Heirloom Live Event Painting

Texas, Louisiana & Beyond!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

, New Orleans, LA Texas, Louisiana & Beyond! (504) 453-6443

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Natalie H

This is the hardest review to write because how do I even begin to explain how much we love and treasure our painting? It's perfect. Jared is insanely talented. Most live event paintings are abstract but his detail honestly blows my mind. The painting looks EXACTLY like us.... Read More These paintings are not cheap but in the end, they are worth even more than what you paid for it. I have no doubt that this painting will be passed down to many generations to come. Thank you!!

Reviewed on 5/06/2016

We hired Heirloom Live Event Painting to do a portrait for my daughter's wedding as a wedding gift for my daughter and new son-in-law. The finished portrait is so beautiful--the detail is so amazing. You can see the small gold bracelet on my daughter's wrist. We love the... Read More painting and know my daughter will for many, many years to come. So special that their children will see mom and dad on their special day dancing with grandma and grandpa in the background watching. Very, very happy with the portrait. Just fantastic.

Reviewed on 2/25/2016

What a spectacular painting Jared produced. He painted our daughters first dance at their reception and lets just say it was PHENOMENAL. The attention to detail was priceless. I am still getting calls from guest that attended the reception raving over the painting. Awesome... Read More job.

Reviewed on 2/15/2016 Katherine S

We had Heirloom come to our wedding reception and paint our first dance. We LOVE the final product; and to make it even better I was surprised with my puppy hidden in the picture!!! I don't know how he knew to do that but it is PERFECT!!! Such an amazing and unique keepsake.... Read More It was a huge hit at our reception. I looked into make different local live event painters and I thought Heirloom looked the best and was the most reasonably priced. I would highly recommend using Heirloom!!

Reviewed on 1/08/2016 Alexa K

Heirloom did a live painting for our wedding and I am so excited that we were able to have them at the wedding! Everyone was so excited to watch the painting throughout the reception! They were very accommodating and helped us to get the perfect shot for our painting. Its a... Read More unique way to capture where our lives began together.

Reviewed on 11/11/2015

This was such a special and unique touch to our event! We have so many photos of our guests huddled around watching our painter. The end result of our first dance scene was a masterpiece! We were married at the Omni Royal, so the lighting he captured from the chandeliers was... Read More beautiful. He even included our wedding guests in the photos. Highly recommend this vendor!

A great asset!

Reviewed on 9/19/2015 Terrie T

We discovered at the last minute we had extra money for the wedding and I always wanted this for our wedding. They were easy to book, there in time, and a showstopper at the wedding. The guest loved watching and checking in on the painting. We got a beautiful keepsake from our... Read More wedding day that is now hanging in our living room. I highly recommend Heirloom!

Reviewed on 7/01/2015 Jeannie D

Wow! Words really cannot express how much a live painting adds to the event. Heirloom Live Painting is a must. I had the pleasure of watching Jared paint at my cousin's wedding and immediately booked him for my daughter's wedding. The painting came out absolutely gorgeous. My... Read More guests are still commenting on it. Not only is it a wonderful gift for the bride and groom but also entertainment during the reception for your guests. It so much fun to watch the painting unfold as the night goes by. Mike was very easy to work with. Jared was very professional and is extremely talented. Definitely worth the money. I would highly recommend them to anyone not only for weddings but for any special event.

Reviewed on 6/20/2015 Dana E

Michael and his team did an awesome job painting our wedding! He was very communicative and flexible as we were trying to book pretty last minute. Not only was the artist at our wedding but Michael came as well which really shows how much he cares that you get the absolute best... Read More product. I'm so glad we ended up doing the live painting- it was something unique that all our friends hadn't seen before and it is something we will now get to treasure forever. Thank you Heirloom!!

Reviewed on 6/19/2015 Misty F

Heirloom Live Event Painting is a MUST! I recently had a destination wedding in New Orleans. I found Heirloom while searching for ideas on Theknot. Michael and Blair are magnificent to work with. I spoke with them several times on the phone without meeting them in person until... Read More the day of the wedding. They did a wonderful job and deserve more than 5 STARS! I literally walked up to Blair before the first dance and requested the focal point of the painting to be the groom and me. I then requested our parents to be in the painting as well. After seeing the final product, I was in disbelief! Blair did above and beyond what I asked for. The painting had just as much detail as a photograph. During the wedding, I noticed the wedding party and guest continually hanging around the painter. Out of all the activities and other vendors at the wedding, guest along with myself enjoyed the live painting the most. It is worth the money and something that can be kept for years to come. My husband and I hung our painting over the bed and we talk about it almost every night! Thank you so much Heirloom!

Reviewed on 5/30/2015

Heirloom Live Event Painting painted my daughter's wedding & was absolutely wonderful!! The artist added such a lovely accent at the reception. The final product is magnificent! Will have them again at the weddings of my other two children when the time comes!

wonderful experience

Reviewed on 3/25/2015

We had a destination wedding and used Heirloom Event Painting and am so very happy we did! My daughter who's wedding it was is so moved by the painting every time she looks at it...She says it is a treasure she and her husband can enjoy for the rest of their lives!!! Thank... Read More you so very much

Must Have!

Reviewed on 3/19/2015 Katie G

He did an amazing job and I could not be happier with the final product! It really looks like us and our families were made into the painting as well! I would recommend to any bride to have as not only a cherished memory, but a family heirloom!

live painting

Reviewed on 3/19/2015 Silver V

absolutely wonderful.... heirloom live paintings rule.... a must have

Absolutely Amazing!

Reviewed on 3/01/2015 Kaitlin B

These guys came to Hattiesburg, MS and blew everyone away by their amazing talent! I can't stop staring at our finished painting because it captured one of the most amazing moments of our lives, and we will always have this to cherish. They were done with the painting by the end... Read More of the night! Unreal! They were a joy to work with and I would suggest Heirloom Live Event Painting to everyone who wants a special piece to take home with them after their special day. Thank you so much!

Bride

Reviewed on 5/26/2014 Kelly M

Heirloom Live Event painting came to our reception and painted us an oil painting of my and my husband dancing and the surrounding scenery. The painting was a HUGE hit at the reception. All of the guests loved looking at the progress of the painting. And we were able to take the... Read More painting home with us that night. It was one of the best things about our wedding reception and we have the painting hanging on the wall to remind of us that night! Such a unique idea and the painting came out amazing!! I was so pleased with this vendor and I recommend future brides to check him out! We have a great momento from that night!