Harpist Catherine Way ~ HarpStrings, Inc.

Orlando, FL

Beautiful Harp Music for your Wedding

Harpist Catherine Way of HarpStrings, Inc coordinates and provides the perfect music background for your wedding! Solo Harp and Ensembles --Harp with Violin, Cello, Flute - expertly perform all music styles. Visit website for Music Samples, Song Lists, Reviews, Blog and more!

Bow2010

Orlando, FL (407) 672-1139

Catherine is the best harpist i know!

Reviewed on 9/04/2013 Suz C

Catherine did an amazing job at my reception, she played all the songs beautifully!!! I couldn't have asked for a better harpist. Her energy and friendliness are exceptional. She worked with me over the phone and email because I live in Chicago and had my wedding in Florida, and... Read More was a great help with choosing the songs and telling me about the organization and processional schedules, I had no idea of any of this! She also helped me with the ceremonies that go on during the wedding (I chose a wine ceremony and it went great). Catherine is very knowledgeable and a great artist, she even played a song that was not in her repertoire, a very unique song to me and she played it flawlessly, I highly recommend her, she is the best!

Beautiful ceremony music

Reviewed on 8/14/2013 Joyce S

I first heard Catherine's music when I had gone to a bridal/wedding convention in Orlando. I heard her music and fell in love, and kept her card. When it came time to choose a ceremony musician, it was a no-brainer...my fiancé and I always knew we wanted actual musicians... Read More rather than DJ/loudspeaker music for our ceremony to add a more traditional and personal touch. After looking at her website we chose to have a duo of harp and violin. It was a WONDERFUL choice; the music was absolutely heavenly. So many of our guests gushed about the ceremony music afterwards, and our families felt that it was so moving and really added to the emotion and "feel" of the ceremony. All of our music selections were executed perfectly, and everything was beautiful. In addition to the actual music the day of the event, I really have to commend Catherine on her professionalism and kind personality. Although we got married in FL where I grew up, my husband and I live in NY so it was not easy planning an out of state wedding. In addition, I have a hectic work schedule with odd hours, which made planning difficult. However, in regards to planning our ceremony music, Catherine made it incredibly easy. She was always prompt with every email, and patient with all of my questions. She also was understanding with the need for me to plan so much in advance in comparison to other brides, due to a strenuous work schedule the two months before my wedding. Catherine emails out a sheet with music "suggestions" for different parts of the ceremony, however she has such a large selection of songs that it was easy to choose selections in our taste and style. We loved how personal all of our music selections were. Thank you Catherine Way, for beautiful, touching, AMAZING ceremony music. It made our ceremony complete. Thank you!

Outstanding Harpist!

Reviewed on 12/18/2012 Rita B

Catherine Way is a professional harpist whose gorgeous music graced our daughter's wedding and entertained our guests during cocktail hour. She is a lovely person who treated us like our wedding was the most important event in the world. We worked closely together to select... Read More the music, and the overall effect was positively magnificent. She answers e-mails / phone calls in a timely manner, and really tries to please. Without a doubt, I would use this vendor again!!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Amy B

Catherine is such a wonderful person and talented Harpist! Her music was such a beautiful addition to our special day! All of our guests loved her music. She played for our ceremony, cocktail hour and our reception. Catherine was so lovely and wonderful to work with. She... Read More truly made it feel as though our wedding was as important to her as it was to us! When we told other vendors, before our wedding, who we had as a Harpist they all raved about her as well. Highly recommend!!!

Reviewed on 1/24/2016

I took the time to look through musicians for our ceremony and after contacting a few vendors I was not convinced with, I bumped into Harpstrings, Inc. When I listened to her samples, I knew I wanted to hire her. All the other ones I was recommended were super overrated, pricey... Read More and sounded pretty amateur. I was really happy I found Catherine's page. She was super easy to get in touch with, and had many options for us to choose from. We also asked for music outside of her repertoire, and she was able to do it for a little extra as she had to buy the partitures and learn the new songs. It was totally worth it. I was really happy with the result and she really added to the ceremony and cocktail hour. The performance was more than we could have imagined. I definitely recommend Harpstrings, Inc.

Reviewed on 5/02/2015

Not only is Catherine a spectacular musician, but she was so incredibly organized and gave us wonderful recommendations throughout the entire planning process. We had a very small, intimate wedding, and Catherine provided so many great suggestions to ensure the process was... Read More smooth. She spent a ton of time with us, explaining all the details of her services and how she would be performing at the wedding. On the day of, she arrived early and stayed late, and provided such sweet melodic music to our garden reception. She was friendly and personable, our guests loved it! She is just perfect!!

Excellent Harpist For Wedding!

Reviewed on 4/29/2015 Valerie B

Thanks to the music of Catherine Way, my wedding was perfect. Catherine is an amazing harpist. I hired her online and she was easy to work with through emails and via phone. She arrived to my wedding on time and people were mesmerized with the variety of songs she played. Her... Read More music makes me float! Catherine added both grace and elegance to my wedding. I highly recommend her!

Awesome Harpist

Reviewed on 3/31/2015 Natasha H

Awesome!

Nice musical touch

Reviewed on 12/27/2014 Sara R

Catherine Way's harp playing made for lovely background music at our wedding. I heard from guests how much they enjoyed her music before the wedding. I felt like a princess walking down the aisle while the harp played 'here comes the bride'

Wonderful Music!

Reviewed on 11/03/2014 Whitney G

Catherine Way performed her beautiful music at my wedding ceremony and my guests and I loved her! Katherine is so very talented and her music resonates with everyone in the room. It was very classy, soft, and gave a sweet personal touch to my ceremony that I could not have... Read More gotten from a DJ. Highly recommend!!

Incredibly Talented Harpist!

Reviewed on 11/03/2014 Jessyca J

Catherine is such an incredibly talented musician! She played the gold harp for my wedding ceremony and it sounded so beautiful. It really set the mood for the romantic feel I was looking for. She is the sweetest lady and made the process of choosing my ceremony music a breeze!... Read More I would highly recommend her to anyone!

AMAZINGLY TALENTED!

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Paige M

Catherine made my wedding ceremony and cocktail hour amazing. She is so incredibly talented and wonderful to work with. She collaborates with other amazing artists and the music she plays is beautiful. I am so thankful I used her and would recommend her to anyone!

She was the added elegance needed

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Dakota S

Catherine helped me every step of the way with the song choices. She was extremely professional and knowledgeable. All of guest raved about the harp. I would highly recommend her.

beautiful and personal

Reviewed on 4/14/2014 Lauren M

I was surprised at how much input I had on our music!, I like crossed it off my list after I paid my deposit! She plays such a huge selection of music I was blown away! It was the perfect background to our waterside ceremony! She even got the vendors to get their stuff... Read More together when they weren't set up on time! Go Catherine! she made my stressful day so stress free!

Music to my ears

Reviewed on 1/01/2014 Amy H

I was extremely happy with Catherine Way. She played beautifully, knows a huge number of songs, and was very helpful. She wasn't just helpful with the music selection, but also with her knowledge of how ceremonies usually run, as well as knowing the venue. She's been in... Read More business for of 20 years, so her advice was great!

Best vendor of the entire wedding!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Nicole K

If you are looking to add a touch of class to your special day and make your wedding memorable for the guests...then without doubt call Catherine @ Harp Strings! She is quite the professional and makes planning your wedding music selection a breeze. With all the wedding ideas... Read More and planning that you do this is easy and sounds magical when played. Also, to make your selections easier her website offers you samples of her work. Be sure to consider a harpist at your wedding today, its money well spent!!

Amazing

Reviewed on 10/01/2013

When I began planning my wedding, I knew I wanted a harpist to play during our ceremony. I did not want a DJ. Live music brings such an elegant touch to weddings. Catherine was helpful during our music select. She did an amazing job playing at my wedding. The music for the... Read More ceremony and cocktail hour was absolutely beautiful. I highly recommend Catherine to any bride who wants a professional and talented harpist for her wedding.

Beautiful Harp Music

Reviewed on 9/22/2013 Ashley f

Catherine played beautiful music at my wedding ceremony in March, 2013. She was very professional and offered lots of great advice for our ceremony. She was always available to discuss music specifics and would always respond to my emails very promptly. Catherine was very... Read More flexible with the music selection, and played all of my requested music which included Disney music, current radio music and traditional music. The beautiful music really brought the ceremony together and gave it the touch of elegance I was looking for.

The perfect elegant touch!

Reviewed on 9/10/2013 Lacey G

Catherine helped us capture our dream wedding with her amazing talent. She played while our guests were seated and throughout our ceremony. She brought elegance and made our ceremony unforgettable. She has a variety of songs for anyones taste from classic to modern. She also set... Read More the tone for our cocktail hour which helped our guest mingle while we took photos. I highly suggest having her be a part of your big day. She was an absolute pleasure to work with.

A memorable Day

Reviewed on 9/09/2013

I had the pleasure of working with Catherine on my wedding day. She is very understanding and helpful as she walked me through everything from song selection to timing of the ceremony. Catherine is not only professional but very caring. She was always willing to explain anything... Read More I needed clarification on. The day of my wedding it began to rain an hour or so before the ceremony, and Catherine remained calmed and it helped me to remain calm and I just remember her saying how beautiful I looked. All in all if you decide to book Catherine she will be a great addition to your ceremony and make your day one to remember! She will add an element of elegance, serenity and uniqueness. She's not just a harpist she's an excellent musician and a caring person. If you're looking for someone with talent, professionalism, a love of music, and a heart for the bride and groom Catherine Way should be your choice for your wedding day!

Wedding Harpist

Reviewed on 9/09/2013 Tiffany

Catherine was so great to work with over the phone. She was professional and so friendly! She did a beautiful job the day of the wedding. The music was perfect and she was so sweet, professional and reliable! I highly recommend her for any events you may wish to have a harpist.

L.Martinez

Reviewed on 9/08/2013 Laura M

Everyone at my wedding commented to me on how wonderful the ceremony and reception music was! Her ability to play almost anything from classical to modern pop songs is impressive.

Mother of the Bride

Reviewed on 9/08/2013

Catherine Way is very professional. She was quick to respond with recorded music to ease selection. We were delighted in her selections and all of our guests were equally thrilled to hear her play. My daughters wedding was outside without access to electrical to we were... Read More initially at a loss about wedding music. Catherine was able to fill the need and added to a beautiful ceremony. Thanks Catherine!

BEAUTIFUL LADY AND MUSIC! MADE OUR EVENT EVEN MOR

Reviewed on 11/06/2012 Ruth G

Having to plan a wedding in 2.5 weeks for my daughter, was no easy task, but, the sheer joy of having Catherine as our harpist from the first e-mail contact through the day of the wedding, she made my daughter's wedding even more special with her lovely music. She is a top... Read More notch professional who we would highly recommend to anyone considering harp music to make your ceremony even more special. Who wants piped in cd when you can enjoy this class act. We love you Catherine. Thanks so much.

Great Harpist

Reviewed on 11/05/2012 Kam W

Catherine played the harp at my ceremony at the Omni on Oct. 13 which helped set the tone. She was professional and provided great service the day of the wedding. She offers a wide variety of song choice which was very helpful to my husband and I in picking all our ceremony... Read More songs.