Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes

Phoenix, AZ (480) 372-6363

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Alexandra S

We met Haley with Heartsweet Cakes through our wedding planner. I found her immediately relatable. She is super thorough and I loved her attention to detail. I had fallen in love with her before I had even tried her cakes; which they do taste amazing. Her creativity is not... Read More only shown by her cake designs, but also in her cake flavors. We highly recommend the chocolate bourbon cake with Mexican chocolate ganache. YUM. We agreed to Haley sketching out some ideas for the cake design based on my wedding dress. Hailey thoughtfully put together the most beautiful sketches I had ever seen - believe me as I printed them and have them framed in my kitchen. The day of the wedding, I heard from different people they had seen the cake in the reception room and were blown away by how beautiful it was. Haley created a white fondant, 7-tier cake covered with white appliqué flowers, detailed with swarovski crystals. I could not be happier with Haley and her services and I highly recommend her to all.