Modern wedding cinematography

Hi and congratulations on your engagement! I'm Sean, owner of Harborview Studios. We specialize in creating intimate and genuine love stories between you and your partner by quietly capturing your real moments together. Prepared to be charmed, entertained, and delighted by all the moments of your wedding day. Your short-form love story is an essential part of your personal history together that you will cherish for generations to come. Email me today and share your story so that we can start building the next chapter.

Artistic, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

278 Prince Hinckley Road, Centerville, MA New England and the Tri-State Area (508) 360-2182

Choose Harborview Studios!

Reviewed on 2/24/2015 Julie A

Sean is the BEST! After the initial meeting with him, I had no doubt that he would provide us with exceptional service, and that he did! He was always available and willing to meet in person and responded to emails promptly. He never hesitated to answer all my questions and... Read More always made me feel at ease. He gained my trust from the very beginning and he proved to be everything that we hoped for. He's very organized and is truly interested in reviewing each detail of your special day so that he doesn't miss a beat. He arrived right on time to capture myself and my bridesmaids getting ready. In a rather small hotel room, he was able to blend in and capture wonderful moments…he was never obtrusive in any way. The same goes for the church ceremony and the reception. He and his assistant were there for each special moment, but never in the way. The final edited video is just AMAZING. It immediately brought us back to the best day of our lives. It is our favorite keepsake from that day. We're so impressed by Sean's talent -he has clearly mastered the art of filmmaking and cinematography. He was able to capture all the beautiful love we felt that day, in addition to each detail of the church, venue, decor, etc. We've watched it several times and it continues to bring tears to our eyes! We honestly can't say enough about Harborview Studios. You will not regret choosing Sean and his team to capture your day! He is worth every penny. He makes it look easy but we all know it is far from that. He is dedicated to making beautiful memories that you'll cherish forever!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Amanda L

Sean at Harborview Studios was incredibly easy to work with. Once I saw his videos I knew he was the person to capture my wedding day. He did not fail. Our wedding trailer was the best tease of reliving our day and a nice touch to share with family and friends near and far. Our... Read More wedding video took our breath away. We relived the best moments of our wedding all the while getting choked up. The quality of our video is incredible and the delivery and presentation was stunning. I will forever cherish this video and forever recommend hiring a videographer, and Harborview Studios, to any couple planning a wedding. Thank you Sean!

Reviewed on 8/21/2017

My husband and I had the best experience at Harborview Studios! Sean was great to work with and our video came out perfect. We were able to meet with Sean prior to the wedding to go over exactly what we were looking for and got a lot of helpful information of what to expect the... Read More day of. Sean captured all the best moments for the video. One of my concerns prior to the wedding was feeling overwhelmed by having a videographer but I didn’t experience this at all! I felt that Sean was capturing all the wonderful moments but not overwhelming! It was also like he wasn’t even there is a way and was not blocking any of my photos being taken. The final produce was perfect!!! I would defiantly recommend him!

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Alyssa O

Harborview studios was amazing to work with and did a fantastic job! Not only did Sean get us our highlight reel and full video quickly but the final product really blew us away. He really captured the moments without us realizing he was there. I am so happy we decided to have a... Read More videographer and made the right choice hiring Sean. This video lets us relive the best day ever while also getting to see glimpse of all the details we didn’t get to take in the moment. We would highly recommend Sean to anyone who is looking for a videographer!

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Devin T

Harborview studios is amazing! Sean is very professional and easy to work with. We hardly knew he was there and he captured every detail of our wedding. Our video was sent to us in a reasonable amount of time and was worth the wait! We are so happy with our video and we know we... Read More will watch it often .

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Genna S

We just received our wedding video this week and have only positive things to say! Sean was so amazing on our big day, he listened to what we wanted and our video is a true reflection of us as a couple!! We highly recommend Harbourview Studios and Sean!

Reviewed on 8/28/2016 Regina L

We can not say enough about Harborview Studios! Sean was amazing throughout the entire process and delivered exactly what was promised to us!! We were looking for a videographer that managed to blend in with the crowd and also capture our entire event... Sean did just that! Our... Read More friends and family didn't even know we had a videographer present at the wedding and yet every aspect of the day was captured on film and we are able to relive our wedding day over and over again! I looked around a ton for a videographer and Harborview Studios offered not only the perfect package, but also a very reasonable price. Thank you Sean!! We could not be more pleased with the final product!

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 Beth B

Sean and team were a pleasure to work alongside on our big day. They were skilled at capturing each and every moment while remaining unobtrusive. The final product, by far, surpassed our expectations and told the story of our day perfectly! We're looking forward to the annual... Read More tradition of watching our video every June 11th. :)

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Arielle B

Getting our video from Harborview was a great experience! Sean is very easy to work with, super accommodating, and has an eye for capturing those hidden moments. The video came back really quickly, and is really easy to download and share. Would definitely recommend a second... Read More videographer and extended hours if you're looking to get pre-ceremony and the entire reception filmed! Thanks Sean and Harborview!

Highly Recommended!

Reviewed on 12/30/2015 Jenna V

Sean at Harborview Studios is so great to work with! He was responsive throughout the whole planning process and provided us with updates after the wedding of when we would receive the final product. The video usb was mailed to us in a personalized box with candy and treats... Read More which was such a thoughtful touch. Sean is incredibly talented and the video came out better than we could have imagined. We were unsure of whether or not we wanted to spend the money on a videographer but we are so happy that we decided to and can't wait to watch the video for many years to come. I definitely recommend Harborview Studios. Thanks Sean!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Jamie W

Sean at Harborview Studios was a pleasure to work with! Not only is he talented and professionial but also extremely knowledgeable and kind. My husband and I met Sean at a bridal expo on Cape Cod and are so happy that we did! Throughout the planning process Sean was willing to... Read More answer questions that we had and he was sure to get any information in advance to make sure things went smoothly on the big day. On the day of the wedding he got right to work and was extremely unobtrusive throughout the evening. Many guests were unaware we even had a videographer! Before leaving the reception, Sean pulled me aside to show me a few shots that he took time to edit while he was having dinner. I was blown away and already excited to receive the final product. When we received our video, which was packaged wonderfully, and sat down to watch it we could not believe how great it came out. We actually watche'd it about five times and have been playing it for friends and family when we have them over. We look forward to watching our special day for years to come! I would recommend Harborview Studios to any couple looking for an exceptional videographer for their wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Brittany G

I was just married Saturday, leaving for honeymoon tomorrow...could not leave with out letting everyone know how amazing Sean is! Having our wedding videoed was very important to us, we were thrilled when we were able to get the opportunity to have Sean be a part of our wedding.... Read More He is so excited about what he does and thats so comforting, i am so so so anxious to see the kind of magic Sean will make into a video of the most amazing day of our lives. He is so kind and so fun! I got him to dance with me a little, he is awesome! One thing Sean always said was he captures real moments and words through your day..we were so thankful to have Sean be a part of our wedding!

Fantastic service and product!

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 Maureen F

I found Sean (Harborview) on reviews from theknot.com and I am so glad I did. He was the only videographer in our price range who gave us more than any other videographer! I wanted more than 5 minutes of video - we got an edited video/movie with over 20 minutes of film -... Read More including what I wanted - speeches, dances, getting ready and the reception. I was so happy with the product. I also loved that Sean and I didn't have to speak a lot. I filled out form and emailed and that was pretty much it and to be honest that's all I really wanted. As you know (if you are planning a wedding) there are soo many vendors you need to meet with/talk with/check on. It helped me so much that I didn't have to make yet another appointment (although I'm sure you could if you needed/wanted to!) and I still got such a wonderful product. Sean came with two other videographers and captured every special moment of the day. He even had a short video playing during the wedding of film he already captured that day - wow! I was impressed. So happy I booked Sean - contact him if you are looking for a videographer!

Excellent videographer

Reviewed on 9/11/2015

Sean Caughey, the proprietor of Harborview Studios is professional, non-intrusive, and a joy to work with. He clearly outlined his costs and professional duties in a contract meeting well in advance of the wedding and was careful to notate our needs and priorities. He completely... Read More lived up to his responsibilities - sticking to deadlines, gracefully moving about our club event, and always operating with courtesy and professionalism. Best of all, the video is beautiful -- one we have eagerly shared with friends and family and will treasure for a lifetime. He overcame challenging lighting and audio conditions at our beach club to produce a technically gorgeous video.

Reviewed on 7/31/2015 Amber D

Sean was so personable and amazing! He did such a great job! Highly recommended to everyone!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 6/10/2015 Megan L

Sean did an absolutely amazing job with our wedding video! He was very professional, got some amazing footage, and was so easy to work with, and his pricing is very reasonable and flexible. Both the wedding trailer and the video he did for us are amazing, and I am so so thankful... Read More that we hired him. He made it possible for us to relive our wedding day, and I am so grateful for that! We have gotten so many compliments on the videos, and our venue is even using the trailer for their website. I highly highly recommend Sean and Harborview Studios!

Sean Caughey

Cape Cod is where my heart has been since my family started going on vacation here when I was a young boy. My wife, Cindy, and I moved here from NJ in the early 2000s and we were instantly in heaven. I honestly don't think there's a more perfect place for us. I love to curl up and watch our old family videos on winter days and read books by the fireplace. We're big believers of rescuing abandoned animals (which we refer to as "the interns" here at the studio). Currently we have 2 cats, a dog, and one enormous horse—each one with their own unique soul and personality.