Vintage Mobile Bar Cart or Dessert Display

This 1946 vintage trailer has been professionally restored and converted into a mobile bar servicing all of Southern California. We have a large network of licensed bar tenders to help at your event, or provide your own. Hire Penny to make a grand appearance at your wedding. We have a few basic rental packages to help get you started. Plus add ons for decor, lawn games, music and more. We do not supply the bar ware or alcohol. Message us to receive a quote or reserve Penny for you next event! Pricing depends on event location, availability, and length of time needed.

Bar + Drinks

Bartenders, Beer, Champagne, Liquor, Non-Alcoholic Drinks, Signature Cocktails, Wine

Carlsbad, CA We service all of Southern California. From LA to SD (760) 519-7093

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Shannon S

The Hello Penny Bar was the PERFECT addition to our Grand Opening Office Party. We loved working with Scott and Gabby, they were absolutely a dream to plan and prep the party with. They are so sweet and are always finding a way to make your experience more enjoyable - they made... Read More a cornhole game available, plant decor, and brought the cutest little sign to say our brand slogan, FIND YOUR GO. Their crew, decor, and vibes made our first party in our new office space as awesome as it was. Their Hello Penny concept is so innovative and we will definitely have them out at another event soon! Thank you Scott and Gabby for everything, we love you and we love Penny!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Lauren M

I had Penny for my rehearsal dinner and she was a total hit! We had a co-ed outdoor party and our guests loved the vintage vibes — the trailer brought an awesome look to the event. My friends actually started using it as their photo back drop and the pictures came out super... Read More cute. The owners were wonderful and really great to work with—we ended up going with the full bartender package and the staff was professional, fun, and amazingly helpful. They relieved me from the worry to keep the bar stocked/moving and had a very warm interaction with the guests. I'd recommend Hello Penny to anyone looking to add a fun, fresh feel to their party/event. She's super cute and fun!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Jaina P

Penny was the life of the party! Even though she's vintage, you can decorate her to fit any style/theme. Ours was romantic boho-y. Why use a boring bar top/serving station when you can hire Penny. She was awesome for photographs and the guests loved the experience! The owners... Read More were super helpful and were quick with communication. They made everything a breeze. It was nice they gave you the option: you could either just use Penny or hire their bartenders. We hired their bartenders and they were great! I will totally use them again for other events. Thank you Penny for an amazing addition to our event!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Lidia C

Penny is an incredible addition to ANY party, wedding, or reception. The price you pay for the adorable bar cart, accommodating staff and the amazing energy it brings to any party is unbelievable. Scott & Gabby treat every occasion with careful planning and care, making sure to... Read More accommodate every type of party. It's easy to see from reviews that this should be your go-to! Absolutely would recommend this to anyone! it is quite rare to find people that are so passionate about what they do and it shows with every detail.

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Craig R

The Hello Penny Bar was an incredible addition to our wedding. We had a vision in mind for an outdoor bar at our wedding on my friend's ranch, and after scouring the internet for a solution, we luckily came across Penny Bar. Not only was it a blessing to find such a cute, fun... Read More bar, but it also came with two incredible bartenders who helped to make our wedding just that much more special. As you could imagine, my wife wanted something perfect, and perfect is what I gave her! :) I HIGHLY recommend using the Hello Penny Bar at your wedding or special event. You will not regret it! Big thanks to the Hello Penny Bar team for making our wedding so incredibly memorable. We can't thank you enough!

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Alison L

Hello Penny Bar was the perfect addition to our garden wedding! She's cute, vintage, and modernized to be a fully functional and working bar. We highly recommend Hello Penny Bar and the staff is a total joy to work with.

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Rachael H

Fun fun fun! Not only a fully functional bar it decorative. Nice to see something unique!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Reed C

Just great for our event!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Augie W

The guys were great and took care of everything. The mobile bar itself was a huge hit! Thanks so much for taking care of our event. :)

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Justin H

Having the Hello Penny Bar at my cousins wedding was amazing! So much better than your "normal" wedding bar. It brought an extra fun happy vibe to the special day. You could tell they put a lot of effort and time into it making sure it was perfect. It was well decorated... Read More and VERY clean. I think I drank more that night just cause I wanted to keep going back to look at it. I highly recommend using it for your wedding and I may even hire them for my next big party. The bartenders were very professional and apparently friends of the owner which I thought was pretty cool.

Scott & Gabby Mosteller

Hi there, and welcome to the profile for Hello Penny Bar! We built Penny to have at our own wedding and decided she was just too good to keep to ourselves! Please let us know if you have any questions or would like a pricing guide for your wedding or event. We are excited to share the Hello Penny Bar with the world, and know she will spread smiles to anyone who gets to meet her! Follow us on instagram @hellopennybar to see all the different ways she can be used! CHEERS!