Harpeth Trio, String Ensemble

The Harpeth Trio performs elegant music for wedding ceremonies, receptions, corporate events and parties. Consultants have been delighted with our classical, traditional and pop music and appreciate our pleasant manner. Our goal is to enhance your event and have you not worry about the music.

Instruments

Violin

Classical, Pop

Rehearsal Dinner, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, Music

[email protected], Greater Nashville Area, TN Great Nashville/Franklin Tn area, Middle Tennessee (615) 482-6998

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Heather L

The ladies from the Harpeth Trio were the epitome of professional and pleasant during the entire booking process until our wedding day. They communicated quickly and had a wide variety of genres to choose from; they also are open to input from the bride & groom to make sure the... Read More music is perfect for the big day. On our wedding day the Harpeth Trio arrived on time, warmed up sufficiently, and were overall very pleasant and seemed excited to be there. They executed our songs perfectly and it sounded simply beautiful. They are a wonderful group to work with and I am so proud they could showcase their talents during our ceremony. You need to book them!

2017-06-14T19:41:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the lovely review! We are happy we helped make your day special with the music you wanted. Best wishes - The Harpeth Trio

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Alison M

I wanted a non-standard song played when I walked down the aisle. I sent them a YouTube video of what I wanted. They found the guitar sheet music and adapted it for their trio. It was amazing. Just amazing. They were very professional and sounded wonderful at my ceremony and... Read More cocktail hour. I'm so glad they were available for my wedding!!

2017-01-25T13:33:32 Response from the vendor

We are glad we were available for your wedding, too! It was a beautiful ceremony and a fun cocktail hour to play for. Congratulations and best wishes for a long and happy marriage. The Harpeth Trio - Maureen, Debbie and Jeanette

Harpeth Trio, the Perfect Wedding Touch

Reviewed on 7/13/2015 Melody T

As parents of the bride, there are many important choices to be made to make your daughter's wedding memorable. A most important and memorable element of the wedding ceremony to me is the music. Many recent weddings I have attended had utilized recorded music. And while... Read More functional, it just lacked the beauty and grace of a live performance. The Harpeth Trio met and exceeded all our expectations. They were so wonderfully talented and professional in all aspects of our relationship. They stayed in touch during the months leading up to the wedding, helping us in song selections and processional planning. The song selections queued beautifully with the ceremony, including having "Unchained Melody" softly played during the Unity Cross ceremony. All our guests were enthralled with their beautiful music - it was so moving and added so much to an already beautiful ceremony. We will never forget it. Thank you - you truly contributed unforgettable memories to our daughter's special day.

2015-07-14T08:45:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this beautifully written review! We were so happy to have been a part of your daughter's special day. We wish them a lifetime of happiness!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Lauren S

The ladies of the Harpeth Trio are absolutely top notch! So wonderful to work with and sounded absolutely amazing during my wedding ceremony. They have a extensive repertoire to choose from and even learned a new song for us! It truly made our ceremony so elegant and many... Read More guests have commented on how beautiful they sounded. I cannot recommend them enough! Thank you, Harpeth Trio! :)

2017-06-14T19:40:29 Response from the vendor

It was our pleasure! Thank you for letting us know you were pleased with our services. That's what we love to hear. Best wishes, The Harpeth Tro

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Stacie L

Exceptional. The Harpeth Trio was beautiful and we received so many compliments on our ceremony music thanks to their incredible talent. Not only is their music beautiful, but they are also very easy to work with and customize everything to make it perfect for your special day.... Read More They have an extensive list of music they know and were willing to compose string versions of a few others that were special to my husband and I that were not on their list. I would highly recommend having them play for your special day.

2017-05-01T21:29:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was our pleasure to be part of your beautiful wedding ceremony. The Harpeth Trio - Maureen, Debbie and Jeanette

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Evviva E

I hired Harpeth Trio as a planner for a bride of mine and they were delightful to work with. Super organized, professional, timely and they sounded beautiful during the ceremony. I would hire them again in a heartbeat!

2017-04-25T08:37:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We loved working with you, too! Hope to see you again soon. Harpeth Trio

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Cindy L

The Harpeth Trio provided the beautiful music at our daughter's wedding. They were very professional, talented, and their amazing string music was elegant. We recommend the Harpeth Trio for the perfect wedding day! Thank you for making the ceremony so special, and creating happy... Read More memories that will last a lifetime!

2016-10-11T12:08:29 Response from the vendor

Happy to have been a part of your family's special day as your daughter married! Harpeth Trio

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Carlee F

Perfect musicians for our black tie wedding. They already knew every song we wanted played, and they played them perfectly!

2016-10-10T22:39:16 Response from the vendor

Perfect black tie wedding for us to perform the music for! Thanks for having the Harpeth Trio!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Taylore M

I had no idea I was going to be blessed with a live trio on my wedding day, but my wonderful husband and The Harpeth Trio worked together to surprise me on our big day! They made my perfect day more of a dream than I could have ever imagined! They even learned new arrangements... Read More specially for what I was wanting! They were sweet, professional, and amazing musicians! I would absolutely recommend them for any upcoming event!

2016-10-06T07:42:06 Response from the vendor

We are so glad the surprise worked! Your husband was great to work with lining this up. It was a beautiful wedding and we were so happy to be part of the surprise, and dream. Congratulations on your marriage. ~Harpeth Trio

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Laura H

The harpeth trio was absolutely amazing at our wedding! They played for the ceremony and cocktail hour and everything was perfect. Very talented group of women! I highly recommend them for any event. Thank you Harpeth Trio!

2016-10-03T14:43:58 Response from the vendor

It was absolutely the perfect wedding day! Congratulations! We loved being a part of your special day. ~ The Harpeth Trio

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Jessie M

The Harpeth Trio was a pleasure to work with and very accommodating through the planning process. They were very detailed and provided suggestions and insight into ceremony music selection. We had countless guests comment on how beautiful the trio sounded!! I would HIGHLY... Read More recommend this group to anyone that would like to add some class to their day!

2016-09-29T18:10:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review. It was a beautiful wedding and we were so glad to perform the music. Thank you for choosing the Harpeth Trio!

Reviewed on 5/15/2016

The Harpeth Trio played for my daughter's wedding at Cheekwood in May 2016. They played beautiful music during the wedding and also during the cocktail hour before dinner. They were wonderful! The music was great and the three women were great to work with! They were always... Read More quick to return calls and emails with answers to our questions. I highly, highly recommend them!

2016-05-15T15:24:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you! It was our pleasure to be part of such a beautiful wedding. Maureen, Debbie and Jeanette, Harpeth Trio

Reviewed on 4/21/2016 Victoria W

Harpeth Trio did the music for the ceremony at our wedding and they did a wonderful job I would highly recommend them! They went out of their way to help me decide on a song and sent me samples.

2016-04-26T20:25:54 Response from the vendor

We thoroughly enjoyed being a part of your special day. Congratulations again and thank you for your recommendation! ~ Harpeth Trio

Reviewed on 3/22/2016

We used The Harpeth Trio for a fundraising event for our school. They were very professional, responded quickly, showed up on time, and their performance was beautiful. We would be happy to have them at any event we sponsor!

2016-04-26T20:26:44 Response from the vendor

We were so happy to be a part of your fundraising event for your school. What a great fundraiser. Thank you for choosing Harpeth Trio!

Reviewed on 3/08/2016 Shannon W

I am so glad that I chose the Harpeth Trio for our wedding music! The strings added so much to the ambience and beauty of our wedding. They arrived in plenty of time and followed through on every expectation I had for this special day. They even found the sheet music and quickly... Read More learned a new song I requested for a very nominal fee. I would definitely recommend the Harpeth Trio to anyone wanting to add something special to their event!

2016-03-09T20:31:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you! It was a beautiful wedding and a perfect January day! Thank you for choosing Harpeth Trio.

Wonderful evening

Reviewed on 1/17/2016

I could not have been more pleased with having The Harpeth Trio at my daughters wedding. The music they provided was an essential part of the wedding ceremony. Their performance that evening will be a wonderful and lasting part of my memory from that evening. My only regret is... Read More that I never took the opportunity to thank them personally.

2016-01-18T08:34:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review. The music chosen for your daughter's wedding was really special. Great requests, and we were happy to perform them. Thank you for choosing the Harpeth Trio!

Superior in every respect!

Reviewed on 1/12/2016

Thank you so much for the excellent evening of music and atmosphere. You guys are top-notch! Not only was the music performed with excellence, the choice and variety of material was perfect. You really led the crowd so well - terrific dance numbers interspersed with slower... Read More numbers to allow us to catch our collective breath, then building it up again to a spectacular finish. This is how good you were: I danced ... and I don't dance! And the comments we heard were universally enthusiastic! Well done - will gladly and highly recommend you!!

Harpeth Trio Review

Reviewed on 1/05/2016

The Harpeth Trio was very professional and responsive on the planning side of things. They even sent me a sample of a part of the song I was nervous about. They arrived on time and were very prepared. The music they played was absolutely gorgeous. The only reason I am not giving... Read More them 5 stars is there seemed to be a little too long of lag time in between songs, but I'm sure that is something that is easily fixed.

2016-01-07T18:16:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review. It was our pleasure to prepare all of the special music requests. Occasionally, a small amount of lag time occurs when we are unable to see the coordinator for cues and still have to get the arrangements ready to play.... Read Less Read More

Love them!

Reviewed on 11/02/2015

I have worked with The Harpeth Trio several times over the past few years. They are always fast at responding my emails and play beautifully at the weddings! I'm looking forward to many more weddings with them! Meagan Wedding Planner

2016-01-18T08:38:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Meagan. We have always enjoyed working with you, too! You do such a wonderful job as a Wedding Planner. It is our pleasure to perform at the weddings you coordinate. Here's to more in the future! - The Harpeth Trio - Maureen, Debbie... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

I wanted something different than the usual piano/organ and when I heard the Warpath Trio play at a friends wedding, I knew that was exactly the sound I wanted for my wedding. Thank you Harther Trio for making our day even better!

2016-01-18T08:53:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you for choosing the Harpeth Trio! Strings offer an elegance that can not be duplicated. Best wishes! The Harpeth Trio

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

Very helpful and professional. Went the extra mile in stalling when I needed some extra time getting my dress fixed before coming down the isle.

2016-01-18T08:54:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review and for choosing the Harpeth Trio. It was our pleasure to play for your wedding. Beautiful event! - The Harpeth Trio

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

Amazing addition to our ceremony! So pleased with the Harpath Trio's professionalism and help in planning.

2016-01-18T08:55:58 Response from the vendor

It was our pleasure to help in the planning of the music for your special day! It was a beautiful wedding and we were so pleased to perform the music. Thank ou for choosing the Harpeth Trio!

Beautiful wedding ceremony music

Reviewed on 10/10/2015

Harpeth Trio played the ceremony music at our daughter's wedding recently. They were amazing! The music was beautiful and they arrived well ahead of time to set up. They were professional and personable. We would recommend them highly.

2015-10-10T19:58:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! Sarah and Brian had such a lovely ceremony. It was our pleasure and honor to provide the music for their ceremony. Harpeth Trio Maureen, Debbie, Jeanette

Beautiful Music

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Kay P

My dream was always to have a string trio at my wedding and the Harpeth Trio made that dream come true! The only song that I knew that I wanted was Canon in D and they made selecting the rest of the music so easy. We received many compliments on the beautiful music during the... Read More ceremony and cocktail hour.

2015-09-14T21:05:52 Response from the vendor

We are so happy we made your dream come true! Best wishes! Harpeth Trio

Great Job

Reviewed on 9/14/2015

They were prepared and flexible. When the ceremony didn't start on time, they kept on playing like pros! Great trio, easy to work with. Recommended.

2016-01-18T08:57:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you! It was our pleasure. - The Harpeth Trio

The Harpeth Trio Maureen, Debbie, Jeanette

The Harpeth Trio is a professional string trio that specializes in performing traditional, classical and pop selections for wedding ceremonies, cocktail hours and receptions. Formed in 1992, the trio has played hundreds of weddings in the Middle Tennessee area. We are delighted to provide "Music for Memorable Moments" at every special event. Maureen, Debbie and Jeanette are experienced performers who have made music their entire lives. In addition to performing as a trio, each is a professional string teacher with private studios in Nashville and Franklin, TN.