Harpeth Trio, String Ensemble

The Harpeth Trio performs elegant music for wedding ceremonies, receptions, corporate events and parties. Consultants have been delighted with our classical, traditional and pop music and appreciate our pleasant manner. Our goal is to enhance your event and have you not worry about the music.

Instruments

Violin

Classical, Pop

Rehearsal Dinner, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, Music

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100
9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100

[email protected], Greater Nashville Area, TN Great Nashville/Franklin Tn area, Middle Tennessee (615) 482-6998

Reviewed on 9/03/2017 Noelle H

The Harpeth Trio was absolutely wonderful! From the first phone call post inquiry, to the day of our wedding, they demonstrated professionalism, a caring nature, and impeccable sound. The Harpeth Trio customized my bridal entrance to fit my taste/idea, and did so flawlessly.... Read More Our family could not be more pleased with their performance. The guests raved about their beautiful music, as well. If you are looking for wonderful live classical music for your event to add an unforgettable touch, book the Harpeth Trio!

2017-09-04T12:41:37 Response from the vendor

We enjoyed preparing the music for your wedding day! It was a beautiful wedding. Thank you again for having the Harpeth Trio! Best wishes. Maureen, Debbie and Jeanette

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Kenna H

Best.Trio.Ever. What they did for our day, was out of a movie. They literally made our wedding fantasy come to life. I cannot imagine anyone else playing during our ceremony. PLEASE consider them for your wedding, you will not regret it! Their song selection is second to none!... Read More Very amazing and talented women!

2017-08-03T15:08:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your positive review! We are so happy we made your wedding fantasy come to life! Thank you again for choosing Harpeth Trio. We LOVED playing for your special day. The Harpeth Trio - Maureen, Debbie and Jeanette

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Joylayne G

The music played by the Harpeth Trio at our wedding was absolutely beautiful!! I honestly cannot say enough about how much they meant to us on our big day! Do not miss out on having them provide gorgeous music and a light-hearted atmosphere for your special day!! They are truly... Read More amazing! Thank you again, Harpeth Trio!!

2017-07-20T09:18:08 Response from the vendor

We loved being a part of your day! It was a beautiful ceremony with so much fun music. Congratulations again, and thanks for having the Harpeth Trio!

Reviewed on 11/04/2017 Lauren H

Harpeth Trio did an exceptional job performing at our ceremony and cocktail hour. We had traditional religious songs during the ceremony, which were performed beautifully and received many compliments from my guests, and we switched to more contemporary songs for the cocktail... Read More hour, which was also very lovely. The musicians are extremely professional, responsive, and kind. I would recommend them unequivocally!

2017-11-14T07:40:00 Response from the vendor

We were happy to be part of your beautiful day! Thank you for choosing Harpeth Trio!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Sarah B

The Harpeth Trio was SO fantastic at my wedding! They sounded so perfect and added such a lovely touch to our ceremony. I am so grateful I hired them to perform.

2017-09-26T08:14:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you! We loved performing the music for your special day. Maureen, Debbie and Jeanette The Harpeth Trio

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Lauren W

Harpeth Trio did a fantastic job. I got quite a few complements from my guests on how wonderful the music was.

2017-09-25T13:56:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We enjoyed playing for your special day. Maureen, Debbie and Jeanette

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Julia G

We recently had Harpeth Trio play for our ceremony and reception, and they did a beautiful job!! My dad especially was so impressed at their work covering classic rock/pop songs so elegantly for the ceremony prelude/recessional. It was such a pleasure working with Debbie,... Read More especially, as she was our phone/email contact. Overall, Harpeth Trio was prompt and enthusiastic in communication during the planning process and absolutely wonderful on the wedding day. We would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for live music to accompany their big day!

2017-09-14T08:11:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your reviews of our services! We enjoyed being a part of your special day and preparing the music you wanted. Best wishes always, The Harpeth Trio: Maureen, Debbie and Jeanette

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Lindsay Marie S

Our ceremony musicians backed out last minute and we were able to find & book the Harpeth Trio. They were amazing! Great musicians, excellent communication, and easy to work with. Highly recommend!

2017-09-14T08:16:08 Response from the vendor

We were glad we could accommodate your last minute request and know that must have been stressful for you leading up to your wedding day. Thank you for having us. It was a lovely wedding. Harpeth Trio - Maureen, Debbie and Jeanette

Reviewed on 9/09/2017 Rachel B

Harpeth Trio was absolutely fantastic! They made our day perfect . They were professional and easy to work with and their music is lovely.

2017-09-11T07:31:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much. We enjoyed being a part of your special day. Maureen, Debbie and Jeanette

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Lauren S

The ladies of the Harpeth Trio are absolutely top notch! So wonderful to work with and sounded absolutely amazing during my wedding ceremony. They have a extensive repertoire to choose from and even learned a new song for us! It truly made our ceremony so elegant and many... Read More guests have commented on how beautiful they sounded. I cannot recommend them enough! Thank you, Harpeth Trio! :)

2017-06-14T19:40:29 Response from the vendor

It was our pleasure! Thank you for letting us know you were pleased with our services. That's what we love to hear. Best wishes, The Harpeth Tro

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Stacie L

Exceptional. The Harpeth Trio was beautiful and we received so many compliments on our ceremony music thanks to their incredible talent. Not only is their music beautiful, but they are also very easy to work with and customize everything to make it perfect for your special day.... Read More They have an extensive list of music they know and were willing to compose string versions of a few others that were special to my husband and I that were not on their list. I would highly recommend having them play for your special day.

2017-05-01T21:29:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was our pleasure to be part of your beautiful wedding ceremony. The Harpeth Trio - Maureen, Debbie and Jeanette

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Evviva E

I hired Harpeth Trio as a planner for a bride of mine and they were delightful to work with. Super organized, professional, timely and they sounded beautiful during the ceremony. I would hire them again in a heartbeat!

2017-04-25T08:37:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We loved working with you, too! Hope to see you again soon. Harpeth Trio

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Alison B

I wanted a non-standard song played when I walked down the aisle. I sent them a YouTube video of what I wanted. They found the guitar sheet music and adapted it for their trio. It was amazing. Just amazing. They were very professional and sounded wonderful at my ceremony and... Read More cocktail hour. I'm so glad they were available for my wedding!!

2017-01-25T13:33:32 Response from the vendor

We are glad we were available for your wedding, too! It was a beautiful ceremony and a fun cocktail hour to play for. Congratulations and best wishes for a long and happy marriage. The Harpeth Trio - Maureen, Debbie and Jeanette

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Heather L

The ladies from the Harpeth Trio were the epitome of professional and pleasant during the entire booking process until our wedding day. They communicated quickly and had a wide variety of genres to choose from; they also are open to input from the bride & groom to make sure the... Read More music is perfect for the big day. On our wedding day the Harpeth Trio arrived on time, warmed up sufficiently, and were overall very pleasant and seemed excited to be there. They executed our songs perfectly and it sounded simply beautiful. They are a wonderful group to work with and I am so proud they could showcase their talents during our ceremony. You need to book them!

2017-06-14T19:41:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the lovely review! We are happy we helped make your day special with the music you wanted. Best wishes - The Harpeth Trio

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Cindy L

The Harpeth Trio provided the beautiful music at our daughter's wedding. They were very professional, talented, and their amazing string music was elegant. We recommend the Harpeth Trio for the perfect wedding day! Thank you for making the ceremony so special, and creating happy... Read More memories that will last a lifetime!

2016-10-11T12:08:29 Response from the vendor

Happy to have been a part of your family's special day as your daughter married! Harpeth Trio

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Carlee F

Perfect musicians for our black tie wedding. They already knew every song we wanted played, and they played them perfectly!

2016-10-10T22:39:16 Response from the vendor

Perfect black tie wedding for us to perform the music for! Thanks for having the Harpeth Trio!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Taylore M

I had no idea I was going to be blessed with a live trio on my wedding day, but my wonderful husband and The Harpeth Trio worked together to surprise me on our big day! They made my perfect day more of a dream than I could have ever imagined! They even learned new arrangements... Read More specially for what I was wanting! They were sweet, professional, and amazing musicians! I would absolutely recommend them for any upcoming event!

2016-10-06T07:42:06 Response from the vendor

We are so glad the surprise worked! Your husband was great to work with lining this up. It was a beautiful wedding and we were so happy to be part of the surprise, and dream. Congratulations on your marriage. ~Harpeth Trio

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Laura H

The harpeth trio was absolutely amazing at our wedding! They played for the ceremony and cocktail hour and everything was perfect. Very talented group of women! I highly recommend them for any event. Thank you Harpeth Trio!

2016-10-03T14:43:58 Response from the vendor

It was absolutely the perfect wedding day! Congratulations! We loved being a part of your special day. ~ The Harpeth Trio

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Jessie M

The Harpeth Trio was a pleasure to work with and very accommodating through the planning process. They were very detailed and provided suggestions and insight into ceremony music selection. We had countless guests comment on how beautiful the trio sounded!! I would HIGHLY... Read More recommend this group to anyone that would like to add some class to their day!

2016-09-29T18:10:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review. It was a beautiful wedding and we were so glad to perform the music. Thank you for choosing the Harpeth Trio!

Reviewed on 5/15/2016

The Harpeth Trio played for my daughter's wedding at Cheekwood in May 2016. They played beautiful music during the wedding and also during the cocktail hour before dinner. They were wonderful! The music was great and the three women were great to work with! They were always... Read More quick to return calls and emails with answers to our questions. I highly, highly recommend them!

2016-05-15T15:24:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you! It was our pleasure to be part of such a beautiful wedding. Maureen, Debbie and Jeanette, Harpeth Trio

Reviewed on 4/21/2016 Victoria W

Harpeth Trio did the music for the ceremony at our wedding and they did a wonderful job I would highly recommend them! They went out of their way to help me decide on a song and sent me samples.

2016-04-26T20:25:54 Response from the vendor

We thoroughly enjoyed being a part of your special day. Congratulations again and thank you for your recommendation! ~ Harpeth Trio

Reviewed on 3/22/2016

We used The Harpeth Trio for a fundraising event for our school. They were very professional, responded quickly, showed up on time, and their performance was beautiful. We would be happy to have them at any event we sponsor!

2016-04-26T20:26:44 Response from the vendor

We were so happy to be a part of your fundraising event for your school. What a great fundraiser. Thank you for choosing Harpeth Trio!

Reviewed on 3/08/2016 Shannon W

I am so glad that I chose the Harpeth Trio for our wedding music! The strings added so much to the ambience and beauty of our wedding. They arrived in plenty of time and followed through on every expectation I had for this special day. They even found the sheet music and quickly... Read More learned a new song I requested for a very nominal fee. I would definitely recommend the Harpeth Trio to anyone wanting to add something special to their event!

2016-03-09T20:31:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you! It was a beautiful wedding and a perfect January day! Thank you for choosing Harpeth Trio.

Wonderful evening

Reviewed on 1/17/2016

I could not have been more pleased with having The Harpeth Trio at my daughters wedding. The music they provided was an essential part of the wedding ceremony. Their performance that evening will be a wonderful and lasting part of my memory from that evening. My only regret is... Read More that I never took the opportunity to thank them personally.

2016-01-18T08:34:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review. The music chosen for your daughter's wedding was really special. Great requests, and we were happy to perform them. Thank you for choosing the Harpeth Trio!

Superior in every respect!

Reviewed on 1/12/2016

Thank you so much for the excellent evening of music and atmosphere. You guys are top-notch! Not only was the music performed with excellence, the choice and variety of material was perfect. You really led the crowd so well - terrific dance numbers interspersed with slower... Read More numbers to allow us to catch our collective breath, then building it up again to a spectacular finish. This is how good you were: I danced ... and I don't dance! And the comments we heard were universally enthusiastic! Well done - will gladly and highly recommend you!!

The Harpeth Trio Maureen, Debbie, Jeanette

The Harpeth Trio is a professional string trio that specializes in performing traditional, classical and pop selections for wedding ceremonies, cocktail hours and receptions. Formed in 1992, the trio has played hundreds of weddings in the Middle Tennessee area. We are delighted to provide "Music for Memorable Moments" at every special event. Maureen, Debbie and Jeanette are experienced performers who have made music their entire lives. In addition to performing as a trio, each is a professional string teacher with private studios in Nashville and Franklin, TN.