Heritage Photography Co.

Iowa, the Midwest, and beyond

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

P.O. Box 4, Forest City, IA Iowa, the Midwest, and beyond (641) 590-5272

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Mandy M

April and Travis did an incredible job capturing all the special moments of our wedding day. They were so organized and professional. We really liked the variety of photographs they took, looking through them made me feel like I was re-living that special day all over again.... Read More I would recommend Heritage Photography Co. to any couple who loves to laugh and have fun.

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Makenzie S

We were so incredibly blessed by how perfect they captured our day. We wanted our day to be centered around the wedding rather than staged photographs, and April and Travis were fantastic at doing just that. We had a blast with group photos, but loved the "in the moment"... Read More pictures just as much.

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Andrew N

I was pleased with their photography skills and ability. Travis & April did a wonderful job in capturing our special day. They made us all feel so comfortable. Travis & April are very professional and I would definitely not shy away from booking them again.

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Beth F

Travis and April did so good at going with the flow when it came to our crazy group of people to photograph. They are flexible, fun, and did an amazing job at capturing "us" and our uniqueness. If you're looking for fun people who also are great at capturing an important day I... Read More would recommend Heritage Photography!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Megan S

Travis and April were absolutely incredible to work with. They were so much fun to have at our wedding, and such a calming presence in the midst of a chaotic day leading up to the ceremony! Our pictures turned out better than we ever imagined- they have an incredible eye for... Read More detail and moments that might be overlooked easily. We couldn't have been more happy with our pictures.

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Kristen G

We loved having April and Travis shoot our wedding! They made me feel so relaxed and wanted to meet all our needs. They did a really good job of capturing little details and candid, natural moments.

Reviewed on 8/26/2016 Brookelyn S

April was so laid back and easy to work with! She made both Josh and I feel very comfortable. We can't wait for Heritage to photograph us this June!