Heavenly Sweets Cakes... our name says it all!

Our name says it all - heavenly! One taste and you will agree. Real butter, real cane sugar, the finest ingredients, our signature butter cream frosting, our cakes taste and look amazing!

Dietary Options

Gluten Free

Cake Accessories, Cake Tastings, Cakes + Desserts

293 South 8th Street, NOBLESVILLE, IN (317) 770-9399

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Ashley P

My husband and I are thrilled with the choice of having had Heavenly Sweets for our wedding. We got a small cake for us to cut and cupcakes for the wedding guests. We were worried that we had more cupcakes than actual guest, but by the end of it we were almost out of cupcakes... Read More because the guests were taking two or three themselves! Let me tell you, these cupcakes are not bite sized either. They are fairly large. Our guests continually asked where we got our cupcakes from as they said it was some of the best treats they have ever had and my husband and I couldn't agree more! They looked as good as they tasted and I cannot wait to dive into the cake for our one year anniversary! (11/11/17)

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Taylor H

My husband Ryan and I could not have been more pleased with our experience with Heavenly Sweets. Their bakery is in the cutest little house in downtown Noblesville. We walked in and spent about an hour with Tanya who let us sample all of her different types of cakes, fillings... Read More and frostings. We custom designed each tier of our cake with the artistic help of Tanya and pictures we had found on Pinterest. The cake turned out more beautiful than we could have ever expected. The cake was beyond the most delicious we have ever tasted. It is dense, but moist and the flavor was to die for. We did our largest tier in almond with cheesecake buttercream and the other 3 tiers in chocolate with a raspberry buttercream filling. Pricing was a little more than we expected to spend but we couldn't resist after tasting the incredible flavors. I could not believe how beautiful it was when we walked into the reception hall. Thank you so much for all that you did to make our cake and our day so special!

Reviewed on 11/04/2017 Lexi M

This might have been the best cake I've ever had in my life! We decided to go with the butter golden cake with white chocolate mousse filling and the lightest most delicious buttercream ever frosting. I got SO many compliments on it, it was unreal! My husband and I only got a... Read More bite of cake at the wedding because we were so busy talking with everyone and being whisked away for pictures, but that one bite was pure heaven. It was decorated beautifully and was exactly what I had in mind for my wedding. I just recently ordered a small cake of the same type so that we can have more than just one bite! I also love that we get a fresh 1 year anniversary cake rather than having to freeze and our top tier. This bakery is amazing!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Kim K

My daughter recently held her wedding reception at the Alexander downtown Indianapolis! She had tasted Heavenly Sweets wedding cake samples at a wedding fair and loved it. The cake was the best we have ever tasted. The Alexander said they usually have cake left over but this... Read More was the first time so many people asked for seconds that there was none left. The cake designer, Chris, really designed a beautiful cake. It was just what my daughter had envisioned!

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Allison E

Hands down the best wedding cake I have ever had - EVER - and we tried lots of wedding cake! Heavenly Sweets was easy to work with and would highly recommend them!!!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Kaley G

The BEST wedding cake I have ever had and I am not just being biased! All of our guests loved it and said it was amazing! They were so easy to work with and laid everything out in front of you so you could see everything you were paying for. We're just sad there was none left... Read More over after the wedding!

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Keyana R

our wedding cake was simply amazing, the decorations were on point. Even more stunning then I expected, the cake has small details that were brought out which made a big bang. I can simply add making a 7 tier cake with 6 satellites cakes around was not easy but she pulled it... Read More off, not to mention I was a bling bride and O' my my, our cake matched to the T. again I thank you heavenly sweets you brought out my day completely. On time delivery cake was fresh as ever I'm adored with the entire company. I you desire a show cake with quality and taste let this be your first and last choice.

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Laura W

We went around Indianapolis and tried about six different top rated bakeries for our cake. Heavenly Sweets was hands down the best!! The only reason I'm giving them four stars is because of a mix up with our design. Heavenly Sweets made it right though and I would work with them... Read More again. The cake was still beautiful and of course delicious!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Kimberly E

I tasted cake samples from them at a wedding show ten years ago with my mother. When I started planning my wedding ten years later, the only thing I knew was I wanted that cake! My mom called to remind me of this cake as well! We both vividly remembered how fantastic it was... Read More over a decade later! It was delicious with so many options to choose from.

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Julie P

Wow... just wow! Our cake was beautiful, and it tasted AMAZING! We knew it would be good from the tasting, and it was even better! The best part, instead of having you save your top-tier in the freezer, they'll bake you a fresh one on your one-year anniversary! We're out of... Read More state, and they're even giving us a 6-month swing to come in and claim the cake, so we don't miss out! Worth every penny we spent. Also--be sure to grab a cupcake or two when you visit, because they're delightful!

Reviewed on 4/02/2017 Jordan G

Many guests said it was the best cake they'd ever had. I thought they were just being nice, until my husband and I went back to our honeymoon sweet and ate the leftovers in bed. Ate, ALL, the leftovers in bed. It was amazing... truly "Heavenly". Guests were definitely not just... Read More being nice. 100% recommend to other brides.

Reviewed on 3/19/2017 Jana S

The cake was fantasic and tasted sooo good! The team was able to execute our vision for the cake design and it was just what we were hoping for! We received many compliments from our guests on how beautiful and delicious our cake was! Thank you Heavenly Sweets!

Reviewed on 2/19/2017 Morgan M

The cake was gorgeous, and looked as good as it tasted. They worked with us to keep the cake reasonably priced, but still matching with what we truly dreamed it would look like. We can't wait for our anniversary so we can pick up our anniversary cake!

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Chrissy L

Heavenly Sweets was one of the first vendors my husband and I hired - and we're so happy we did! I work at a reception venue and I always recommend Heavenly Sweets to my brides due to their great customer service and absolutely delicious cake. Our cake was gorgeous (exactly what... Read More we wanted) and our guests couldn't stop talking about how good it was!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Lisa H

This cake was so great! It looked beautiful (especially with flowers added by our florist), and it was devoured at our wedding. The owner, Tanya, sat down with us for the cake tasting and we didn't feel pressured by her at all. The manager, Kris, was also very easy to work... Read More with- would recommend!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Elsie G

We sampled cakes from numerous bakeries around the Indianapolis area and were ready to give up the idea of wedding cake until we tried Heavenly Sweets. They have the best cake and frosting, hands down. In addition to delicious cake, it was beautifully decorated and delivered... Read More without incident. We had a custom cake with 3 different custom flavors and fillings. It was more expensive than other bakeries that we tried, but the quality of cake was well worth it.

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Leslie H

Simple and elegant and matched our exact specifications and idea for our wedding cake. Perfection!

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Kara T

They were a lifesaver! After our previous bakery wasn't able to make our cake, we called them 3 weeks before the wedding and they were able to add us in. Their cake was delicious and moist, and we got so many compliments on it! Their pricing is comparable to other bakeries in... Read More the Hamilton County area. We can't wait for our anniversary cake next year!

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Colbi

We only went to one cake vendor during our planning process. We had read some really good reviews for Heavenly Sweets, so we made our first and only appointment with them. My fiancé was focused on taste, while I was focused on price/design, Heavenly Sweets knocked it out of the... Read More park on it all. We met with Tanya who was just the nicest person, and we were able to taste three delicious cake flavors. They were all seriously amazing, we ended up going with the traditional white cake. Tanya made sure that we talked through the design choices and logistical information. It was probably the easiest choice of the entire wedding planning process. The cake was delivered without any issues, and early enough to where my florist was able to put the finishing touches on. It was beautiful and absolutely delicious. People gushed over the cake all night. Since ordering our wedding cake, we have traveled up to Noblesville (about 30 minutes from our house) to order cupcakes/cakes for other occasions. We will definitely continue using their services!

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Sara H

Cake for our wedding and my dad's birthday cake was delicious! Heavenly Sweets delivered both on time with no issues. Noblesville is very lucky to have such a great bakery! They also brought delicious gluten free cupcakes too, yum!

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Jenna L

ABSOLUTELY LOVED our wedding cake from heavenly sweets! We chose a white bark cake which fit perfectly with our rustic theme! Guests raved! THANK YOU!

Reviewed on 1/26/2016 Michelle W

Our wedding cake was to die for! It was so delicious and we got so many compliments on it. The owner was very accommodating and so easy to work with. Everything arrived perfectly on the day of - I would 100% recommend Heavenly Sweets!!

Super Yum!!!

Reviewed on 9/05/2015 Stephanie M

i was in heaven eating this cake!!! I'm all about frosting and their buttercream is to die for. I don't remember the price but I remember thinking it was very fair and reasonable for the size of cake. We also rented a lovely cake stand from them. The owner was very accommodating... Read More since I don't live in town and we called the same day to see if we could check out their prices and they set up a full tasting for us within an hour of calling. Was very impressed by that. Delivery the day of was on time and they live up to their name! It's gonna be hard to not eat the top of our cake before our anniversary!!

Extremely Tasty Cakes

Reviewed on 6/15/2015 Lindsay C

We used Heavenly Sweets for our "photo cake" and the cake my husband and I cut and will keep for our 1 year anniversary. We each had a piece on our wedding night and it was delicious. In order to save on costs, we used Costco cakes for the rest of the wedding. The guests... Read More raved about the cake….it was the best and most cost effective decision we made!

wedding cupcakes

Reviewed on 2/15/2015

Beautiful, delicious cupcakes for my daughter's wedding reception!! Everyone commented on how delicious they were! I made a mistake in the amount of cupcakes I ordered for the reception, and when I discovered the mistake, the reception was in 4 hrs...Heavenly Sweets whipped up... Read More 3 dozen cupcakes and got them delivered to the venue all within 2 1/2 hrs (and they were officially closed)!! They saved the day!! Can not recommend them highly enough!!