Buffet, Food + Catering

9584 W 77th Dr, Denver, CO (303) 431-0285

Reviewed on 11/11/2017 Brittany R

Highly recommend Hearts Desire! Becky is incredibly sweet and helpful. The food is amazing!! We still get comments on how delicious everything was. Ten out of ten would use them again!!

Reviewed on 12/11/2016 Holly R

We had a perfect experience with Heart’s Desire, from the day we met Rebecca at our tasting, to the over-the-top hospitality we experienced on our wedding day. Rebecca has the most calming and joyful presence, and she and her team will go above and beyond to make the food at... Read More your wedding or event absolutely amazing! We get compliments from guests about our wedding food to this day. AND we were actually able to taste the food ourselves (which I hear is a rarity for brides and grooms!), because Heart’s Desire packed an amazing to-go picnic for us to enjoy after we left the wedding. We ate every bite because a) we were starving, and b) the food tasted incredible! My husband and I are so thankful we went with Heart’s Desire, and so appreciate all that they did to make our day even more special.

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Jordan S

Sandy was AMAZING! She was so knowledgeable, kind and attentive. We got so many compliments on our wedding food, and Sandy personally made sure we were happy and comfortable every step of the wedding process, including the wedding night, in which she made sure we were served... Read More first and able to actually eat! We would highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 1/06/2016 Natalie G

Wow.. What a fabulous job Sandy and her team did on the food for our reception. We had 70 guests and decided to do heavy hors d'oeuvre's instead of a sit down dinner and what a HIT! Our guests are still raving about the food a week later. My mother-in-law even said "How did you... Read More afford her?" Sandy is affordable and creates amazing dishes. Her staff is attentive and helpful and the décor on her buffet tables looked better than I could've ever imagined. She even sent us home with the leftovers from the wedding which was so nice because we had a lot of family from out of town and we were all able to get together and enjoy the food again the day after the wedding! She did an absolutely wonderful job on everything at our reception. I couldn't have asked for a better caterer for our special day. I would absolutely recommend Sandy and her team at Hearts Desire to cater your next wedding/event. Thanks Sandy!!!!

I LOVE Sandy!

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 Madolyn J

I am not exaggerating when I say that Sandy did her thing in the kitchen! We are 9 months out from the wedding and my friends and family (local and far) are still talking about the food (the beef tenderloin, chicken, mashed potatoes were to die for). For such an affordable... Read More price, I had no idea what to expect. The tasting that she prepared for us gave a good idea of how awesome it would be but I didn't think she could pull that off for the large group of 200+ guests. I was wrong...the food was the BOMB! Her team and their service were great. On top of all of this Sandy was the nicest woman ever. I didn't think that this type of vendor existed in the world of weddings. Sandy was flexible, fair, supportive, professional and GOOD at what she does. She saw my vision and worked closely with my sister to finalize our menu, she gave guidance on our bar, she managed the flow of dinner seamlessly, she made our day an overall success. I really could not have asked for a better caterer, she was perfect! I've been to lots of weddings some with fancy food and expensive caterers....none with as much flavor, presentation and love as Sandy prepared for our guests (not just saying that b/c it was my wedding). I can't wait to plan another wedding or event so I can user Sandy and her team...she is now our adopted family caterer!

Very Happy

Reviewed on 4/22/2014 LUCIANA E

We tasted the food at a family member's wedding and decided to change our catering to Hearts Desire Catering. We were very satisfied and loved Sandy, you can tell she has a lot of experience and knows what she is doing. Giving us pointers on things not necessarily having to do... Read More with the catering but that would make it all flow well the day of.

The best wedding food and the best caterer

Reviewed on 1/21/2014 Melanie S

Booking Hearts Desire Catering by Sandy Connor was the single best choice we made in the entire planning process for our wedding. Sandy is extremely professional, friendly, communicative, and helpful through every stage from interviews to cleaning up after the reception. More... Read More importantly, her food is absolutely delicious. Before we booked her, she provided us with a tasting meal that consisted of enough food to feed us for a week straight. Many of our friends and family came up to us in the middle of the reception to say it was the best food they had ever had at a wedding, and I couldn't agree more. Sandy, unlike every other catering company I interviewed, lets her clients craft their own menu from her extensive menu options. While this is more suited to a buffet style reception, which is what we wanted, she also provides an incredible variety of food that can really set many different tones for your event. I would call our wedding a pretty formal affair, and her food helped capture that. Moreover, Hearts Desire Catering asks you to provide drinks, cups, ice, linens etc. While this means more work for the couple, it also ensures that you will save a boatload of money since Sandy doesn't package everything together under an exorbitant price tag. What was most important for me was that Sandy really provided me with a huge amount of help in planning and organizing the logistics of the wedding, acting as an unofficial wedding planner and helping me wade through the surprising amount of work it takes to actually get everything in one place at the right time for a wedding reception. My husband and I could not have been more pleased with the way our wedding day turned out, thanks to Sandy and her incredible staff.

The Best Food of Your Life

Reviewed on 7/16/2013 Amanda G

We met with two other caterers and as soon as we met with Sandy (Hearts Desire) we knew that we would choose her. Sandy knows what she's doing. She's very organized. She brought our entire wedding meal to our first meeting for us to try the food. It was the best food we had ever... Read More had in our lives. We did an all vegetarian meal that consisted of eggplant parmesan, vegetarian meatballs, pasta, salad, bread, and artichoke dip. We also did an appetizer buffer of cheeses, crackers, fruit, chocolate dip, vegetables and vegetable dip. All of our guests loved the food. Some of them didn't even realize it was all vegetarian. Sandy was the best food and the best price compared to other caterers we researched and met with. Sandy is the chef and she's the one who meets with you, so there aren't any administrative assistants you have to pay extra for. Choose Hearts Desire catering and you won't be sorry you did!!

Great Food and Service

Reviewed on 4/09/2013 Lauren W

Sandy at Hearts Desire Catering is fantastic. The food was great- most of the guests said it was better than any other wedding they had been at. The service was superb- quickly busing and keeping everything going without being seen. The appetizers were delicious and service... Read More was great. We had a terrific buffet and they worked with gluten-free needs seamlessly. I was so impressed and even ate my whole dinner as the bride! It was so delicious we ate some leftovers for most of our honeymoon. They also have many options to make it fit any budget.

Delicious Food!

Reviewed on 10/28/2012 Dawn C

All the food we had at our reception was wonderful! We had heavy hors d'oeuvres and the raspberry/chipotle meatballs are to die for! The entire staff was very friendly and helpful!

Wonderful Everything!

Reviewed on 9/19/2011 Melanie R

OMG! Everything was amazing! The food was to die for, and we got endless compliments. Sandy was so helpful with every aspect of the wedding! It was almost as if we had hired a wedding planner rather than a caterer! She helped with the timeline, organizing the vendors,... Read More everything! Her staff and her were very professional and helpful! I would probably recommend Sandy and Hearts Desire Catering more than any of our other vendors, and that is saying something, because they were all amazing and everything was perfect! :-)

DELICIOUS!

Reviewed on 6/28/2011 Bethany P

Though I didn't have much of the food at the wedding (too much talking to guests!), what I heard most from everyone who attended was how delicious the food was. They said it was the best food they had ever had at a wedding! Sandy was SO professional, and her whole team was... Read More helpful and professional as well. I really enjoyed the little amount of food that I DID have, and wish I could have had more. I would recommend her to ANYONE.

FOOD

Reviewed on 5/15/2011 alicia w

I COULDN'T HAVE ASKED FOR ANY THING BETTER.

Outstanding!

Reviewed on 11/03/2010 Megan G

Wow! They are amazing! The food is some of the best I've tasted anywhere. And the guests RAVED about it! They've got a great variety and it's all top notch. The staff is extremely experienced, friendly and organized. They were VERY helpful in helping us with our plans so... Read More we could assure a smooth event. I HIGHLY recommend Hearts Desire, you won't be disappointed!

Rating for Hearts Desire Catering