Happy Trails Photo Booth, LLC

Birmingham, AL & the Entire Southeast!

Photo + Video

Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Video Booths, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

Birmingham, AL & the Entire Southeast! (205) 677-8122

Reviewed on 1/12/2018 Lexi R

We hired Happy Trails for our December 2017 wedding. Jennifer was wonderful and the booth was a huge hit!! The pictures are so cute and Jennifer did a great job of making people feel welcome and created a fun atmosphere. I whole-heartedly recommend. Reasonable price too- not... Read More much more than the traditional booths.

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Jessica M

This is by far the cutest photobooth I've ever seen! It totally stole the show! My friends and family had a blast trying on different props and getting their pictures printed, and the immediate access to social media was awesome. I was surprised at the technology, it truly has... Read More all the modern day pro equipment and tons of character too. Plus the owner was great, very helpful and customized lots of little details to my liking. If you want more than just a photo booth and want an experience to entertain everyone at your party, this company is the best in Birmingham!