Harmony Gardens

DeLeon Springs, FL

For an event as unique as you are!

Harmony Gardens is a stunning destination for your special day. Nestled in an oak hammock, the seven acre Gardens provide a multitude of beautiful picture locations Night turns Harmony Gardens into a fairytale kingdom of towering trees and lighted winding pathways.

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Barn, Garden, Loft, Park, Tented

Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning

5528 Aragon Ave, DeLeon Springs, FL (386) 589-1862

My wedding at Harmony Gardens

Reviewed on 4/15/2014 Chelsea O

I recently had my wedding at Harmony Gardens on March 29,2014. Leah was amazing to work with, as well as their on site catering company! It poured rain from 10 am right up till our ceremony at 4 pm,the whole time Leah checked in and gave me updates on the weather. They did an... Read More amazing job setting up the chairs and tables and the place looked gorgeous. Even when things were going wrong with the day Leah was there to help and make it right! I would highly recommend having your wedding at Harmony if you are looking for a beautiful outdoor/garden vendor.

Lovely venue and courteous staff

Reviewed on 4/22/2012 Natalie G

Leah was courteous and very professional. The venue was beautiful and everything went off well. We and our guests had a great time and were very happy. We highly recommend using their caterers, Harmony 'n' Love, as they worked well with the venue and the food was second to none.

Great Location

Reviewed on 4/10/2012 Felecia J

Everything went smoothly. Couldn't have been happier with the location. Everyone was really nice.

Reviewed on 3/16/2018 Natalie H

So thrilled with how my wedding turned out in March! The azaleas were blooming and it was gorgeous! They constantly update things needing spruced up. The bar was just redone and they added a new bathroom cottage. Janice was a great help as our day of coordinator! This venue... Read More turned into a magical Forrest for our wedding

Reviewed on 2/26/2018 Karen J

Harmony Gardens was AMAZING! We had our wedding there on 3/4/2016, and I loved every second of it. Leah and her team were so nice to us, and made us super comfortable. They asked if we needed anything throughout the night, and were very efficient in setting things up. Our guests... Read More commented on how beautiful the place was, and they loved our food, which was from their caterer, Harmony N Love. I especially loved the dance floor, which is like a heart mosaic - simply stunning! I would do it all over again if I could, cause it was such a fun night. I would highly recommend Harmony Gardens to anyone who is looking for an outdoor, beautiful facility with friendly and helpful staff.

Reviewed on 1/14/2018 Kirstie G

As soon as we started the tour of Harmony Gardens we knew it was going to be the perfect place to have our wedding. We are SO SO SO happy with how everything turned out. Leah, Janice, and Morgan were a delight!! From the moment we showed up for the tour they have been nothing... Read More but helpful and have made us feel so welcome and special. Even though we started late (not the venue's fault), not one moment of the day felt rushed, Janice and Morgan just handled everything that came at them so smoothly. I didn't have to worry about anything AT ALL. They were able to answer all of our questions and make us feel so peaceful about the big day. We could not have asked for better coordinators. Also Leah took my breath away with the decor!! She just executed the style of the wedding so perfectly, it gives me chills just thinking about it. She worked with us within our budget and took the time to look at my Pinterest boards for inspiration, it all came out so wonderfully, I would not have changed anything!! This place is beautiful on it's own but she really stepped it up. This is the place you want your wedding to be at ladies. Honestly, these are wonderful people who care so much about your day, you will be in great hands. NO QUESTION. I mean, it's been months and I STILL tear up at the thought of our wedding day, it was just that beautiful. Book this place before your date is gone!!

Reviewed on 12/20/2017 Madison K

This venue was a god send! We lost our original venue to a flood from a hurricane and they were (thankfully!) open! They were so accommodating, so beautiful, and altogether so perfect. I couldn't believe our luck! We had an amazing time, and would (and will) recommend this venue... Read More to anyone we can. Morgan was so kind and helpful. It was an incredibly cold day and they had fires and heaters to keep our guests warm. Very, very glad we had our wedding here!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Tina S

I got married this past March at Harmony Gardens. The entire day was *BEYOND* perfect, well planned, and incredibly beautiful... everything was a thousand times better than I ever dreamed! And I owe all of that to Harmony Gardens. Especially if your look is "Enchanted Woods" or... Read More "Rustic,"you can't go wrong with this venue. Everywhere you look, you find playful details. This venue is constantly adding more features and improvements, and it really was the perfect outdoor setting. By the time our wedding came around, they had added a beautiful moss covered trellis and a wrought iron carriage. Leah and Janice were so helpful to me through all the planning, and Janice *rocked* as a day of coordinator. Most of the vendors I used came from their list of recommendations; only my photographers weren't associated with them, as they were friends of mine (still pros!) from out of town. I am so, *so* happy my husband found this venue. We live in Orlando but wanted a "mini-destination" wedding out of town so we could take day trips for anniversaries and other holidays. The Gardens are very close to DeLand, which is a beautiful town. I can't wait to come back to DeLand again, and we will always stop at Harmony Gardens to see all their new projects. Thank you HG! You made planning easy and your preferred vendors were amazing, which left me with a lot more time to DIY to my heart's content. You really are the perfect venue. <3, Tina and Ethan

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Kristin S

I don't even know where to begin with this wedding venue. Our wedding was March 11th, 2017. The moment my husband and I went to look at this venue we fell IN LOVE with it. Its so gorgeous, and so different than your everyday wedding venue! Leah the owner was so nice and... Read More informative when showing us the venue. We booked that night, lol! We got the package that included Janice- the day of coordinator and let me tell you, best decision we ever made. Janice was amazing. She knew exactly what to do the day of the wedding. I honestly do not know what I would have done without her. Our wedding day was absolutely magical and I couldn't say better things about this venue. I will always recommend to anyone getting married. My family and friends still are in awe at how amazing this wedding was. They all say it was the best one they have ever been too. Ahhhhhh thank you so much Harmony Gardens for an amazing day that we will NEVER forget!

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Haley L

How do I even begin to describe how amazing this place was? The gardens were currently undergoing a small renovation when we first came to visit in the spring and it was such a Beautiful place! When we first went we were worried about what the place would look like in the... Read More winter, would there still be flowers? Would the lush green that I saw everywhere be present? Leah took care of my questions and pulled out a giant album with many different weddings from every season. Instantly took care of my worries and I was able to walk around really enjoying the beauty of it all. Leah and the staff go above and beyond when it counts and it makes planning your wedding and reception so easy. The place is pretty much all inclusive. I.e. no need to order tents, tables or chairs, table cloths, or space heaters unless you want something specific, they can provide it all! One of our requirements for the wedding was that we have farm tables and they were so helpful it was no issue bringing in and working with outside vendors. When it comes to catering they can also provide that but again we chose to go with an outside caterer and had no issues. Leah, the owner, is so easy to work with, she was very prompt in communicating with us throughout the whole process and the quality of service was excellent. Our pictures turned out beautiful, we were very happy with our wedding.

Reviewed on 8/26/2016 Jennie C

My husband and I planned our wedding in Florida from New York. From the beginning to the end, Leah, Janice and Denise did everything we needed to make our day stress free and perfect. Including securing a back up officiant when ours threatened to bail due to rain! The venue is... Read More more beautiful that pictures show. Our whole day was perfect.

Reviewed on 6/01/2016 Kristyn G

PERFECT! My husband and I couldn't believe how amazing this place was...we live in Jax and were looking around North East Fl for a gardeny, outdoorsy venue, and this was the first place that popped up. It was also the first place we looked at. We thought...nah...it can't be... Read More this easy! But I couldn't have imagined a better place. The people who worked there were super helpful through everything, always had recommendations and were more than accommodating. They set up the chairs, tables, linens, everything for us. The venue itself is absolutely beautiful and very well kept. We got married in April and bugs weren't an issue at all (they spray for them). At night, they've got lights all around the garden so it's even more beautiful! It's also laid out perfectly so everything's not right in one spot, but nothing's too far away. This place was a huge part of why our wedding day was so perfect. If you're thinking outdoorsy, gardeny wedding...this place is perfect :)

Our Perfect Wedding Location!

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Heather D

Harmony Gardens was the perfect place for our wedding. I wanted to get married in the woods and Harmony Gardens delivered. The flowers were beatiful and in bloom and the oak trees overhead were perfect. Leah was there every step of the way to answer all my questions (even the... Read More ones that slip out when crazy bride shows up). The day of the wedding Leah kept checking in making sure everything was going according to plan and she even helped when some things started falling apart in the decoration process. I loved that the dining was separate from the dance floor, since I hate when I can't hear while trying to have a conversation. This venue was everything we dreamed it would be. If you are looking for a beautiful and slightly different venue you need to check this place out!

it's pretty but....

Reviewed on 12/18/2011 Charity S

There is no other place in the are with an outdoor venue like this. But, it comes with a price. They will nickle and dime you on everything.