Harvey Designs

Wedding Day Flowers

1515 Abercorn Street, Savannah, GA

Gorgeous!

Reviewed on 4/29/2015 Elizabeth F

Amy of Harvey Designs did an amazing job with my flowers, decor, and linens for my wedding! She absolutely nailed the look I was going for and the flowers were incredible - and they lasted so long! My wedding bouquet lasted for almost 2 weeks! I highly recommend Harvey Designs!

flowers

Reviewed on 5/05/2014 Monique P

Amy harvey of harvey designs created the most beautiful wedding flowers

Wow

Reviewed on 5/07/2013 Lauren K

Beyond expectations!!! The colors and design - wow. Just easy to work with and absolutely perfect flowers.

STUNNING!

Reviewed on 11/20/2012 Melissa M

After researching then interviewing an entire host of other wedding vendors, one florist's name continually came up: Harvey Designs. Her work has been published numerous times and she far exceeded my expectations. Every single piece she did for our wedding was stunning and unique. Most importantly, Amy is a calming pleasure to work with. She really takes the time to listen and assist in coming up with designs you have in mind and makes them even better. We were so pleased we went with her!

Harvey Designs

Reviewed on 11/12/2012 Keller D

I used Harvey for my flowers for both the wedding and reception. They did a great job! The flowers were gorgeous and everything was reasonable in cost. Amy sat down and walked me through everything and helped answer questions and give guidance. The service was great and prompt and the quote was extremely detail and organized, making it easy to decide see exactly what we were getting. I was very impressed!

Wonderful Florist

Reviewed on 3/27/2012 Ashley C

My sister had used Harvey Designs for her wedding and after the amazing work they did for her, there was no question who I would be using! Amy at Harvey Designs is so talented. Their shop is so cool because they have a back room where some sample tables are set up in different styles. It made it alot easier being able to see them set up. Also, they have tons of pics to look through to get ideas and Amy is so wonderful at knowing how things will look togther. I was so completely blown away when I saw everything together. It was far beyond anything I had ever imagined and was just the most beautiful thing I had ever seen! I cannot say enough about how easy and great Harvey Designs is to work with! I HIGHLY recommend Harvey Designs to any bride and I promise you won't be disappointed!

wonderful

Reviewed on 11/16/2011 neely n

she was great! i would recommend her to anyone. very easy to work with, easy to get in touch with, punctual, professional, creative, talented

AMAZING

Reviewed on 10/25/2011 Heather S

Amy Harvey and her staff are amazing. I told her what i liked and they created the most beatuiful arrangements I have ever seen. Thank you so much for making my wedding beautiful. I would recommened Harvey Designs to anyone. They are so creative and easy to work with.

Bride

Reviewed on 8/30/2011 Claire W

Amy Harvey is an extremely talented florist in Savannah, Georgia. She totally understood my style and visions. The flowers at my wedding and reception were simply spectacular and exactly what I had envisioned. She is very easy to work with. I had seen her work in Savannah Weddings magazine from 2007 and when I got engaged I knew she was the person to call.

Pefection!

Reviewed on 6/14/2011 LIsa W

The flowers were better than I could ever have imagined. They were perfect. Ordering from the website was easy and low-stress. The staff made my last minute changes with ease and did everything exactly as promised.

Affordable and Attractive

Reviewed on 5/10/2011 Carolyn S

We did not spend a great deal of money on flowers. Harvey Designs allows you to order the flowers online without a consultation. I was happy with this service because it increased the amount of money that we were able to spend on the flowers. All of the bouquets, boutonnieres and sprays were exactly what we wanted.

TO Harvey Designs