Instruments

Wedding

Live Music, Music

PO Box 690711, Orlando, FL (407) 239-1330

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Jocelyn C

Christine was superb and the extra elegant touch we wanted for our ceremony. The guests just loved her varied selection of songs.

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Sarah B

Christine was wonderful to work with. She is extremely talented and made our day all the more special.

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Jenny C

Christine is an absolute must at your wedding. We had the honor of having her play our ceremony and cocktail hour. Our guests raved about her and she made our day so special.

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Staci H

Christine was the best part of our ceremony. Her music set the mood for the whole wedding. She has such a fun spirit and energy and her music is uplifting. She is an amazing harpist and person!

Reviewed on 2/18/2017 Kristina G

One of the most outstanding aspects of our wedding was Christine’s accompaniment to our ceremony. Her natural talent and smooth progressions stunned us and our guests, and it filled the ceremony with an atmosphere we never experienced before We were impressed by Christine’s... Read More extensive song list, and she even offered to learn a song of our choosing just for our wedding. Afterwards, she was kind and heartfelt to us, a comment on her professionalism as well as her ability. We highly recommend her for your ceremony, or any event, to make it truly something else. Kristina and Taylor

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Catriona L

Christine played the harp at our destination wedding at Paradise Cove in Orlando. She was absolutely amazing and set a lovely atmosphere. She played all the music I had requested. Very talented lady! Thank you

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Betsy C

Harpist Christine MacPhail was the best part of our small, intimate, family wedding. The music set the tone.--traditional during the exchange of vows but then contemporary. Christine MacPhail was the hit of the wedding. Some guests started singing along to her music---sort of... Read More like "harp karaoke." She would be a bargain at any price! She came early, very professional, but she was flexible accommodating all requests.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Kimberly L

Christine was awesome and played all the disney songs we wanted. She's a great harpist!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Brittney S

My mother hired Christine for my wedding ceremony music and it was so beautiful, just the perfect addition to our wedding. We had a small wedding with only 25 guests and the harp was perfect. Christine was very nice and congratulated us after the ceremony before she left. If you... Read More want live music she is a great choice!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Erica M

I had Christine play harp music for our Disney destination wedding. Christine kept me organized by sending me song lists as well as a worksheet to fill out. She was amazing and everyone loved her! She was even nice enough to record the songs she played for us so that we could... Read More play them during our home reception. Thank you again for everything you did Christine! ~Erica (Disney wedding, Swan & Dolphin, Crescent Terrace 9.3.16)

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Elizabeth J

We had Christine play her harp music for our wedding at my parent's home and it was exactly what we wanted for our ceremony. Her songs set the perfect atmosphere and she was not only professional but also a very sweet person to work with. Our guests just loved the harp music... Read More too. Thank you Christine for being part of our day!!

Reviewed on 8/22/2016

Christine was a great addition to our ceremony. Our guests are still talking about her talent. If you want live music you should book her!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Lauren S

I have wanted Christine to play her harp at my wedding ever since I heard her perform at my best friend's ceremony a few years ago. She was amazing! I had a special song from a ride at Disney and she played it for me when I walked up the isle. She was real easy to work with and... Read More sent me song ideas and a worksheet. She was a very bright spot in our wedding! I recommend her highly.

Reviewed on 6/20/2016

My daughter Keri was married on Mother's Day, 5/8/16 at Town Manor on the Lake in Auburndale. Christine's music was absolutely beautiful and made the day so special. Keri and Tim love country music and Christine was able to play many country songs during the cocktail hour. I... Read More can't thank you enough for your amazing music!❤️ Kathy W

Reviewed on 6/08/2016

I always wanted a harpist to play for my wedding and when I heard Christine's music I knew she was the one for us. She played "A Thousand years" when I walked down the isle and it was just perfect. All her other songs were beautiful too. I recommend contacting her for your... Read More ceremony.

Reviewed on 6/01/2016

Awesome harpist! Christine played her delightful harp music for our wedding ceremony and she really was fabulous. I was stressed about the wedding details and she kept me calm with her emails and worksheet for the ceremony music. Thank you Christine!

Reviewed on 6/01/2016

Christine was the harp player for our ceremony and cocktail hour in Winter Park and she was just great!! She played all the songs we asked for including some unusual Star Wars requests!!! She was always professional and really set the tone of elegance for our wedding and our... Read More guests loved her.

Reviewed on 5/11/2016

Christine was the perfect touch for our ceremony. I wanted an elegant theme and the harp music was just right. She helped me to choose my music for walking down the aisle. My guests cannot stop talking about all the songs that she could play. She was very professional and easy... Read More to work with. When we had a last minute change to the song list she easily accommodated me with no problems. I highly recommend her!!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Tyffani M

Christine is truly gifted! The harp was a lovely touch to our October 3, 2015 wedding ceremony at Bella Collina. Leading up to the ceremony, Christine answered all of our questions, provided samples, recommended music for the ceremony and took the time to get to know us.... Read More She was magnificent. We received so many compliments on the music and selections following our ceremony. She has such a wide variety of music she can play. If you are thinking about using a harpist, Christine is the best!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Heather S

I am so happy we hired Christine for our wedding!!! A lot of our guests told us how much they enjoyed her music. We were really impressed with all the different songs she can play. She even learned my college fight song for my walk up the isle at the ceremony!!! We hired her to... Read More play at our cocktail hour too. She sent me a work sheet before the wedding to help choose the music songs and that really lowered my wedding stress. Thank you Christine for your professional attitude and sweetness.

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Janice H

Incredible harp player!! Christine played her magical harp music at our wedding at Bella Collina and she was amazing! She knew all the songs we wanted for our ceremony and she was great to work with, very pleasant. Several of our vendors recommended her and we are so glad they... Read More did because she is awesome!!

best harpist in Orlando

Reviewed on 3/03/2015

I used Christine for my wedding ceremony at the Grand Bohemian Hotel in downtown Orlando. She was AMAZING! Christine's entire process was easy from beginning to end. Simple worksheet of music selections, and early set up and break down on her own. The guests absolutely loved... Read More the music and the harp was perfect for an outdoor ceremony!

Beautiful Music

Reviewed on 1/14/2015 Katie M

Christine was such a great addition to our ceremony. We got married in a small chapel and wanted to have music that was classic and soft. She has an extensive repertoire of songs so we were able to book her for the ceremony and cocktail hour. During the ceremony she played... Read More classical/classic wedding songs and at the reception she played current music like "All of Me" by John Legend! It was amazing to see my guests slowly realize the song that was playing and sing along. To top it all off she sent us an email the day after the wedding to congratulate us on our nuptials, such an awesome touch. I highly recommend Christine for your wedding!

Ceremony music

Reviewed on 1/01/2015 Jennifer M

I've always dreamed of having a harpist play as I walked down the isle. This was one of the first things my husband and I agreed on having for our wedding. I contacted every harpist on the knot in this area, and Christine was the only one who responded to me. She was so sweet... Read More and answered all of my questions. I listened to her music on her website and fell in love. We signed a contract with her right away. The next month I saw her at the I Do bridal crawl downtown. I got to listen to her in person--and was blown away! I was so excited to have her. She plays the harp like an angel. Her talent is amazing and I highly recommend her! Thank you Christine for adding that special touch to my big day!

Perfect for our small ceremony

Reviewed on 12/16/2014 Patti S

I always envisioned a harpist at my wedding, and Christine provided the perfect touch for our ceremony. We were married on 12/13/14 in Mount Dora, and her music added so much to the event. She can play any type of music and was a joy to work with as we put the playlist... Read More together to make it meaningful to us. Several of our guests commented on the atmosphere she created with her music - it was beautiful!