Heaven & Earth Floral, Inc.

West Palm Beach, FL

Heaven & Earth Floral, Inc.

$$ - Affordable

Type

Wedding Day Flowers

901 S Military Trail, West Palm Beach, FL

Pretty flowers, but not what I ordered!

Reviewed on 4/05/2011 Desiree M

Let me start by saying my flowers were beautiful...but not what I ordered! My bouquet was to die for and everything I asked for- pink peonies & calla lilies. I asked for the same thing for my bridesmaids but in white. When the flowers were delivered, my bridesmaids only had bouquets of calla lilies. My MOH took control and called the owner immediately. He claimed that we discussed this alternative if he couldn't find peonies for the girls (which we didn't discuss- I never would have agreed to it since peonies were so important to me). The flowers were beautiful, but I am disappointed because the plain calla lilies were not the look I was going for at all. Other than that snafoo, the centerpieces (submerged orchids), bouts for the guys,and pomanders for the flower girls were all beautiful and just what I was looking for. This florist is great at what he does, but make sure you get everything in writing and are extremely clear on what he is to do if he is unable to obtain something you asked for! I would have thought it would have been standard protocol to contact the bride, but apparently not...

TO Heaven & Earth Floral, Inc.