Floral & Event Design in the heart of Savannah, GA

WE BELIEVE IN MEMORABLE, EXTRAORDINARY AND INSPIRING EXPERIENCES. As a full-service event production company, Harvey Designs collaborates with discerning brides to design their wedding with personalized style and exceptional execution. Our expertise and relationship with preeminent wedding industry professionals in Savannah ensure spectacular weddings.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Flower Arrangements

251 Riverview Drive, Savannah, GA (912) 495-9300

Reviewed on 8/25/2017 Maria P

The Harvey Design Team is the best!!!!! When I began the design process for my wedding I was looking for someone that could work with colors, textures, different elements and that would be able to bring my idea to life. This was exactly what Amy and her team did. I met with Amy... Read More a couple of times to walk thru ideas, colors and flower types and each time it was a complete pleasure. She was attentive, present and always looking for new ideas. Amy was very responsive, constantly checked in with me and was super accommodating even with all of my crazy ideas. I truly was amazed of how Amy was able to capture my entire idea and bring it all to life. Even though I had seen countless images of Amy's work, seeing it all come to life was something else! Her and her team's hard work was definitely seen all around. If you are looking for a team that isn't afraid to experiment, that will capture your vision and that will work tirelessly to make sure that your event is beautiful, Harvey Design is definitely the team for you.

Reviewed on 3/24/2017 Kymberly S

Our wedding flowers were stunning. Amy was able to take our vision and create something even more perfect that we could have imagined.

STUNNING!

Reviewed on 11/20/2012 Melissa M

After researching then interviewing an entire host of other wedding vendors, one florist's name continually came up: Harvey Designs. Her work has been published numerous times and she far exceeded my expectations. Every single piece she did for our wedding was stunning and... Read More unique. Most importantly, Amy is a calming pleasure to work with. She really takes the time to listen and assist in coming up with designs you have in mind and makes them even better. We were so pleased we went with her!

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Bree H

Amy of Harvey Designs was my favorite vendor to work with hands down. She listens to your suggestions and ideas and with her lovely talent can make all of your wedding dreams come true! She handled all of our bouquets, boutonnieres, wedding centerpieces, rehearsal dinner... Read More flowers, linens, candles, and created the magical ceremony arch of white roses that truly set the tone of the romantic and boho wedding we had always dreamed of. She was always very responsive and shared the excitement with my groom and I on creating our dream wedding and making it even better in reality. Harvey Designs very much exceeded my dreams for everything was far more beautiful than I had even imagined. Both her and her staff are incredibly talented and highly professional and I have no doubt she could create any type of design you could ever imagine. Thank you Amy and your staff! You all made our wedding decor and dreams come true. Definitely get in contact with Harvey Designs!!

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Morgan L

I used Harvey Design for our flowers . Amy did an AMAZING job. Everything was beyond perfect. Amy far exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend using Harvey Design!

Harvey Designs was perfect!

Reviewed on 12/13/2015 Amanda K

I loved working with Amy at Harvey Designs. She is very professional and provided beautiful flowers and linens at a great price point. She went out of her way to find what I wanted, and the overall product was beautiful.

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 8/14/2015 Jennifer K

Our flowers turned out absolutely perfect! I didn't really have a very clear idea of what I wanted for flowers, but after meeting with Amy she came up with a perfect plan for our day and all of the arrangements were beautiful!

Gorgeous!

Reviewed on 4/29/2015 Elizabeth F

Amy of Harvey Designs did an amazing job with my flowers, decor, and linens for my wedding! She absolutely nailed the look I was going for and the flowers were incredible - and they lasted so long! My wedding bouquet lasted for almost 2 weeks! I highly recommend Harvey Designs!

flowers

Reviewed on 5/05/2014 Monique P

Amy harvey of harvey designs created the most beautiful wedding flowers

Wow

Reviewed on 5/07/2013 Lauren K

Beyond expectations!!! The colors and design - wow. Just easy to work with and absolutely perfect flowers.

Harvey Designs

Reviewed on 11/12/2012 Keller D

I used Harvey for my flowers for both the wedding and reception. They did a great job! The flowers were gorgeous and everything was reasonable in cost. Amy sat down and walked me through everything and helped answer questions and give guidance. The service was great and... Read More prompt and the quote was extremely detail and organized, making it easy to decide see exactly what we were getting. I was very impressed!

Wonderful Florist

Reviewed on 3/27/2012 Ashley C

My sister had used Harvey Designs for her wedding and after the amazing work they did for her, there was no question who I would be using! Amy at Harvey Designs is so talented. Their shop is so cool because they have a back room where some sample tables are set up in different... Read More styles. It made it alot easier being able to see them set up. Also, they have tons of pics to look through to get ideas and Amy is so wonderful at knowing how things will look togther. I was so completely blown away when I saw everything together. It was far beyond anything I had ever imagined and was just the most beautiful thing I had ever seen! I cannot say enough about how easy and great Harvey Designs is to work with! I HIGHLY recommend Harvey Designs to any bride and I promise you won't be disappointed!

wonderful

Reviewed on 11/16/2011 neely n

she was great! i would recommend her to anyone. very easy to work with, easy to get in touch with, punctual, professional, creative, talented

AMAZING

Reviewed on 10/25/2011 Heather S

Amy Harvey and her staff are amazing. I told her what i liked and they created the most beatuiful arrangements I have ever seen. Thank you so much for making my wedding beautiful. I would recommened Harvey Designs to anyone. They are so creative and easy to work with.

Bride

Reviewed on 8/30/2011 Claire W

Amy Harvey is an extremely talented florist in Savannah, Georgia. She totally understood my style and visions. The flowers at my wedding and reception were simply spectacular and exactly what I had envisioned. She is very easy to work with. I had seen her work in Savannah... Read More Weddings magazine from 2007 and when I got engaged I knew she was the person to call.

Pefection!

Reviewed on 6/14/2011 LIsa W

The flowers were better than I could ever have imagined. They were perfect. Ordering from the website was easy and low-stress. The staff made my last minute changes with ease and did everything exactly as promised.

Affordable and Attractive

Reviewed on 5/10/2011 Carolyn S

We did not spend a great deal of money on flowers. Harvey Designs allows you to order the flowers online without a consultation. I was happy with this service because it increased the amount of money that we were able to spend on the flowers. All of the bouquets, boutonnieres... Read More and sprays were exactly what we wanted.