Classical and Modern Music For Your Wedding!

Our team of talented musicians will customize your wedding ceremony/reception music! Whether you prefer a trio, duo, or quartet, our experienced players can accommodate all of your needs. We will also help you select the best music to make your wedding unforgettable! Email us today to get started!

Serving Tri-State, NY (917) 533-4383

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 12/02/2014 Allison M

Djeina was wonderful to work with from an initial quote to the services provided on the day of my wedding. I loved the special touch that the string quartet added to my wedding ceremony in a catholic church, especially as I walked down the aisle. Harmonia Strings were prompt and... Read More professional, I didn't have to think about a thing the day of the wedding. They provided great song ideas and I love that there website allows you to listen to them playing a variety of songs in advance. I would recommend them for any special event that you are planning.

Wedding day

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Gina G

This was a last min change w our wedding day due to my fathers decline in health. She was amazing, traveled from ny to ocean grove nj. Everyone talked about how wonderful she was. She made our already special day even more fabulous

Excellent!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Katie B

Wonderful music for my ceremony and cocktail hour. They were very responsive and easy to work with. Very highly recommended!

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Julie R

I cannot recommend Harmonia Strings enough!!! Djeina was an absolute pleasure to work with from our very first email, and all of our wedding guests were blown away by the incredible music. They are such talented professionals, and made our special day even better. Everything was... Read More absolutely PERFECT!!

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 Ariela S

Djeina and her team played during the ceremony and the cocktail hour of our wedding. They were fantastic and we got lots of comments on how well they played. We choose covers of oldies before the ceremony, classical songs for the ceremony and then covers of modern music for the... Read More cocktail hour. Special shoutout to the cellist, Anastasia, who got caught in a rain storm and still played amazingly. Djeina was great at communication and very easy and professional to work with. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Becca P

Harmonia Strings was absolutely amazing! Djeina and her team learned over 10 new songs upon request to play during my ceremony/cocktail hour and they all sounded amazing! They played modern songs and they all sounded beautiful! They were a dream to work with and really added so... Read More much to the ceremony and the cocktail hour. I would HIGHLY recommend them based on their amazing talent and ability, willingness to accommodate all sorts of special requests, and all of that at an amazing price!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Michelle C

Djeina and Harmonia Strings were an excellent pick! They worked with us to learn three songs and played perfectly. We got rave reviews of their rendition of the Game of Thrones theme, and our guests also loved the modern instrumental versions of songs they played during cocktail... Read More hour. On top of that, we had a mix up with ceremony timing that was completely our fault, and they worked through it flawlessly. Would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Jessica N

We used Harmonia Strings for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour at Pellegrini this spring and would highly recommend them. They were incredibly professional, easy to work with, very reasonably priced and by far our most low maintenance vendor relationship – they showed up on... Read More time, played exactly what we were hoping and even moved locations from ceremony to cocktail hour with no fuss.. Their website has great music samples including Disney and pop music which was a hug crowd pleaser during cocktail hour. We had many, many compliments and would use Harmonia again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 9/03/2016 Zara M

Harmonia Strings is amazing. They played at my wedding for the ceremony and cocktail hour. I communicated with them mainly over email prior to the wedding and let them know the exact songs I wanted played at the wedding and they followed my directions to a 'T'. Everyone at... Read More the wedding loved the pop music set to a string quartet- they were a big hit! Very reasonably priced, easy to work with, and great follow through. Def. recommend them!

Reviewed on 8/14/2016 Emmanuel V

I'll cut to the summary: 1- Your wedding will not be complete without this group. 2- Not only are they very very professional but they were amazing. 3- Their mix of music will appeal to all diverse music tastes. You will NOT and I mean NOT be disappointed with Harmonia... Read More Strings. One of the best decisions we made for our wedding.

Reviewed on 12/20/2015

Our wedding this past October would not have been the same without Harmonia Strings! Their music was beautiful and it made our whole wedding ceremony and cocktail hour feel like something out of a fairy tail. They were also extremely flexible and professional. My husband (fiancé... Read More at the time) composed a piece for them to play for me to walk down the aisle to. He sent them the music ahead of time and they practiced it and played it beautifully at the ceremony. As the bride, I was brought to tears. Thank you so much Djeina and the gang. We really were blessed to have you participate in our wedding ceremony.

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

Fantastic!!! I had a very specific list of songs that I wanted played at certain times for both my ceremony and cocktail hour and they executed it beautifully. Djeina was a pleasure to work with and responded quickly to any request I had. Highly recommend!

Perfect for ceremony and cocktail hour

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Hilary F

Amazing value and beautiful music! Harmonia performed at our ceremony and cocktail. We got so many compliments. The music was absolutely wonderful and they played exactly the songs we had chosen

Reviewed on 10/18/2015 Brittany S

Harmonia strings did great playing at our wedding! they came and set up and starting playing right away it was beautiful and exactly what we wanted!

Reviewed on 8/26/2015 Kate M

We hired Harmonia Strings for our ceremony and cocktail hour. We'd heard a cello/guitar combination at another wedding, and while it's a unique instrument combination, we loved it. Harmonia Strings was happy to honor that request and tailor all our music requests to that... Read More instrumentation. Djeina was very quick to respond to every email. They had a nice selection of traditional classical music, and some non-traditional pop and Broadway tunes, which is exactly what we were looking for. They also incorporated arrangements of songs we wanted that were not already in their repertoire. Though I didn't hear much of their performance myself at our wedding (the one down point of being the one getting married!), I was told by everyone that it was beautiful and they did a wonderful job. My dad (who didn't really know what kind of music we'd booked prior to the wedding) was pleasantly surprised and couldn't stop talking about how nice it was. My only minor comment is that sometimes email correspondence made things a little confusing. I didn't realize up until close to the wedding that if we wanted them to learn additional arrangements of songs they didn't know (more than 3), that it would be an additional charge. I'm pretty sure I'd asked for clarification on that in a previous email, and there was nothing of that nature stated in the contract, so I was surprised to learn of the additional cost. Fortunately, we didn't need them to learn more than 3 new songs, so it was a non-issue... I just would have liked to know a bit more up front. Overall though, great musicianship and a reasonable cost compared to others.

Wonderful!!

Reviewed on 7/27/2015 Emily H

Harmonia Strings and Djeina were AMAZING! They did both my brother's and my wedding, and I would recommend them in a heart beat to anyone looking for ceremony and/or cocktail musicians. They were so easy to work with, prompt, and amazing musicians. Apparently there was an issue... Read More with the piano we were using for our cocktail hour - Djeina came up to me apologizing and letting me know that everything was fixed before I even knew there was a problem. She was extremely professional and gracious. It was a pleasure working with them!

Harmonia Strings

Reviewed on 7/08/2015

My wedding was two weeks ago and we had a violinist and cellist from Harmonia play during our ceremony and cocktail hour and it was absolutely beautiful!! It took place outside in a garden and was the perfect elegant, romantic touch to our wedding. They weren't too loud, it was... Read More very soft in the background, but a lovely touch for sure. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who is in need of music for a wedding or other event.

Highly Recommend

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Brittany V

Harmonia Strings played during our ceremony and I have nothing but nice things to say about this company. They were so acoomodating with my last minute decisions and the songs we wanted. They were so nice throughout the whole process and very responsive. I would recommend this... Read More company to anyone looking for reliable vendors and great music.

Great musicians, professional service

Reviewed on 8/03/2014

The Harmonia quartet was a pleasure to do business with. They were professional, easy to communicate with, and the music was wonderful. They knew exactly what we wanted and executed perfectly.

Phenomenal!

Reviewed on 7/29/2014 Linnea D

We had the most amazing experience using Harmonia Strings at our wedding. Djeina and her team were incredibly lovely to work with and were prompt and professional. We received numerous (and I mean numerous!) comments from guests about the quality of performance... many guests... Read More said they had never heard such a beautiful string quartet. It was truly magnificent sound and added such a special touch to our ceremony and cocktail hour. I would highly recommend Harmonia Strings to any couple looking to have classical music at their wedding!

Great music!

Reviewed on 5/18/2014 Karyn M

Harmonia Strings was the only vendor for our wedding that we never met in person before-hand. I was not worried though, as I had done my research (reading tons of reviews) and it was actually nice not to have to schedule another meeting to fit into our busy work schedules.... Read More Djeina was always at the ready to answer any questions I had and always responded back to my emails quickly, even agreeing to play a song not listed on their website as my processional song. Our wedding was magical - their music fit perfectly into our venue & ceremony site. I practically started to cry once I heard the song I was to walk down the aisle to before I even stated making my way down to meet my husband (and I was a bit far down from the ceremony and still heard the music with no problem). While I wasn't at cocktail hour much (taking photos with family and then having a private moment [eating the food they were passing around in the bridal suit] with my new husband) everyone said they loved the music. Thank you Harmonia Strings for helping to make our wedding day so magical!

Very good

Reviewed on 10/26/2011 Kate B

They were very prompt and responsive to emails. Overall a very fair deal for the quality of music. While I didn't hear most of it myself, many guests said they were excellent and enjoyed their music.

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 6/16/2011 Jeanette B

We hired harmonia strings to perform our wedding ceremony music- they were absolutely wonderful, and contributed to making our day so special! They were very friendly and helpful with the planning process, and incredibly reliable. A pleasure to work with!

Beautiful Wedding Ceremony Music

Reviewed on 6/13/2011 Leslie K

We chose Harmonia Strings to provide music for our son's wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. They provided 2 hrs. of incredibly beautiful music at a reasonable price. Their communications were quick and very responsive. They played the requests we had plus all the beautiful... Read More classical pieces you would want. We think anyone would be very happy to have Harmonia Strings play at their wedding!