The Inside Scoop

FROM THE KNOT EDITORS

The First Look

St. Andrews Ballroom. The St. Andrews Ballroom features floor-to-ceiling windows with views of the golf course's rolling hills and shining lakes. The ballroom seats up to 200 people for an elegant dinner arranged by the country club's own chef and catering staff. Full catering includes items like the wedding cake, custom menus for sit-down dinners and buffet options, all based on the couple's preferences. This open-concept Ballroom includes table linens, table runners and chair bows in matching colors. Sparkling chandeliers and gleaming white pillars make the ballroom ideal for those memorable reception photos.

Covered Terrace. The Covered Terrace has plenty of space with options for sit-down dinners under the stars. Overlooking the golf course with its sparkling blue lakes, the terrace allows to-be-weds to enjoy the perfect New Jersey spring and summer weather without worrying about a little rain. Rustic brick pavers create walkways between the outdoor gazebo, making it simple to enjoy a ceremony on the lake with just a short walk back to the terrace for drinks and dancing.

Gazebo. The Gazebo with its pristine white railings and cute little shingled roof shares its beautiful view of the lake with the terrace and the ballroom. An elegant brick walkway leads to the elevated gazebo, making it the perfect spot for a romantic ceremony under the stars. With space to accommodate guests outside of the gazebo on the grass, this outdoor ceremony option pairs beautifully with the St. Andrews Ballroom for an outdoor ceremony and indoor reception.

The Harbor Pines Golf Club is an active golf club that hosts a variety of golfing events throughout the year. It is important to meet with the staff to arrange wedding dates that do not coincide with large golfing events that could take up ballroom or parking area space. Golfers are not allowed access to the areas where ceremonies take place on the green, but these areas are affected by weather, and rain the day before a wedding could make the greens too damp for guests.

The St. Andrews Ballroom is the largest indoor portion of the venue, but the outdoor areas are slightly more flexible when it comes to the arrangement of ceremony space.

The Harbor Pines Golf Club offers fun golfing adventures for members and non-members enjoying the day on the course. Wedding guests are able to book a complete day of golfing prior to a wedding and enjoy access to the golf pro shop and restaurant. Complimentary Golf for the Groom and Best man, and discounted golf rates are available for the bridal party.

The gorgeous views of the club's rolling hills and sparkling waters are definitely a perk when it comes to weddings in the Atlantic City area.

• Second-floor banquet room available for more casual events prior to the wedding, including bridal showers, rehearsal dinners and family reunions
  • Elegant bridal suite for privacy before the wedding and plenty of space for pre-wedding photos with bridesmaids and parents
  • Complimentary Golf for the Groom and Best man, and discounted golf rates are available for the bridal party

Simply the Best

Demand no less than perfection from your once in a lifetime day and let Harbor Pines deliver. Spectacular panoramic views of nature's beauty. An elegant setting, imaginative menus, superior service, and a Wedding Director dedicated to creating memories that will last a lifetime.

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Waterfront, Country Club, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

500 Saint Andrews Drive, Egg Harbor Township, NJ (609) 927-0006

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Veronica B

We got married a little over 2 weeks ago and everything was fantastic! Tricia is the best! She was so very helpful and fabulous! She went above and beyond to make our day perfect. The whole staff was so accommodating and the food was plentiful and delicious. I can't thank them... Read More enough for a perfect day!

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 Molly V

While planning our wedding we visited at least a dozen vendors looking for the perfect place to hold our ceremony and reception. Harbor Pines was the first placed we visited and liked it immediately. With every other place we looked at, my fiance and I found ourselves... Read More comparing it back to Harbor Pines. It turns out our instincts were 100% correct! The team at Harbor Pines is wonderful! They were accommodating to every need and request and were always able to help make sure we stayed within our specific budget. Jim and his team put out amazing food and drinks that thoroughly impressed all of our guests - people are still talking about how delicious every item was, especially the cocktail hour! Most importantly, Jim made sure I was never without a glass of champagne and that my fiance and I had a chance to eat during the reception! His caring attention was not missed and I can never express how much I appreciated it!! All of the personalized, attentive service was unbelievable! Deb and her team really made me feel relaxed and comfortable throughout the entire planning process (which was not easy b/c I am a total control freak and obsessed over every little detail of the day) - they were each very responsive to all emails and calls, open to any idea we had, and they made amazing recommendations and suggestions to help make the day smooth, enjoyable, and stress-free! If I was ever unsure how something should be placed or the timing of the night, Deb and her team were right there to talk it through with me. I really, truly appreciate and thank everyone at Harbor Pines for making our wedding the best day of our lives!! Harbor Pines in definitely the absolute best!

2015-10-02T14:11:40 Response from the vendor

We LOVED being a part of your special day! You were such a beautiful and fun couple. Good luck to you both!!!

Reviewed on 11/11/2015 Lyla F

If there was anything I was most concerned about for my wedding, it was the venue. It shouldn't have been. Harbor Pines gave me the best wedding experience I could have ever had. Tragically, my ring bearer, whom is also my son, had a seizure before the ceremony. Debbie helped me... Read More out so much and was there for me with a caring heart even though there was a million other things going on. When I needed something, she was right there for me. The rest of her team were also exceptional. They catered to everyone's special needs and made sure everyone was happy and enjoying themselves. The ceremony was beautiful, and the reception was a blast. I never enjoyed wedding food, but Harbor Pines had absolutely delicious food! Everything was full of flavor. I feel like I got so much out of them for such an affordable price. I wouldn't recommend anyone else. Harbor Pines delivered my dream wedding and I couldn't have been any more grateful to of had Deb there throughout the process of it all.

2015-11-18T12:42:38 Response from the vendor

We were thrilled to have been a part of your special day! We were all so happy to see your son return and be there to see how happy his parents were. Thank you so much for allowing us to help give you the wedding... Read Less Read More

Beautiful Venue

Reviewed on 7/04/2014 yen t

I would definitely recommend this venue to any bride who is on a budget and is looking for a beautiful area to hold there wedding. They took care of basically every thing to the ceremony and then the reception, I really didn't have to do to much but show up for my special day.... Read More The wedding coordinator was very helpful. .even though was a slight communication problem, she alway responded when I needed her via email or phone calls ...my wedding day was the best day ever ..The staff was very efficient ..catered to my guest every need ..The food and beverage manager was very sweet and energetic. .she made me feel very comfortable ....I want to thank Harbor Pines and their staff very much for a awesome day.

Above and Beyond

Reviewed on 5/25/2014 Pamela B

So let me first start that I am not easily blown away, and my husband is even harder to impress! Harbor Pines literally went above and beyond! From the start, Sharon help us out making this whole process as smooth as it could be for us. I am an email fanatic, and she emailed me... Read More back almost immediately every time! We had some ideas that Harbor Pines was more then willing to accommodate and they had ideas to make our night perfect! We were married on Mother's Day weekend, so on top of them having Mother's Day event on Sunday and gold outings and other events the days leading up to, they handled our wedding on that Saturday. Truly we I always felt the undivided attention every bride wants. Now comes the day of! Sharon directed us every step of the way, Michelle the catering manager was AMAZING! She was fun, out going, and professional! Simply great! The food was incredible! I made the risky choice and didn't taste the food prior, and I was warned of this potentially bad choice, but it was what it was. I am really picky on my food too, so this was a surprise to most that I didn't taste a head of time. Honestly, I am sure they would have allowed me but I didn't ask. Maybe because I had a million other things on my mind I didn't have time to stop and think so I forgot something's. The food was so great though! Every knew as talking about it. Our cocktail hour was great for all he guest while we took pictures. Then we went back and the bridal party had our own suite with food that was constantly being replaced because at this point we were starving! Then we were all announced in. Sharon directed everyone when to walk, we to go etc, told me to give my bouquet to Michelle to accommodate us going right into our first dance. Sharon took care of us on her end, and Michele did as well. One point I was feeling a little sick sitting down, she came up asking if I was ok, I thought I needed some bread (and food and this point was put away) she got it for me. The bartenders were amazing! Not one of our guest waited more then a couple minutes to get their drinks. The bartenders were even open to our own drink creations, one of my cousins had a drink named after her that night, if anyone wanted a drink they would ask for it by her name and they knew it! The decorations, the set up, the centerpieces, made my wedding look TOP NOTCH at a realistic price! Not to forget the actual food can I tell you we chose to have a served salad, and buffet dinner. My and my groom's dinner were served to us, but with saying hi to everyone it did sit for a little. We chose to have an upgraded filet craving station, and my husband is super particular about his red meat! He was amazed how great it was and it had been sitting for a few waiting for us. I tasted and it really was moist, and great! I loved the pasta, now some may think pasta is easy noir deal, but pasta is my heart, it's a huge deal to me. Overall I have not one bad thing to say and i am an honest straight forward person!

Our Wedding Could not Have Been More Perfect!

Reviewed on 11/01/2013 Nicole O

Every detail of our wedding was absolutely perfect! Sharon worked with us and our families to make sure our wedding was exactly how we wanted it. The food was delicious, and our guests were very impressed by all aspects of the wedding. The outside ceremony site is nicely... Read More maintained, and the set up was gorgeous. There were also many places that worked very well for photos. The room was set up beautifully, and it was nice to not have to stress about decorating and little details. Sharon was able to give us recommendations to make sure everything worked smoothly and looked great.

awesome!!

Reviewed on 6/19/2012 karin w

What a beautiful wedding we had! The food & service was amazing..and Sharon, our coordinator helped with every step of the way. Our wedding was so so perfect! Thanks Harbor Pines :)

Amazing wedding venue!

Reviewed on 11/12/2010 Jennifer H

Our wedding at Harbor Pines Golf Club was awesome! Every detail was perfect--and every guest was impressed by the level of service and quality. The food was outstanding and the staff was exceptional. I would highly recommend Harbor Pines to any couple who wants to "wow" their... Read More guests!!

Awesome

Reviewed on 11/09/2010 kim c

I loved Harbor Pines!!! I just got married on 10/23/10 and they were so great. The location is beautiful. Food is delicious. Would definitely recommend them!

Meet The Director of Sales

Debbie Stevenson

Hello and congratulations on your engagement! I would love to meet with you to discuss your wedding plans and how Harbor Pines Golf Club can make your vision for the perfect day come true. I have over 25 years of experience in wedding and event planning, and I've been here at Harbor Pines for many years. We have a beautiful modern open-concept banquet space that you should see in person. Please contact me to schedule a site visit to review our offerings and any any current incentives or specials.