Is this your business? claim it now

Happily Ever After Events

Midland, MI

Happily Ever After Events

Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

1300 E Olson Rd, Midland, MI

Glad I chose Happily Ever After

Reviewed on 6/08/2012 Kara C

My husband and I chose to use Happily Ever After Events for our wedding. We went with a package that included an initial sit down, unlimited phone and email through out the planning process, and coordination for the rehearsal and day of the wedding. We worked with Darcie.... Read More Darcie was a joy to work with, she responded to emails, phone calls, and text messages promptly. She recommended great vendors which was really important to us since we didn't know the area where we got married. The rehearsal and the complete day of the wedding and the reception went off without me knowing about a single problem. Darcie was available for my guests to ask questions and was the go to for all matters the week leading up to the wedding. I had more stress from work than I did about my wedding. Over all- I would use Darcie again to plan a party in that area of the state.

Wouldn't go with anyone else!!!

Reviewed on 7/26/2011 sJennifer O

Darcie Johnson is on it. She is a nononsense, get it done gal who is a lot of fun! She had us at every spot we needed to be on time. She also spent two hours on the phone with me prepping to make sure everything was just how I wanted it!

An absolute MUST!

Reviewed on 7/25/2011 Kelly P

I hired Darcie for the day before and the day of the wedding. I had so many ppl tell me it was silly and that I had friends to help me. HOWEVER... It was the BEST decision I made in the entire wedding planning process. So many brides say they don't remember their wedding day bc... Read More it went by so fast and they had so much to do. But with Darcie I didn't have to worry about a single thing. From the ceremony to the cake cutting she had everything under control. At the reception she would come up and tap me on the shoulder and let me know what I had to do or what dances were coming up. I was able to really enjoy and take in our day. Darcie has many different packages to use from planning it all to just being there the day of the wedding! Either way, just think that the sole reason she is at the wedding is to make sure everything goes perfect and that's it. Mom's and bridal party don't have to worry about meeting the florist or make sure the cake got to the hall on time. It's all in Darcie's hands and she is absolutely great at what she does. I even had guests compliment how nice of a job she did!!

Reviewed on 3/21/2011 julie t

i am very happy she made my cousin day so much better and made her day even better. she felt like she was part of the family keep up the good work

Review for Happily Ever After Events

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Amanda L

She was there to make sure everything went smoothly to help make our day perfect. Darci took the stress off of everyone involved and my family and I didn't have to worry about a thing!

TO Happily Ever After Events