crazy families and was able to get everyone together on the same page which is extraordinary. We received a ton of compliments on her and the beauty of her work. Thank you to everyone at Happily Ever After, not only was our day unforgettable but the planning process was too. To the future bride/groom reading this look no further, and enjoy the entire ride to being married. Thank you again!!!! Love Mrs. & Mrs. Bermudez

AMAZING WEDDING PLANNER

Reviewed on 10/06/2014

We could not say enough to relay how wonderful Sthefany is. She went above and beyond any expectations we could have ever had! She was extremely personable making us feel comfortable and excited throughout the entire process. Every email, phone call, and question was answered... Read More with promptness. She never left me feeling out of the loop or unimportant. Even though I know I was not, her sense of availability made me feel like I was her most important client. Her detail oriented style of planning and professionalism allowed me to put all my trust into her and her staff for planning the most important event I have ever had. There was not one detail over looked, she thought of everything! I was mesmerized by the coordination between her and every vendor involved in our wedding. There was not one problem she couldn't quickly remedy, or one miscommunication that could not be clarified. Sthefany was able to take our dreams and ideas and turn them into a reality. Having her by our side to walk us through the actual wedding day gave us both an overwhelming sense of calmness, allowing us both to enjoy the day in it's entirety. She is a truly amazing wedding planner and person. I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone planning a wedding...or any event for that matter!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Suzan Z

I contacted Stephanie when my venue had horrible communication with me through the wedding planning process. She assured me that she would take care of dealing with it, that it is quite common in the wedding planning business. Oh boy, ever since that day, she took the stress,... Read More the pressure the endless nights of sleep away from me. I was calm and collective the entire wedding planning process because I had Stephanie to deal with all the headaches! Thank you Stephanie for all your hard work, you truly are so talented and have a heart of an angel.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Sara L

Happily Ever After team was honestly my savior. After speaking to so many different companies and wedding planners I was almost about to give up. Sthefany is not a typical wedding planner she goes out of the way for everything she does for you accommodating and doesn't have set... Read More in stone everything and so many rules and extra costs. She has an all inclusive plan which gave such a ease of mind as other wedding planners had 100 hours of planning included in this package and they charge $--- for each extra hour. That was nothing like Sthefany, she always made an effort to make you not go out of your way, coming to wherever you are even in the middle of your lunch brake at work, helped with things that wasn't necessarily inclusive with the wedding packages and gave me so much recommendations from all the different experiences she has seen throughout her 8 years of experience. Thank you Happily Ever After team for saving my wedding. I will never forget any of you and all your hard work you put the entire year we were working together.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Carla C

Happily Ever After is the answer for your prayers. I called and called different wedding planners and spoke to so many, I was almost losing my mind. I kept telling my now husband to forget the big wedding, because we are both extremely busy and there was no way I could handle... Read More planning such an event. Since the first time I spoke to Sthefany, she took off all the stress and all the headaches that come in a wedding. She was more than a wedding planner, and I think that is why I booked her. She was a friend, someone you trust and that is looking out for your best interest the entire time. Most wedding planners build their packages and are very strict with their rules and that is not Sthefany. She wanted to work accommodating me at all times and even picked up my calls when I had Bridezilla moments (I would never imagined, but yes, we Brides do have those moments!) at 7 pm. Tell me someone who works all day just to p[lease her clients. She does it in the most loveable and helpful way and getting things done in such an ordinarily fashion. She saved me so much money through her vendors, so much time, and all her vendors were top knotch. They saved my wedding and I would have never done this without her. Thank you Sthefany and the Happily Ever After crew for their patience with me and for really making my wedding everything I imagined.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Carla C

Stephanie and her team are such a delight to work with! From the moment we hired them until today I can say that Stephanie has been there for me through it all! From all the back and forward between design choices to venue which by the way I had her take me to seven different... Read More ones because I could not make up my mind, she was gracious and helpful answering all my questions and negotiating prices with the different locations she took me to. Thank you Stephanie for being my right hand through this long and not so stressful process. All my friends that are getting married complain about their wedding planners and all I have are great things to say about Stephanie and her team. Now all my friends wanted to change and hire Stephanie for their wedding but unfortunately she was booked. I cannot say enough about her hard work and perseverance. She and all her team really feel like you are one in a million and work around your schedule and your convenience to plan this once in a lifetime event. Thank you again Stephanie, you rock!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 luisa r

Amazing team of professionals. Thank you Sthef for all your hard work!!!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Lizzie R

The best wedding planning company in the industry by far! I meet a couple of different ones and they stood out by far. Very personalized experience throughout the entire wedding planning process. Thank you Happily Ever After for everything, you're team is the best!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Lizzie M

Thank you Sthefany for being more than a wedding planner!!!! You really are talented and the best in what you do.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Joel M

As a groom, we are all about saving money on weddings because as you may know, weddings are EXTREMELY expensive. Even backyard weddings turn out to be extremely expensive. When my wife told me that she wanted to hire a wedding planner, you can imagine my face. However, I just... Read More wanted my wife to be happy so I agreed with her choice. Let me tell you how wrong I was... Stephanie ended up saving us way more than I could have imagined. She led us to the best vendors and had discounts already with them and helped my wife throughout the entire year of indecisive decisions. I am not one to write a review but when Stephanie asked us to leave a review based on our experience with her, I couldn't say no. Thank you Stephanie for all the hard work and being extraordinary on our wedding day. You really outdid yourself! If you want to hire a wedding planner hire Happily Ever After, her team is truly remarkable.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Christopher T

I can't praise this company enough... I was really worried about my wife's request and my budget and they made miracles happen

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Maria O

Sthefany is possibly the most amazing,dedicated and professional wedding planner in Miami. She takes care of her clients as if they were her own beloved family. Sthefany made sure that my wedding,although small and reserved,was a dream come true. My husband and I were(and still... Read More are) very impressed with her attention to details;from the venue decorations to the catering and event staff, she made sure that everything was coordinated. Stefhany is a very personable wedding planner. She's very outgoing and trustworthy, this made us instant friends! Her prices are also very reasonable considering the average cost for a wedding planner in Miami. All in all, I highly recommend Sthefany as your wedding planner of choice for her great customer service, affordable pricing,and her incredible attitude that made our special day unforgettable!

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Débora A

Happily Ever After é o melhor cerimonial que eu poderia ter escolhido! Moro no Brasil e o meu casamento ficou perfeito por causa da Stfany e sua equipe! Tive total assistência, desde o primeiro contato! Muito obrigada por tudo! Por facilitar minha vida, por tornar realidade tudo... Read More que eu sonhei! Não tenho palavras para descrever minha gratidão!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 jess t

We absolutely adore Sthefany. She made the process of planning a wedding, which I thought was going to be completely overwhelming, into an easy dream. Our wedding involved a lot of moving pieces and Sthefany was able to work with our crazy work schedules, and was so organized in... Read More keeping us on track along the way. I don't know what I would have done without her. I have so many friends and family who want to "pick my brain" on how we planned such a beautiful wedding and I have been telling all of them, "It was all Sthefany", because that's the truth, she did it all and made it all look so easy!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 giselle t

Sthephany was so well prepared and really took initiative with every situation. Although I wasn't around for most of the planning being sister of the bride, during rehearsals, prior to ceremony, ceremony, and party she was constantly on the watch to make sure everything was... Read More moving smoothly. I remember needing bobby pins and tape for my dress and she literally had a baggie full of equipment to solve problems! She is honestly so incredible.

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 cecily t

Sthephany is the most caring, genuine and loving person I have ever met. She does everything in her power to make her brides happy and will bend over backwards for them. She referred me to some phenomenal vendors which ended up making my wedding the most beautiful wedding that... Read More anyone has ever been to! I have become amazing friends with Sthephany and will continue to use her throughout life's celebrations. PS- I knew she was "the one" when I e-mailed her at 11pm inquiring about her services and she emailed me back IMMEDIATELY! Sthephany always has her phone on her which allows her to respond to you as soon as possible!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 dmitry p

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 dmitri p

Sthephany is awesome! We are not from Florida so this being a destination wedding, we counted on her for absolutely everything--and she truly delivered! Sthephany is easy to talk to, incredibly organized, suggested phenomenal vendors, was very responsive whenever I called or... Read More emailed or texted her, and certainly met with us when we went down to Florida to plan our event. In particular, the day of the event, when she was needed most, she and her team made sure that everything was seamless. My daughter's wedding went well beyond our expectations; it was truly a dream come true and much of that was due to Sthephany and her hard work, advice and calm manor! We would highly recommend her as a wedding or event planner!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 joe b

This is my first time writing a review ever. I live in California and got married in Miami. Sthephany helped me plan a two day wedding event for over a year. She was very helpful, calm, funny, and patient throughout the entire process. She actually cares about the bride... Read More and groom's are feels. Our ceremony and two receptions went according to plan. I was lucky enough to have Sthephany by my side for both Saturday and Sunday. If you are looking for a wedding planner, I highly suggest Sthephany for your special day. You will be a very happy bride and groom.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 dani e

Sthephany and her team exceeded all of my expectations for my wedding! It was a pleasure to work with her and I look back at my planning and day of experience with so much love and joy. My wedding was a dream come true thanks to her and her team!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 erica s

Stephany was amazing! she went out of her way to work with the hotel and vendors to get everything situated. As we were leaving the room to walk to the ceremony, I realized that my vows were misplaced. She immediately grabbed my phone with my email and got it printed for me with... Read More time to actually practice! She handled everything so that I could enjoy the day.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Jennifer L

Reviewed on 4/07/2016

Ever since I was little I always dreamed of how my wedding day would look like, and Sthefany and her team made my dream wedding come to life. She has so much attention to detail and ensured my every wish was fulfilled. I could not have asked for a better wedding planner. No... Read More mater the time or day Sthefany always answered my calls and questions to put my bride nerves at ease. I'm forever grateful to "Happily Ever After" for their dedication to my special day.