Some Things Should Last Forever...

Awarded “Best Presentation” by Wall Street Journal’s gown preservation review, HGP will give your gown tender loving care including hand cleaning & true museum-style preservation. We also whiten aged, yellow gowns . Nationwide service with free shipping - Get a free online quote.

Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Fashion Services, Fashion

15852 FM 2493 , Tyler, TX (866) 268-4696

Fantastic Wedding Dress Preservation Company

Reviewed on 2/25/2014 Jessica N

Heritage did an amazing job on my wedding dress - fixing a hem tear and cleaning the dress in general. I love that they offer the option to get your dress sent back in a nice hanging garment bag, rather than stuffed in that cardboard box with the thin plastic window. I liked the... Read More idea that any time I wanted to, I could just open the garment bag up and see my entire gown. Throughout the process, if I had a question about where my dress was in the process, their customer service was very helpful and responded to my questions quickly. Out of all the wedding dress preservation companies that I researched, Heritage offered the best options.

Reviewed on 5/09/2017

It was a pleasure doing business with Heritage Garment Preservation. They truly understand that they have something very valuable of yours and I felt complete confidence in their ability to preserve and protect my daughter's wedding dress. They closely tracked the shipment of... Read More the dress from PA to TX and once received, they emailed me regular status updates informing me of their cleaning/preserving plan and making sure any questions or concerns I had were addressed. The dress was returned in beautiful condition and they even fixed loose threads and beading to make sure it looked as new as the day we bought it. I highly recommend this company for their expertise and personal care.

Great job for a good price

Reviewed on 10/05/2013

I LOVED my wedding gown! My mom made it for me and it is very special. And, of course, after my wedding, it was filthy! I had heard about lots of different types of cleaning and preserving styles, but was most impressed with Heritage Garment Preservation. I titled this a... Read More great job for a good price because that is exactly what it is. They did a GREAT job. My dress looked and still looks beautiful today (museum method...yes I check in on it once in a while;)). I am a pretty frugal person so putting up the money for something like this is hard. However, I am SO glad I got it done and have recommended it to many friends who have also been pleased. Even though it isn't the cheapest service out there, from what I have heard/read, for the quality of preservation you receive, it is well worth it! Also, the lady I communicated with was super nice and easy to work with. Def recommend :)

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Caitlyn M

I did tons of research on gown preservation companies for my Kenneth Winston wedding gown, and I am so happy I entrusted my gown to Heritage! I just received my dress back, and it is just as beautiful as the day I bought it! I opted for the Essential package - hanging method.... Read More Heritage did a fantastic job getting the makeup off of my beaded bodice, cleaning the dirty hemlines, and even fixing a few holes in my tulle skirt! The customer service team is also very easy to work with - and very accessible! I had a few questions prior to placing my order, and all of the service representatives I talked to were happy to help and extremely knowledgeable about the process. I will say that the price was a bit more than I was hoping to pay, but you really get what you pay for and Heritage went above and beyond and did an amazing job. If you are looking for gown cleaning and preservation don't think twice just use Heritage!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Fran D

My mother saved the christening gown used for all four of her children, earliest being 1948, last christening 1953. The yellowing was very heavy and dark on the bonnet, slip, gown and a coat that had a very fragile, transparent outer layer of material with a complex design... Read More pattern of small flowers and stems. I was able to get most of the yellow out of the bonnet, the slip and gown by soaking in Oxy Clean. However, it was impossible to get the yellowing out of the coat, the fragile outer layer shredded. I found Heritage Garment Preservation online. All I can say is thank goodness they exist. They certainly came to my rescue. I explained the situation and the damage I had done and asked if they could help. After receiving the gown they said they could get most or all of the remaining yellow out of all 4 items (they got it all out), and their seamstress could replace the coat's sheer outer layer with a similar or identical material. She would also replicate the small flowers and stems on the outer sheath, and repair a few areas where the lace had separated on the gown. To say I was very impressed with the seamstress' skills is an understatement -- the entire outfit was beautiful, placed in a preservation box with instructions for future care. You could not tell the outer layer had been replaced. The flower and stem design were perfect. Only those very familiar with the original outer sheath would be able to tell, and only with a very close examination, that the flowers were so very slightly larger, and that a cotton rather than a contrasting silk thread had been used for the stems. Heritage cleaning, repair and preservation of all items was outstanding. The price was outstanding as well for the amount of work and attention to intricate details made in this repair. I will most definitely keep Heritage in mind if I ever need gown restoration, preservation, and especially if I ever need detailed and intricate sewing in the future. Amazing job, I very highly recommend.

Reviewed on 1/07/2017 Vera L

Please stay away from Heritage. They completely damaged my dress and when contacted they were not helpful at all. I don't trust them to send back my dress for them to "fix it" I'm heartbroken and can't believe I paid so much for parts of my dress to be ripped. I found out about... Read More this when I opened the package when they send it back, they never communicated this issue to me before or after doing the cleaning. Very very unprofessional.

2017-01-09T11:41:19 Response from the vendor

We are so sorry that Vera is not happy with ours service. We do have a 30 day satisfaction guarantee and will absolutely stand behind it. We would appreciate if Vera would send us a photo of the damage so we can determine the best... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Jess C

They did a great job cleaning and preserving my gown. Very easy to use, fast turn-around time. I'd highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Megan W

I don't have words to describe how wonderfully Heritage did with my wedding dressed. I wish I had before and after pictures since I am stunned. My dress wasn't in too bad of shape but it was very dirty along the bottom and had a lot of wine stains. I had an underlay of satin... Read More and then the top was lace. They did a phenomenal job and got all the dirt and wine out of it. I took it to a shop locally and they told me oh you'll never get those stains out but Heritage did. I would highly recommend. They were very responsive and provided feedback along the way. They provided a fedex shipping label and then returned fedex and you had to sign so it didn't get lost. Great job! Thanks!

2016-10-31T16:42:21 Response from the vendor

We are so glad you are happy with ours service. We do work very hard and are thrilled when our customers are happy.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Miranda S

We absolutely loved the work Heritage Garment Preservation did on my wedding dress! I am using my grandmother's 54 year-old wedding dress and they restored it from a yellowing, aged wedding dress, back to its original condition! They completed the dress in a very timely manner.... Read More We highly recommend this place to anyone looking to preserve their wedding dress!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Emi P

Amazing job on my dress, perfectly preserved and so nice to work with. They sent me emails to update me on everything that was going on with my dress as it went through the step-by-step to be prepared, planned for, cleaned, preserved, and then shipped. They are the best of the... Read More best. I would recommend 100% if you want to keep your dress after the wedding!

Reviewed on 8/18/2016

After 19 years, I had given up hope on the repair of my badly stained wedding gown. With two daughters (18 and 8 years old), I had dreamed of them having the option of wearing the silk gown that I designed with my mother and was custom-made just for me. Heritage Garment... Read More Preservation made my dream come true. They meticulously cleaned and repaired my gown, trains and veil and the results are amazing. My daughter were speechless when I unwrapped the gown which was packaged and shipped to me with great care. In addition to the exceptional result, the customer service and consultation was top notch. I could not be happier. Priceless.

Reviewed on 3/10/2016

My daughter's wedding dress was filthy. From the dirt 12 inches up from the hem, to the cupcake stains on the front, it was a mess. I neglected to have it cleaned or preserved because I thought it was a lost cause. Heritage Garment Preservation was remarkable. The dress is... Read More spotless. It looks amazing. I loved working with Heritage Garment Preservation. They communicated often with the status of the dress. They made me feel like I was their only client, when I knew I wasn't, by the number of dresses that were ready for pick up. I was so pleased with the workmanship and the kindness from the company. The dress is now hanging at home, in a beautiful bag, with a fantastic label with all the information from the wedding day. I have instructions from Heritage to help keep the dress pristine. The experience with Heritage Garment was fabulous. 5 stars all the way.

Reviewed on 2/11/2016

To all the beautiful new brides or brides to be...Heritage Garment is a detail oriented, thorough and professional company who will provide you with excellent service in a timely manner. They preserved my wedding dress 5 years ago and it still looks amazing! These ladies will... Read More also go above and beyond to make sure you are happy with their work. Your dress will be a well preserved memory for a very long time. I would recommend them to everyone in need of garment preservation. Thank you for your excellent work Kathy and Carmina!

Absolutely Wonderful!

Reviewed on 1/03/2016 Haley S

I sent my grandmother's 50 year old wedding gown to be restored, it was yellow all over and stained in a few places, she had previously had it dry cleaned but nothing would ever come out. They did a fantastic job and got it back to perfectly white all over!! Customer service was... Read More wonderful and I was ecstatic at the results!!!

Gown Preservation

Reviewed on 1/01/2016 Jessica D

I stressed over what to do with my dress after the wedding, but they made it so easy. Very professional and easy to work with.

Reviewed on 12/21/2015 Becky C

When I first spoke with Heritage Garment Preservation about my dress I was told that it would be shipped to their offices in CA, where they would sign for my dress. I was told when my dress was ready to be returned to me in Massachusetts I would be required to sign for my... Read More dress. They told me that my dress would never be just dropped off. That turned out to be a lie. I returned home to my apartment today to find my dress sitting outside the building, essentially in the parking lot. Not only did they not wait for my signature they didn't even leave my dress inside my apartment building. I am very fortunate that I got home before someone stole the package, and that it wasn't raining. When I contacted the company to tell them what had happened the response was that I should take it up with FedEx. That is insane to me. I paid this company a lot of money to take care of my dress, and when FedEx, who they choose to work with, screwed up, I was on my own. I would not recommend anyone use this company.

Reviewed on 12/21/2015 Denise W

Let me tell you what, I did quite a bit of research trying to find the best place to clean and preserve my wedding dress. Heritage was the only place that I found that preserved dresses like museums would preserve Victorian gowns. I was very pleased with their customer service.... Read More I had an address change during the process of preserving my dress, and they handled the change in shipping information very well. When I received my dress, I was almost in tears. I was so happy with my results. My dress looked brand-new again! My hemline had quite a bit of staining from walking on asphalt for pictures downtown, but there is no evidence of any of it! They even included an acid-free insert to include a wedding photo and your love story! What a lovely touch. I highly recommend using Heritage for cleaning and preserving your gown! You will not regret it! Money well spent!

Gown restoration

Reviewed on 12/14/2015

Heritage Garment Preservation restored my mother's wedding dress that had been stored in a trunk for 60 years. It was a very delicate lace dress with lots of accessories and Heritage Garment carefully restored it to it's former loveliness. They took so much care with it and... Read More packed it up so beautifully that I'm sure it will last another 60 years! Thank you Heritage Garment!

Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 12/08/2015 Vanessa C

Excellent and easy service!! Very pleased and highly recommend. My dress looks amazing. So happy I chose Heritage for my wedding dress cleaning and preservation!

Perfect Process

Reviewed on 11/19/2015

Heritage did a 5 star job. The whole process was flawless. I felt at ease from the beginning because they keep you informed along the way. Very professionally run business. The cleaning job was perfect. Even the packaging showed how much care the company took with my... Read More daughter's wedding gown. I could not have been happier with the result and would not hesitate to recommend Heritage.

Worth every penny

Reviewed on 11/19/2015 Michelle C

I almost didn't even try to have my daughter's dress cleaned. I really didn't think that it was possible to get it back to normal and it wasn't going to be cheap. The train had been stepped on and the bustle was torn down so that the hem was dragged throughout the reception, 2... Read More hours of dancing, and she wore it later to the hotel as well. It was a hot mess!I wish I'd taken a before picture. The delicate lace hem was completely black all the way around. After I shipped it to Heritage, I immediately started getting emails updating me on the status every step of the way. They sent me a detailed plan complete with pricing and I had the dress back within 2 weeks. Amazing service! And the dress looks brand new. I'm not sure how they did it, but you can't tell the dress has ever been worn. Definitely worth every penny!

Fantastic

Reviewed on 11/15/2015 Holly N

I couldn't be more pleased with how easy and convenient this service was, and more importantly -what a fantastic job they did. I got married during medical school, so was extremely busy in the years following our wedding. I waited over 3 years before I finally got around to... Read More having my gown preserved. There were armpit stains, holes from where my bustle ripped, etc. My gown looked pristine when it was sent back to me. I will say, it did take over a month to be preserved, but to me that meant they were taking extra care with my gown (and all the other gowns!) so this didn't bother me one bit. Highly recommend. I am extremely pleased.

Money well spent! You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed on 10/19/2015

After doing research on wedding dress cleaning and preservation, I was disappointed that most services seal the dress up in a box and plastic which can't be inspected afterwards to make sure the stains have actually been removed. And if you open the box to inspect it, the... Read More "lifetime warranty" is void. Heritage not only got the dress clean and spotless, but the repair to the lace organza was well done. The dress came preserved on a hanging bust that keeps the dress shape. It comes in a cotton breathable storage bag with gloves so you can inspect the dress. The storage bag is even labeled with the name of the bride and groom and where the dress was worn. Overall, very pleased!

Wedding gown preservation

Reviewed on 10/13/2015

We are so very happy that we ultimately decided to take our daughter wedding gown to Heritage Garment Preservation. After researching for the best and most cost effective way to clean and store her beautiful gown we opted for H.G.P. and it was an awesome experience from start to... Read More finish. The gown got really dirty and they cleaned each piece by hand since the material was so delicate. It came back to us looking brand new - what a great way to store it for the future. We highly recommend this business to any of those brides that would like to treasure their dress into the future. Kathy and Carmina and their staff are awesome.

Heritage Garment Preservation

Reviewed on 10/07/2015

They did an excellent job of cleaning the gown (it was pretty dirty with grass stains due to an outdoor reception) and the gown was returned in a beautiful personalized acid-free garment bag.

Meet The Manager

Chanda Camp

Chanda has always loved beautiful gowns. Growing up she helped her mother sew dresses for a local designer. She also loves people. She has worked as customer service for The Cleaning Company, a prestigious dry cleaner in Tyler, Texas for many years. She now is thrilled to combine her love of beautiful gowns and her love of people as she manages Heritage Garment Preservation. Call her at 866-268-4696 to discuss how HGP can return your treasured wedding dress to pristine condition.