Hair Stylists, Makeup Artists, Beauty

2728 McKinnon, Dallas, TX (469) 328-6024

They make you beautiful!

Reviewed on 8/21/2011 Britni B

I've used several of the girls for various things before. For our super small house wedding, I used Erin's sister-in-law Shanna. She did a great job, and her travel fee to Aledo was very reasonable. Everyone had fun with her.

Life Saver!

Reviewed on 8/05/2011 Lauren B

Kelly is AMAZING!!! her makeup artistry is simply beautiful and the hair she did was fabulous!! I would definitely recommend her to anyone and everyone.

Great!

Reviewed on 4/02/2011 Amani A

I got there late, and she got through with me in an hour and a half. And yes it looked GORGEOUS! And yes, it lasted all night. SO pleased.

Awesome makeup.....

Reviewed on 11/02/2010 Jamie F

The makeup was great! I actually didn't wash my face that night and got up the next morning and did day after photos! They did my bridesmaids makeup too- and eveyone was very happy with it. I found out that 2 of the girls brought their own makeup because with other MUA they... Read More had to re-do the makeup because they didn't like it. Not this time! They all loved it! Regarding hair- My bridesmaids came in with no idea what they really wanted and Kelly and Tiffany did a really wonderful job with all of them. My hair was a bit tricky I guess and it ended up falling out a bit and I kept having to add bobby pins. I did the hair trial and the same thing happened so I should've learned my lesson and changed the style.

Fantastic

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Mary Michelle E

From the moment they started working on hair and makeup I knew I had made the best decision. All of my wedding party had their hair and makeup done and they were amazed with there services.

Stephanie's in Austin & she does gorgeous work!

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Monica P

She did such a wonderful job with my hair and makeup! I cried, I sweat ... and my makeup did not move nor did it look heavy. She did my bridesmaids as well as my mom and they all looked divine. PLUS, she's beyond fast -- like unreal fast.