Harbor Club at Prime

Huntington, NY

Book Your Wedding with Harbor Club at Prime

A BALLROOM IN HUNTINGTON, NY

The Harbour Club at Prime is a premier Long Island waterfront wedding destination, located in Hunting, New York, next to Prime: An American Kitchen & Bar. It offers modern urban design accentuated by sleek finishes and state-of-the-art technology for a look that is timeless. Floor-to-ceiling windows provide gorgeous views of the landscaped grounds, Gold Coast mansions and yachts under the sunset.

The deck is an ideal spot for an outdoor ceremony. It overlooks the harbor and can be outfitted with simple but elegant white chairs split by a white carpet that leads to the altar, which is accentuated by classic white flowers.

The Banquet Room is the only event space offered for receptions at The Harbour Club at Prime. Blue and purple hues lend a stylish, romantic vibe to the proceedings, while white table linens and black and white chairs accentuating the room in elegant fashion. It has a maximum capacity of 220 people, which allows it to accommodate large and intimate events alike.

At The Harbour Club at Prime a minimum of 50 guests is required to reserve the space. The amount of amenities provided by The Harbour Club is quite staggering. Door and bathroom attendants along with coat check and valet services are provided for exceptional convenience. There is an on-site banquet manager to make sure everything runs smoothly and just to your liking. A special server is provided just for the bride and groom, which helps to avoid the infamous problem of the couple going hungry during their celebration. There is, of course, Wi-Fi along with a wired Internet connection so music playlists can easily be uploaded and played on the state-of-the-art in-house audio system. There are also multiple LCD televisions throughout the venue that can be used for photo and video presentations of the bride and groom.

The menu at The Harbour Club at Prime is cultivated by the renowned Bohlsen Restaurant Group. Hors d'oeuvres include mini Kobe beef patty melts, Kobe franks in a blanket and Hudson Valley smoked salmon. The main entree options to choose from are 12-ounce center cut filet mignon, rib-eye steak or an extensive selection of fish and poultry. Beverage service is provided with premium wine and spirits as well as a bar that serves premium beer and liquor.

The Harbour Club at Prime has a few extra perks that really help it stand out.

• A dockmaster is provided on the dock space for convenience and safety
  • One wedding at a time to ensure the happy couple receives the full attention of the staff
  • A personal attendant is available for the bridal suite

• Outdoor - Covered

$$$$ – Expensive

Ballroom, Waterfront, Country Club

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning

95 New York Avenue, Huntington, NY (631) 271-5600
INSTAGRAM

5-Star Location & Service!

Reviewed on 7/09/2014

Harbor Club blew away our expectations! They were extremely professional throughout the entire process, they met with us regularly and dedicated a team to monitor the planning of our Wedding reception down to ever last detail. The reception itself was the best we had attended,... Read More and our guests couldn't stop talking about it for months afterwards. My bride had a dedicated Harbor Club staff member who ensured everything was attended to: from touching up her hair and dress throughout the evening, to even grabbing various types of hors d'oeuvres during cocktail hour and ensuring we had 10 minutes to ourselves to eat. That gesture went a long way as the night was busy and we would certainly had forgotten to take a few minutes to enjoy some of the appetizers. The bar service was exceptional. They have every type of name-brand alcohol available. There was one case where a guest asked for something they did not have, and the event organizer sent a staff member to the liquor store to buy that brand of liquor. It took less than 15 minutes to arrive. Needless to say, no guest left unhappy. The food was top notch. There was a dedicated staff of chefs who made each meal personally (none of them were pre-made). The "Prime" restaurant is one of the best on Long Island and you have virtually their entire menu to choose from. When it came time to eat, a staff of waiters/waitresses brought the food out all at once. There wasn't that awkward waiting period where some tables were finished eating while others hadn't been served. All 125 of our guests got their food within minutes of each other. The location had one of the best sites Long Island has to offer! Harbor Club sits on the inlet to the Huntington bay and a perfect sunset was seen over the water at the start of the reception. The venue has two floors. The top floor has a deck where you can take in the sights of the water. The bottom floor has a walk-way where you and your guests can enjoy the cool breeze off the edge of the water. Overall we are extremely happy we choose Harbor Club as our wedding reception location! They attended to every detail during the planning and the staff offered the best service anyone could have asked for during our wedding day!

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Jennifer T

We were looking for an upscale, modern venue something unlike the traditional catering hall and we got all that and more at Harbor Club!! Our wedding was 7/7/17 and I could not be more happy with our day! Angela helped us plan our day and she was so attentive and helpful no... Read More matter how many times I called or emailed! The food and its presentation is amazing! So many of our guests said that it was the best food that they have had at any wedding ever! The entire staff is so attentive and the service is impeccable. I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Rosa H

Our wedding day was perfect at Harbor Club at Prime! Our guests have not stopped raving about the food - making sure to tell us this was the best food they've ever had at any wedding! From start to finish, HCP has been spectacular. Very responsive and just generally wonderful... Read More throughout the whole process.

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Merri Jane S

I must confess we came in with high expectations, having previously attended a wedding reception at Harbor Club in the fall. Lets throw it up to participating in the full experience . . . these people know how to throw a party that far exceeded our expectations. From the... Read More Banquet Planner (Keith was ours), to Maître D' James & staff, Chef Joe, Bridal Attendant Susan, to the rooms (up & down) and the setting, Huntington Harbor - just can't imagine anything better. What am I missing? oh yeah . . . the food! Best food ever at a reception according to all the texts, notes, phone calls we received within days, if not hours after the party from some 120 guests. Heads up! these are top shelf restaurant people, not just caterers. Let me finish by saying my husband and I are in our 70's, so we know a little something about everything and our guest list ranged in age from under 1 to over 80 . . . an "OVER THE TOP" afternoon that will be etched in our memory forever!!!

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Jessica N

I recently had my wedding at the Harbor Club at Prime on April 28, 2017. It was beyond perfection. From the day I looked at the venue for the first time, from the time of signing the contract, to preparation, all the way to the wedding day - my husband and I were treated with... Read More the up most professionalism and high class service. I can not say enough how amazing our wedding was. Rae Marie who is the general manger was absolutely fabulous and met with us twice at my request to go over our details. Her organization and attention to detail put me at ease and I knew I was in good hands. She also assured me that she would speak to the chefs to make as much food at the cocktail hour and reception gluten free being that I am gluten free and a handful of my guests were as well. The day of the wedding I was absolutely blown away. Every detail was executed just as I had imagined and had asked. Rae Marie made sure to follow my requests perfectly and flawlessly. The staff was phenomenal and made the experience that much more enjoyable. Jimmy, who was the maitredee was amazing. He was so wonderful and even worked with me to push my cocktail hour back by 20 minutes because I was running late and wanted to enjoy some of it. My parents and guests are still raving about him! Sue - my bridal attendant was amazing. After I had booked my wedding at the HC I had heard from past brides great reviews about Sue and was so excited to have her as my bridal attendant. When my husband and I went to the HC to go over the final details before the wedding - I ran into Sue and told her I could not wait for her to be my bridal attendant. She told me she actually was off from work that day and that someone else would be my bridal attendant. I was upset but understood of course, but she later told me she cancelled her personal plans so she could work the day of my wedding because she knew how much I was looking forward to having her be my bridal attendant. I was BEYOND appreciative. It spoke so much about her character and how sweet and amazing of a person she is and how over and beyond the HC goes to make their guests happy. Sue was amazing the entire night and had me laughing the entire time. For the reception - I had floating glass pillars with candles around my dais. Because of the dancing, the fell down and water went everywhere TWO TIMES. Rae Marie, Jimmy, and Sue were on it so fast that I honestly hardly remember it happening. Normally I would get anxious or worried if something like that were to happen but they took care of it so quickly I didn't even realize. I literally did not have to worry about one thing that night. The servers were great and so were the bartenders and their service was excellent. They were professional and were adults - not 17-year-old kids you see working at most venues who look like they do not want to be there. The food was SPECTACULAR. My guests told me that my wedding was the best wedding they had ever been to and that it was the best food they have ever ate. Cocktail hour was on the deck and we were so lucky to have such a beautiful day and enjoy the gorgeous harbor views. The pictures are stunning! I could write so much more but I will spare you all! Overall - if you haven't booked your venue yet you must look at the HC. It was worth every penny!

Reviewed on 3/17/2017 Ahisha M

Our wedding at Harbor Club at Prime was…AMAZING! To say that the entire night exceeded my expectations is an understatement. The venue is sleek and modern, (just what I was looking for) with beautiful views of Huntington Harbor. We got married on the deck at sundown and it... Read More was absolutely gorgeous! I didn’t have a florist or wedding planner as I took these tasks on myself. Rae Marie assured me that they would take care of set up, no problem, and what they did blew me away. Rae Marie, Sue, Terrence and staff, I cannot thank you enough! You did a phenomenal job in setting up the space and making it look beautiful. The food was unbelievable! To this day, when speaking of our wedding, the first thing our guests tell us is how much they enjoyed the amazing food at both the cocktail hour and reception. One great perk of selecting this venue is getting to craft your menu from the great restaurants in the Bohlsen Restaurant group. I have to send a special thank you to Terrence for pulling me and my husband away from the crowd to the bridal suite so that we could try everything that was being offered during the cocktail hour. It was a genius move and we are grateful because the food was awesome and we didn’t want to miss it. Sue, not only are you an amazing decorator but you were the best bridal attendant I could have ever wished for. You really bent over backwards to make sure I had everything I needed. Overall, we had a great experience working with everyone at Harbor Club at Prime. Every aspect of our wedding was amazing and we can’t thank Harbor Club enough for making this day so special for us!

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Melissa M

In order to get married here .....you need more than 75 guests (even though they write on The Knot that they require 50 guests ... they are lying) Don't waste your time Not good business. Not ethical : ( ------ALL THEY WANT IS YOUR MONEY-----

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 oralia m

fabulous wedding they are experts in every way food was delicoius service outstanding great experience

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Maria F

The Harbor Club at Prime blew away our, as well as our guests expectations on every level of detail. It truly is first class. Our guests are still contacting us if how impressed they were and some even said that this was the best wedding they have ever been through. I actually... Read More feel like a superstar for picking this venues. They thought of everything to the smallest details and breezed through the planning with such ease. Angela, who helped us plan the entire event, made herself available at any time answering my texts. She was so helpful during he entire process from picking food, suggesting vendors and answering whatever questions we had. I have sensitivities to certain spices and she made the chef aware. The day of the wedding I was so busy but she made sure to bring extra food for me from the kitchen although they had stoped serving it by the time I got a chance to sit. I cannot express the relief at the day of the wedding when I met Susan the bridal attendant. Whenever I needed something she was right there making it happen almost instantaneously and quite honestly she was so good that few times I felt that she read my mind. Finally I must say that although I have been a fan of Prime the restaurant next door, the food at the Harbor Club is 10 times better. Living in Manhattan I am a true foodie and chef at our wedding was exceptional. Best lamb chops I ever had and truffle risotto was outstanding. Every dish I tried was world class. My only concern has been where can I have these incredible lamb chops again! Thank you all for making my special day perfect! All the Best, Maria (wedding 10/15/16)

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Christine R

I do not even know where to begin! What an amazing experience getting married at the Harbor Club was. This was a second marriage for us both and we were looking for a place that was a little more like a restaurant and less like a catering hall and this was the perfect... Read More medium. The food was amazing, the service was amazing, the venue was impeccably clean. The view and the venue it self are just beautiful. But what was most special to me about the Harbor Club were the people and how well they treated us. I have a 9 year old son with autism who is non verbal and gets nervous in new environments. I was so nervous about my son not being able to enjoy the day or even worse getting upset or nervous. I asked the manager Rae Marie if it would be ok if my son and I came to visit once a week for the month before the wedding date, so that he would be comfortable there and he can practice running in to the reception hall and dancing. She said yes without hesitation. So for 4 weeks before the wedding, once a week we went and visited, we walked around the whole venue and walked outside by the water which my son loved. He even practiced running through the doors with my mother and at times one of the chefs would come out from the kitchen and cheer him on. When our wedding day came my son knew exactly where he was and was so comfortable. Although I was so looking forward to getting married outside on the deck, due to the weather we had to get married inside. I was disappointed at first as I thought being outside not only would be beautiful but also better for my son. But Rae Marie and the staff did an AMAZING job making the inside look so beautiful and romantic, and because my son had been so use to going through those doors he walked in without hesitation. He was happy and comfortable and that made me and my husband happy. I truly believe had they not been so generous with their time, allowing us to come there, we would not have had the same outcome, for that I am forever grateful to Rae Marie and The Harbor Club. Sue the bridal attendant managed to keep me calm through the moments leading up to the ceremony, she felt like an old friend, and made me feel so comfortable. Keith the Matrie' D was also amazing and was there for some of our visits cheering my son on. It was a truly magical day that I will keep in my heart forever. My husband and I started our life together in the perfect place and I would recommend it to anyone and everyone! I only wish I can go back and do it again.

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Jennifer C

We couldn't be happier with our wedding this past July at the Harbor Club! The Harbor Club is a prime example of a unique wedding experience if you are looking for something different. Our guests are still talking about the food at our wedding specifically the cocktail hour... Read More selection and they loved the outdoor/indoor spaces. The service was phenomenal - thank you Terrance and Sue for being so amazing and attentive on our big day!! We couldn't have asked for a better wedding thanks to the Harbor Club at Prime!! It was everything we had hoped for and more! :) Totally 10+ stars!

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 Lauren

We are so glad we chose this venue!! We ended up with great weather, so guests were able to move inside & outside... And the views of Huntington Harbor gave our photographer some awesome photo ops. Right from day 1, Rae Marie was more than willing to answer any questions we had... Read More (and we had a lot!). Phone calls & emails were returned in a timely fashion. Our bridal attendant was incredible!! Always made sure we were fed or had a drink :) Exceptional professionalism from top to bottom. And the FOOD!! WOW!! From the options Harbor Club probides, there is something for everyone. Thank you, Harbor Club, for helping to make our special day so memorable!!

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Michelle O

The Harbor Club at Prime exceeded all of wedding expectations, including the service, decor of the venue and of course the food. We selected this venue after quite a search in NYC and Long Island. We came to Harbor upon recommendation and immediately knew this would be it. Rae... Read More Marie and the bridal attendant Sue made sure that our day ran seamless and perfect. Not once did we have to worry about ANYTHING ... both of them were on the scene making sure everything was running the way it should be. Our family and guests had a great time, many of them telling us it was best time and food they ever had at a wedding and we truly believe we picked the best choice for us. Thank you for all of your hard work Harbor, you deserve more than 5 stars in our book!

Reviewed on 7/02/2016

Our July 1st wedding here was everything and more! Absolutely beauiful location, catering and service! Terrance, the maitre'd was calm, cool, and collected and super professional! Sue, our Bridal Attendant went ABOVE AND BEYOUND! She was at our side at every right moment and a... Read More true gem! I could not have been able to get though my night without both of their help! My NEW husband and I are extremely happy with our venue choice! THANK YOU TERRANCE AND SUE!!!

Reviewed on 5/21/2016 Alyssa H

Our wedding at the Harbor Club was absolutely PERFECT! Every member of the staff was extremely professional throughout this entire process. Rae Marie helped us to create the perfect expreience, Terrence made sure the entire day ran smoothly and Susan was always there to make... Read More sure I had everything I needed during my party.

Reviewed on 5/18/2016 Teresa V

There could never be enough words to say how amazing our wedding was at Harbor Club at Prime!! From start to finish, the entire experience with them was exceptional. Rae Marie is incredible - nice, sweet, super responsive, no question is silly, always on top of it all! The... Read More rest of the team, Terrence and Sue, are amazing! They will literally do anything for you and with a big smile. Sue is so so lovely - the best bridal attendant ever! We booked our wedding here because we knew it would be top notch, but the level of client service is really unsurpassed. This is a very special place; it is not your typical wedding venue. We couldn't have made a better decision and we will forever cherish our memories of getting married at The Harbor Club at Prime. Best of the best - hands down!

Reviewed on 5/10/2016 Caitlin H

We are still completely over the moon about how beautiful and organized our wedding was at Harbor Club at Prime! From our first introduction to Rae Marie and the venue itself, we knew we had found the right place for our wedding. Rae Marie is the most accommodating, flexible,... Read More AWESOME person to work with!! She was always always available for questions and helped walk us through various ideas to make our wedding perfect for us. We held both our ceremony and reception onsite and couldn't be more happier with our choice! We had elderly guests that we knew would not be able to handle a long full day with our ceremony somewhere else and when we saw beautiful pictures of both the outside and inside ceremony set ups at Harbor Club, our decision was basically made for us! It meant that no matter what the weather was that day, we had a beautiful ceremony space no matter what. On our wedding day, Terrance and Sue were BEYOND amazing!!! We didn't have to worry about literally anything because the entire staff had it under control which put us totally at ease. Sue was like our right hand - even running up to the bridal suite to get lipgloss during our photos! We can't say enough about how wonderful our experience was with everyone at Harbor Club at Prime. The atmosphere is something unique that you won't find anywhere else. We don't even know if there are words that can describe how delicious the food is! We keep receiving rave reviews from our family and friends on how it is one of the best - if not THE best - wedding they've ever been to and we owe such a monumental part of that to everybody at Harbor Club at Prime! Thank you all for making our dream wedding even better than we could've ever hoped for! Definitely check out Harbor Club at Prime for a beyond amazing venue!!! -Caitlin & Greg

Reviewed on 2/19/2016 Gina M

I don't know where to begin! My husband and I had no idea what to do when the week before our wedding, we had to postpone it due to a serious family situation. Rae Marie at The Habor Club was beyond accommodating and was so helpful throughout our process. Most vendors would... Read More leave you in a muddle but this is not your typical venue! They are incredible! They helped us to rebook a new date when we were able to and were so flexible and helpful at such a trying time for us! The night of the wedding, Terrence was amazing at taking control of running the show and making sure my husband and I had our dream wedding. Everything went beyond our expectations. Sue, my bridal attendant was more than I could have ever asked. She was so attentative and made sure everything was perfect for me. Rae Marie, the wedding planner at The Harbor Club went beyond expectations. She was always helpful, responsive and understanding. I was so comfortable leaving things in their hands because I knew they would make our night as perfect as it could be and they truly made our dream wedding happen after a lot of rearranging to get to our big day! The food was beyond incredible, everyone is still talking about it today. The cocktail hour was the best part! The staff was great, the venue is beautiful and I couldn't have asked for anything more from everyone at The Harbor Club!

Best Venue on Long Island

Reviewed on 11/11/2015

I have been coming to Prime for a while and absolutely love the decor, food and the view of the harbor. I was expecting the same thing from Harbor Club but it actually exceeded my expectations. The whole day was literally perfect. The entire staff was extremely helpful and... Read More made took care of me and my husband to make sure we tried all of our food and always had a drink in our hands. I couldn't have asked for more a perfect wedding in a more beautiful spot. Thank you Terrance, Rae Marie, Tony, and Sue for making our wedding day the best day of our lives. I truly recommend Harbor Club at Prime for a wedding or any other special occasion.

Incredible food and outstanding service

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 Jessica B

The entire staff at the harbor club did such an incredible job and made our wedding more beautiful than I ever imagined! All the attention to detail was incredible from the service to the decorations to the lighting! Sue honestly made my night as a bride feel seamless and took... Read More care of me to the point where she would even let me know when it was time to reapply my lipstick! Terrence, as a matre di you were unbelievable with how on top of everything you were! We love you guys and could not have made a better choice! Thank you for making such an important night in our lives so amazing!

Harbor Club at Prime

Reviewed on 10/01/2015

simply magical venue, great service, amazing food, and the view is breathtaking.

Harbor Club at Prime comes highly recommended by me!

Reviewed on 10/01/2015 Sara L

My husband and I had our wedding at Harbor Club at Prime this past July. My in-laws attended a wedding there in January of 2014, after which they immediately recommended we check the venue out for ourselves. It was love at first sight and we were not once disappointed in our... Read More decision to choose them for our wedding venue. We started of working with Lauren who was so lovely and the reins were later passed on to Rae Marie who was equally as wonderful to work with. Both were always available by phone, email, in-person to address anything wedding planning related. Sue was my bridal attendant and I could not say enough nice things about her. She was on top of everything related to me on the day of our wedding, helped my husband out as well and even went as far as to help cool me down physically, after our ceremony in the sun left me feeling pretty hot. Terrance was the Maitre'D, and I know I sound like a broken record at this point, but he was wonderful as well. You can certainly tell this is not his first rodeo, as he can handle any task, without you even needing to give much input, if any at all. He made sure everything ran smoothly and if things didn't I certainly had no idea about it, so he must have been doing his job. While I can't name the additional staff members who assisted in our wedding, they were all amazing as well. We had guests, ranting about how excellent the service was that they received throughout the night and even went as far as to say they've been to very upscale restaurants who's service wasn't as good. The venue itself is beautiful in my opinion. It really speaks for itself and doesn't require much additional decorating, which made our lives easier. Now, onto the food! One of the reasons we chose [email protected] is because of the food. My in-laws who attended a wedding there previously raved about the food and we’re familiar with the restaurants that are under the same group [email protected] is owned by. We knew that by choosing them, we wouldn’t be disappointed in the food. Our guests were so impressed by the food, they’re still talking to us about it months later. Some were so full after the cocktail hour, they couldn’t believe they still had a whole meal to eat! I think that pretty much covers it. As you can tell, I would highly recommend having your wedding or event at [email protected] and I know my husband and our families feel exactly the same.

Amazing Venue and food!!

Reviewed on 10/01/2015 Patricia G

As the bride, I could not have asked for a more perfect wedding day...especially the venue and the food. I was an out of town bride, planning my wedding from 3 states away. They made everything so easy, providing my guidance and helping to make my special day perfect.... Read More We had ~100 people attend and initially we thought the venue would swallow up such a small group. Not the case at all. The Harbor Club made it seem like it was the perfect size for the room. The view was incredible. You can't beat the sunset pictures overlooking the water we got that evening. ...and the best part of all - the food!!! We've been married for just over 2 months and we still have people telling us how incredible the food was. So many of our guests came up to us that night (and after the fact) to tell us that it was the best wedding they had ever been to. They couldn't believe both the quantity and quality of the food. It was amazing...not to mention the service. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND this place to anyone looking to get married. If I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing! Thank you Harbor Club and staff for making it the perfect wedding!

Above and Beyond our expectations

Reviewed on 6/12/2015 Samantha H

The Harbor Club was absolutely wonderful to work with. Throughout the entire planning process they were easily reachable, answered any and all questions quickly and were a joy to work with. Rae Marie was our main contact for most of our wedding planning and she was amazing. For... Read More the day of the wedding Sue and Terrance made sure me, my groom, our parents and our entire bridal party had everything we needed. We were very well attended too. Sue was a huge help during the day from helping with my dress to making sure we had enough to eat. Terrance was awesome; at one point during dinner he made sure we sat down and enjoyed ourselves (greatly appreciated). They made sure our day ran smooth and that we didn’t have to worry about a thing. As for the food at the wedding, it was incredible. Many of our guests told us they were blown away how good everything was. You can't beat the views here either. I grew up in the area so being on the water was perfect. Our wedding day was more amazing than we could have imagined and the staff at the Harbor Club was a huge part of that. Thank you to all of the staff for making our day perfect.

Wedding Chic!

Reviewed on 4/15/2015 Jennifer P

Where do I even begin? We have always been huge fans of the Bohlsen Group restaurants, so when we saw that they opened an event space, we jumped on it! Upon meeting Anthony Greco, we were hooked at the Harbor Club's "anti-Long Island-Wedding factory" approach. Having a wedding... Read More at the Harbor Club is so unique because all of the wedding cliches are thrown out the window! Service and Staff: The staff at the Harbor Club is extremely helpful and knowledgeable. We were in constant contact and I never had to deal with bridezilla stress because they quelled all of my fears immediately. Some stand out staff included Terrence and Susan. Terrence was our "go-to-guy" and maitre d. He was so organized and kept the day running smoothly. He was attentive to our every need and anticipated everything before it even happened, even to refreshing our cocktails. I would return to the bridal dais and be greeted with a fresh vodka/club each time! Also, kudos to Terrence for getting my 18 month old daughter to walk down the aisle without a hitch! Susan was my bridal attendant and felt like an instant friend! My family and friends commented on her attention to detail, down to sticking bobby pins in my hair when I was dancing. I kept grooving while she stuck pins in (I didn't have to miss a step to the song!). She also brought us amazing cocktail food to our bridal sweet and made sure my daughter had fresh food and milk. We feel forever indebted to these two amazing people! Food: If you ever ate at Prime then you know what I am talking about! The food was OUT OF CONTROL amazing and not wedding food. It is restaurant quality food. My guests were gushing and couldn't believe that they were eating food that is served at Prime, Tellers, etc. I have to admit, we felt pretty elite with all of these comments and even gloated a little. I think the Bohlsen group just gained some new customers from our guests. One of my friends said she loaded up on cocktail hour food because wedding food is typically gross at the reception. She said that she was so stuffed but ate her filet mignon anyway because she "wasn't wasting something that good!". Cake: The Harbor Club gets their bridal cakes from Taste in Woodbury. We were able to meet with Corina (a contestant on TLC's "The World's Greatest Baker"). She was energetic, kind, and excited to make our cake! We came up with an option that would be best for Spring and had a raspberry/lemon confection. The cake tasted amazing and looked magazine quality! My guests complimented on how beautiful the gold fondant was on the cake and how it looked like real 24 carat gold! Decor: One nice perk about having your wedding at the Harbor Club is that the place is gorgeous. We didn't have to bring many things to decorate and kept the flowers minimal. My husband said that the place reminded him of an Armani suit and one of my guests said that it looked like a chic NYC or Miami club. I even used the fake flower centerpieces that are used for display because they were more gorgeous and I couldn't want for more. Brides: If you are looking for a top notch wedding that doesn't feel like a wedding factory, choose the Harbor Club! Food, staff, decor, experience exceeded all of our expectations and more! We are already discussing having our daughter's Sweet 16 there and she is only 18 months old! We are lifelong fans and lovers of the Harbor Club!