Specializing in Upscale Cuisine

Attention to Detail and Divine Menus are just part of what make Heirloom Cuisine one of the region's most talked about Caterers. Classically Trained Chefs and Event Planners on Staff to ensure that every detail of the client's reception complements their dream.

Cuisine

Cajun, Hawaiian, Northeastern, Southern, Southwestern, American, Chinese, French, Italian, Latin American, Mexican, BBQ, Fusion, Seafood, Specialty

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Organic, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

Buffet, Catering Clean Up, Catering Delivery + Setup, Chef Stations, Family Style, Food Trucks, Passed Appetizers, Seated Meal, Servers, Food + Catering, Service Staff

5622 Commerce Street, SAINT FRANCISVILLE, LA Serving Baton Rouge & Surrounding Areas (225) 784-0535
INSTAGRAM

Best Decision I Made in Wedding Planning!

Reviewed on 8/11/2011 Brielle M

Heirloom Cuisine and Caryn have been nothing short but phenomenal! I have a nightmare of complications planning my wedding, except with Heirloom. Caryn goes above and beyond! The food is fantastic, pricing is very budget friendly, and the service blows all other catering... Read More companies out of the water! I will go out of my way to use Heirloom Cuisine for anything in the future. I love Caryn! Honestly as a bride, she has taken the stress out of wedding planning. And let me tell you, I've had nothing but stress with this wedding! Except with Caryn and Heirloom! They have been such a blessing!

Exceeded Every Expectation

Reviewed on 3/12/2015 Heather N

Caryn and the wonderful staff at Heirloom Cuisine were nothing short of extraordinary. Caryn went above and beyond every chance she received and I was beyond pleased with the quality of our food, the staff and the service. Caryn was organized and prompt in her response to our... Read More questions. She made our experience stress free and even accommodated our special requests. I can not say more than enough wonderful things about our experience with Heirloom Cuisine. I am so thankful to have had them as our caterer. They make the best day of your life even better!

Heirloom is a cut above in terms of quality, service, and value for money!

Reviewed on 1/19/2015 Louise C

I used Heirloom Cuisine to cater my wedding of 100 people. The "recommended" caterer at my venue wanted to serve up a "po-boy" station. Needless to say, I wanted my wedding to be just a little classier than the town hall, with paper plates, fried fish and bud light. Caryn... Read More totally understood where I was coming from. She and I created an affordable menu featuring fresh produce to suit a variety of tastes. For our pass-arounds, we had green beans wrapped in bacon and caprese skewers, two of our favorite items to serve up for friends. We had steak, grilled veggies with couscous (amazing), all types of cheese, fruit and breads, among other things - I remember a red pepper and cheese spread...?! - To top it off, it was all displayed beautifully on silver platters in a way that was easy for guests to access - no lines around and outside the door for hungry guests! I especially liked that her staff cooked up a special plate of food for my mom (who is allergic to pepper), and my vegetarian friends appreciated the variety of options instead of being stuck with a dinner roll and overcooked broccoli. We also got to eat off real plates and use proper silverware, which, most caterers don't even think about doing. People are still complementing us on our wedding and they ALL mention the food, which cost us no more than some other venues, and with far superior results. Heirloom also catered the bar, and accommodated all of our needs, including the special beer my husband wanted, and a decent table wine (I grew up in wine country and my picky family liked and drank it). I would hands down recommend Caryn and Heirloom to cater your event, and I am sure you won't be disappointed, whatever you want, and whatever your budget!

Reviewed on 1/13/2017 Natalie D

Britni and Caryn (and the staff) made my wedding absolutely perfect. I left everything to them and I couldn't have asked for anything more. Zero stress. Delicious food. Perfection. Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Kate C

As a wedding planner, I adore working with Heirloom Cuisine! Their food is incredible and Caryn and Brittani truly care about their brides. They work tirelessly to create menus that suit the needs of the couple while staying within their budget. Food is consistently delicious... Read More and presentation is top notch! Heirloom Cuisine is truly one of my favorite wedding vendors!

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Janet B

Caryn made us feel like we were her favorite client.

Reviewed on 3/30/2016 Paige O

Heirloom Cuisine, LLC was hands down one of the best decisions we made regarding our wedding. Originally my fiancé and I were going debating between Heirloom and one other local competitor. With pricing being fairly close, Heirloom took the win with their professionalism and... Read More responsiveness. There wasn’t a single time that I had to reach out to track down a response or get an answer. The team got back to us instantaneously and never kept us waiting, but this was just the beginning of our wonderful experience with Heirloom. Their professionalism and responsiveness continued to be beyond amazing as we worked out menu and bar details, and their staff was always open to meeting at the venue for walk through (I believe we did three or four by the end of things). Britni, who managed our wedding, looked over all of our rental agreements (tables, chairs, linens, etc), walked us through the best layouts and floor plans, and went above and beyond any typical catering service—that’s because Heirloom is not a typical caterer. They do everything they can for their brides to make the planning and wedding the best experience possible. This leads me to the actual wedding. Everything could not be more perfect. Caryn brought the wedding party champagne as we waited for the ceremony to begin, my husband and I had food and drinks waiting for us directly following the ceremony, the serving stations looked amazing, the food has been raved about nonstop, and of course, the service everyone experienced was the beyond imaginable. Our guests have not stopped raving about all of the food! My husband and I will continue to use Heirloom for any future events, and STRONGLY encourage all engaged couples to stop their search and go with Heirloom!!

Heirloom Cuisine

Reviewed on 1/06/2016

I can not say enough good things about Heirloom Cuisine. From the very beginning Caryn and her staff were the best people to work with and made the planning process so much easier on me. They not only helped to make the best menu and food possible for the wedding but they also... Read More assisted in many others things to make the night the best it could be, including the setup of the reception, rentals,etc. The reception was more than I could have ever dreamed of and it was because of wonderful vendors like Heirloom. Throughout the whole night guests were coming up to me asking who my caterer was because it was the best food they had ever had at a wedding! And I would agree with those comments, the food was absolutely delicious and the presentation was perfect. The experience from beginning to end was wonderful and I would highly recommend them to anyone planning an event !!

Top Notch

Reviewed on 12/10/2015

We used Heirloom Cuisine for our wedding October 2015. They did food and bar for about 220. From the first time we met Caryn, we knew we were in good hands. She came up with a great menu that was within our budget, was very easy to work with, and very honest. We mentioned... Read More doing our own bar and after we got the list of reasons why that's not a great idea, we decided to let them do it...thank goodness! Looking back, that would have been a total headache! So, we got married in the remnants of Hurricane Patricia...it started raining around 1 o'clock the day of our wedding, and didn't stop for about 2 days...and our entire event was outdoors (tented at the last minute, thank goodness). Caryn and her crew were soaked head to toe from the minute they arrived, probably until they got home that night. Not even for one second did they let that hinder their job...they went above and beyond to make sure they did anything they could do to make our night amazing, despite the downpour. First of all, their food is delicious...still getting compliments on it, especially the shrimp and grits, meat pies and fried oysters (I don't eat seafood, but guests could not say enough about how amazing the oysters were) The food displays were beautiful and exactly what we wanted, the bartenders and catering crew were professional and fun and Caryn...the best. She even went so far as to help transport guests from the ceremony area to the reception area so they wouldn't have to make the walk in the rain. Bottom line...I would recommend Heirloom a thousand times over, and if I have any catering needs in the future, they'll be the first people I call. If you're in the St. Francisville/Baton Rouge area and need a caterer and they're available...book them! I'm not from here, but we got a recommendation from a friend, and after we booked Heirloom and people would ask who we were using, the reaction was always the same, "Oh, Heirloom...they're great!"

Reviewed on 10/01/2015

The Food was amazing!!! Everyone loved it and are still telling me how much they enjoyed the food.

Reviewed on 8/24/2015 Mary Leighanna C

Caryn and her Heirloom Cuisine team were such a blessing throughout my whole wedding planning process! Caryn became almost like a second wedding planner to me! She had fabulous ideas, and not just for the delicious menu, but how to decorate the tables and serving stations. She... Read More led me to booking a fantastic rental company and cake baker. It has been over two months since the wedding, and my family and friends are STILL talking about how delicious their brunch was!

Reviewed on 7/22/2015 Ashley C

Heirloom Cuisine went above and beyond everything that we expected for our wedding day. They worked with us to set a reasonable budget, created an amazing menu, answered all of my many questions (quickly and even if it had nothing to do with the menu at all). Caryn truly makes... Read More you feel as if you are their only client, even though they have many! Jason cooks food that is delicious and will leave your guests talking about how tasty it was. Their serving staff and office staff were all very friendly and went above and beyond their duties! They truly made our special day extraordinary! They were absolutely exceptional and I would recommend for any event!

Reviewed on 7/20/2015

There is no review that could do Heirloom Cuisine all of the raises that they deserve. I have worked with Caryn, Chef Jason, and the entire team for over 5 years now and there is a reason they are our exclusive caterer at Brandon Hall Plantation in Natchez. The food is divine... Read More and the presentation is always beautiful. Most importantly, Caryn goes ABOVE an beyond to always make things right! I give them 5 stars and I wish they had more stars to click! I highly recommend Heirloom Cuisine for all of your catering needs!

Reviewed on 7/15/2015 Danielle H

Mrs. Caryn and the whole staff at heirloom cuisine made my wedding day absolutely perfect!!! I can't even express how thankful I am for everything. They were even more than just a caterer. Mrs. Caryn helped me with any and all questions regarding wedding details, almost like a... Read More second wedding planner! They were delightful to work with! Thanks for everything Mrs. Caryn!

Delicious!

Reviewed on 12/15/2014 Michelle Y

Caryn and the Heirloom Cuisine staff were amazing! They helped us to create a delicious wedding menu that specifically fit our tastes. They were talented, easy to communicate with, and professional. Everything was great!

Southern Cuisine at it's Finest!

Reviewed on 3/26/2014 Kara L

Jason and Caryn Roland of Heirloom Cuisine were absolutely wonderful to work with. My husband and I wanted lots of seafood and all Southern dishes. Jason and Caryn were very helpful in working with us, we changed the menu around several times and they were great. Everything... Read More was amaxing!

Catering

Reviewed on 12/30/2013 Laura G

Caryn and her team do an amazing job! She is so nice and goes above and beyond to make you happy. My only recommendation is to have your budget for food and alcohol and let them know from the beginning. I would recommend them to any bride. They really have delicious food and... Read More great ideas!

FABULOUS

Reviewed on 10/22/2013 Lauren L

Heirloom's food and drinks are absolutely delicious, their set-up and presentation are beautiful and they're wonderful to work with. Caryn made sure that everything went EXACTLY as it was supposed to. She worked with us to create a custom menu, dealt with our chair/table/light... Read More rental guy for us, coordinated vendors, etc., etc., etc. They are definitely more than just a catering company. Their prices vary depending on what you want, but they are definitely worth the money--especially if your venue doesn't have an in-house coordinator. Caryn was always easy to get in touch with and the rest of her staff was just as fabulous as she is. I am SO glad we went with them--they ensured our day was perfect.

I Wish They Had a Restaurant...

Reviewed on 5/21/2013 Tressa Michelle T

...so that I could eat everything I missed at my wedding! My guests raved about the food! Everything I ate was delicious. I asked for a mushroom risotto (which wasn't even on their menu) and it was amazing! The shrimp and grits were incredible! The oysters the duck- everything... Read More was perfect! I think my favorite and my guests’ favorite may have been the cochon de lait- and half of my guests were from Lafayette so that's really saying something. Caryn was amazing and super easy to work with. There was food everywhere! No one went home hungry and, best of all, they packed my husband and I 2 small coolers of food and cake so we would have something to eat that night. Perfection!

More Than Just a Caterer

Reviewed on 3/13/2012 Michal D

This vendor goes above and beyond what is expected. They will help you with everything you need help with. They are honest and capable. The food was amazing and they made sure that I had everything I needed. At one point I was looking for something and the manager of the crew... Read More that catered our reception ran around and found what I was looking for. They were amazing, and I would say that most of the reason my event was as successful and as beautiful as it was was because of them. I highly recommend them. They will make your life easier!

Reviewed on 6/02/2011 Callie B

Caryn at Heirloom is extremely helpful. It was not expensive, but everyone talked about how good the food was. They set everything up very nicely, and the workers were very nice and helpful.

Wonderful Catering Company in Baton Rouge Area

Reviewed on 5/26/2010 Meg C

Caryn and the entire Heirloom Cuisine team were amazing to work with. From the beginning, Caryn was so helpful with answering questions about the time line of the reception and other technical questions (she used to work in event planning). We received rave reviews about the... Read More food from all of our guests, and they worked with the restrictions of our vendor.

Caryn Roland

Caryn worked as Catering & Conference Services Manager at 4 and 5 star hotels including the Windsor Court, Hotel Jerome, Hotel Viking and LaPlaya Beach & Golf Resort for 15 years before starting Heirloom Cuisine with Chef Jason Roland. Catering and Weddings are our profession - but also our passion - and it shows!

Start a Conversation!