Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Located in sunny Lady Lake, Florida, Harbor Hills Country Club brings the best of the Florida scenery and weather to couples seeking sunshine in their wedding. The spectacular brick exterior with its towering white columns and brilliant white shutters gives the clubhouse the look of a huge Southern mansion ideal for enjoying the unique beauty of the South for an indoor or outdoor ceremony or reception.

The Grand Ballroom with its high ceilings and colorful lighting greets guests with plenty of space for gatherings of 300 or more people. The gleaming hardwood dance floor and carpeted seating area combine to create a ideal location for a sit-down reception dinner plus plenty of dancing. The state-of-the-art sound and video system provide entertainment when combined with a DJ, a band or a simple iPod docking station. The Grand Ballroom has beautiful brass chandeliers and contrasting brick accents to provide a backdrop for those first-look photos or an indoor wedding ceremony.

The Patio with its raised stage and gorgeous tiled flooring makes outdoor wedding ceremonies a breeze in the pleasant Florida weather. A pretty archway decorated with flowing tulle and Corinthian columns in blazing white set the stage for romantic vows. Overlooking the manicured golf course, the Patio is also an excellent location for a romantic cocktail reception or a little starlit dancing.

The Grounds with their towering palms and glimmering ponds add southern charm to an outdoor wedding. With rolling hills and plenty of space for 300 or more guests, the Grounds are an excellent location for outdoor photos with the family as well as an outdoor reception. The bride and groom celebrate their wedding vows on the green grass and walk down a pristine white aisle runner between gleaming white chairs.

The Harbor Hills Country Club is a full-service country club and wedding venue. With a championship 18-hole golf course and plenty of options for both indoor and outdoor ceremonies and receptions, the Harbor Hills Country Club adds beauty to a romantic occasion. A gorgeous winding staircase and elegant brick archway add glamorous ambience to wedding photos. The junior Olympic swimming pool and private marina and docks add more opportunities for photos as well.

The Harbor Hills Country Club's catering department offers a complete menu for either buffet-style or sit-down dinner receptions. Entrees include delicious Florida favorites like fresh seafood and grilled steaks.

The amazing Florida weather is definitely a perk when it comes to planning a wedding at the Harbor Hills Country Club.

• Golf carts available for transporting guests from outdoor ceremony site to reception location
  • Located close to Rialto Theater, lodging and restaurants
  • Near Disney World, Sea World and Universal Studios

Romantic setting with charm, elegance, and style.

Central Florida’s premier wedding destination, Harbor Hills is the ideal location for your special day. Offering breathtaking views, exceptional service, fine cuisine, and dedicated to making sure all the details of your perfect day come together beautifully. Your full service wedding destination.

Ballroom, Country Club, Cruise, Restaurant, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering

6538 LAKE GRIFFIN RD, LADY LAKE, FL (352) 753-7000

Beautiful Venue

Reviewed on 6/03/2012 Christina B

Harbor Hills was the perfect venue for my wedding. A little far from where we live but it was worth it, all of our pictures are gorgeous!

2012-06-08T14:27:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind comments. We treasure each and every wedding at Harbor Hills and are privileged to have been chosen for your special day. We look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Ana R

November 15, 2016 To Harbor Hills Country Club, We would like to first thank you all involved in the Persaud Wedding from consultation to choosing from different packages to setting up our big day. Christy Rich thank you for everything you did for us. We knew at times it was... Read More grating. The constant changing and requesting services, it was evident our first encounter in doing anything like it. We both were in awe when we entered the reception room. It was perfect just as we designed it. You promised us that everything was going to be excellent and not to worry. We left it in your hands and you delivered on your promise. The staff members on our reception night was great. Everyone involved attended to everyone’s needs and expedited our requests without hesitations. Since we didn’t go to a food tasting, we were unsure about the buffet we selected. Once again we put our trust in Christy’s hands and she again assured us the food is great, and she was right. The food was beyond our expectations. Everyone loved the food. During the night’s festivities, one of our guests had a health issue that required immediate attention. But prior to exiting the premises the guest had a mishap. The security guard, Jay had our guest held in great concern and met every need possible. Jay went above and beyond his duty and had our guests clothing laundered before leaving Harbor Hills. Carolyn was the person whom perform the washing and drying of our guest’s clothes. We owe Carolyn and Jay sincere gratitude and praises for their compassion and assistance that night. Thank you both. Once again we thank all of Harbor Hills Country Club for your outstanding facility and professionalism and making our wedding night memorable. Thank you, Ana and Joseph Persaud

Reviewed on 11/28/2012 Adrienne H

My experience with Harbor Hills CC and the staff was beyond my expectations. Everyone was there for our special day. Especially Christy-she is the best coordinator ever!!!!

Reviewed on 12/16/2017 Samantha R

Spectacular! Harbor Hills made everything so easy so I could enjoy the happiest day of my life! The food and the service was soooo good. We did not expect the food to be great since it is usually just ok at weddings. Harbor Hills was different. All of my guest told me they... Read More had a great time. The views from the balcony make it so special. We will be going back every year for a meal to remind us of our special day. We highly recommend Harbor Hills

Reviewed on 12/16/2017 Becca c

As a person who has worked in the industry I can say Harbor Hills was top notch and the staff was on point with every little detail. Christy Rich was amazing to work with and was very helpful the day of my wedding. The food was amazing and I have had my guest till this day... Read More rave about the food and staff. Thanks again for making my special day everything I could have asked for!!!

Reviewed on 12/16/2017 Jennifer S

Harbor Hills was absolutely the perfect choice for our perfect day! We had our ceremony overlooking the lake. The food and the service at the reception was outstanding. Christy, their Wedding Coordinator, made everything so easy for us. Happy hour in the lounge was a perfect... Read More way to entertain our guests while we took pictures. Great memories were made at Harbor Hills.

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Carly T

My husband and I had our wedding at Harbor Hills, the character count doesn't let me describe what a miserable experience we had because of Christy Rich, but I will do my best. She is very unorganized and unprofessional. She charged my card without my permission and refused to... Read More take ownership of mistakes. Then she threatened charging my in-laws who live in Harbor Hills and have nothing to do with anything. I will gladly provide more details if necessary and load screen shots of her emails.

Reviewed on 3/30/2016 Amber B

My wedding with Harbor Hills was gorgeous!! Christy and her team went above and beyond to make our day special! The pricing can't be beat with everything that they provide and have to offer! The staff is extremely nice and very professional! I highly recommend this venue!!!