New Orleans premier dance band!

With the most extensive Songlist available anywhere, Harvey Jesus and Fire plays it all.

Instruments

Guitar, Keyboard, Percussion, Vocals

Dance, Jazz, R&B, Rock

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Serving Greater New Orleans Area (504) 421-4649

Amazing band!

Reviewed on 8/21/2013 Brooke M

Harvey Jesus and Fire played at our wedding on 7-13-13 at Musee Conti. My husband heard them play at weddings he had been to and new we had to have them play at ours. He didn't steer us wrong because they were AWESOME! Weeks after the wedding I am still having guest compliment... Read More on how great the band was! They had everybody out on the dance floor! I thought they were very affordable as well! I highly recommend Harvey Jesus and Fire!!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 12/18/2012 Brandy A

This band rocked the house! They are very professional and accomodating; and they dress the part (tuxedos)! The band has been around for many years in the New Orleans area. I received numerous compliments from my guests. This band can play ANYTHING you want from Marvin Gaye to... Read More Black Eyed Peas!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Erica S

Before we even booked a venue, we booked Harvey Jesus and Fire as our band. We didn't yet know where we were having our wedding, but we knew who was playing it! We had seen them before at friends weddings and knew when we got engaged that was exactly what we wanted. These guys... Read More did not disappoint. They had the dance floor packed and got the crowd involved and everyone is still talking about how much fun they were. They even went above and beyond to learn a special song request for me and surprised me with playing it! You won't regret trusting these guys with putting on a good time for your big day!

Reviewed on 2/18/2017

Harvey Jesus and Fire was by far the best band! We had them at our wedding and not one person was sitting down. He knew just the right songs to get everyone on the dance floor. They can adapt to any crowd and any age. They are very very affordable and reliable.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Ilse F

If you want everyone on the dance floor dancing all night long and people talking about how much fun your wedding was for years, hire Harvey Jesus and Fire! They played at my sister's wedding, my friend's wedding and now mine and all three weddings were a BLAST!

Reviewed on 8/04/2016 Angelina M

Rocked the house!!! Harvey is amazing to work with. He made everything so easy. They have the largest play list in the area. The band stays current with new songs. They are also willing to learn any songs that they do not have on their play list. We chose a Louis Prima song for... Read More our first dance, and they nailed it! We got married June 4, 2016 and our wedding guests still talk about how amazing they were. He took any guest requests and they rocked the party! I would highly recommend them to everyone!!!!! <3 <3

BEST WEDDING BAND EVER!!!!

Reviewed on 2/19/2015 Liz S

Harvey Jesus and Fire played at my wedding in January 2015 and they were AMAZING! They rocked the house. The dance floor was packed the entire night and my guests are still raving about how much fun they had at our wedding. They were very easy to work with as an out of town... Read More bride. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND hiring them for your wedding. They will not disappoint, I promise you.

Harvey Jesus and Fire