Savvy. Stylish. Fun!

Harper Events provides distinct planning service with a boutique-style approach. We are passionate about developing your vision into an unforgettable occasion to share with loved ones. Bring the wedding of your dreams to life. We'll handle all the details

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

Houston, TX Greater Houston Area (713) 320-0990

Simply Incredible

Reviewed on 2/11/2014

I Can not begin to explain what Hedi and her staff meant to me on my wedding day. She was a friend, a planner, a confidant and ridiculously knowledgeable. everyone we hired knew her and spoke so highly of her. I have sang her praises for 2 months now and I will recommend her to... Read More everyone I come across. My day was perfect and I am forever grateful.

5 star service

Reviewed on 2/11/2014 Luciana W

My wedding couldn't have been more perfect! I will thank Harper Events (and Hedi) forever.

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Susan M

Kate did an outstanding job as our "day of" planner. She was available to assist us with a timeline the month before the wedding and stepped in to totally coordinate the ceremony when the church coordinator fell ill. I never had to worry at our reception and despite having... Read More trouble letting go of details was able to relax and really enjoy my daughter's wedding! Thank you Kate and Hedi for a night to remember!

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Catherine S

Hedi and Kate were just the best! Not only are they so much fun to work with, but I truly couldn't have pulled off my big day without them. The best money spent on the wedding!

BEST Wedding Planner Ever!!!

Reviewed on 7/08/2014 Kaylie C

All I can say is that I am so extremely lucky to have had Hedi as my wedding planner! I remember being so worried about choosing the right planner once I started planning and had no clue how it was going to turn out. I could not have found a planner who was more attentive,... Read More helpful, friendly, honest and most importantly, totally awesome at what she does--everything wedding!!! She was there every step of the way (9 long months) and always had an answer for everything! I absolutely loved working with Hedi and her team and will tell anyone I know about Harper Events and the wonderful job they did for me. My wedding was the best day of my life and I thank Hedi for that!