Herr Fresh Flowers

$ – Inexpensive

Centerpieces, Plants, Vases, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

8965 Reepsville Rd, Vale, NC Charlotte area including Catawba, Lincoln, Gaston, Mecklenburg, Cabarrus, and Iredell counties. We also service other counties on occasions such as Guildford county via the Greensboro Farmers Market. (828) 308-3074

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Lynn M

Va and her husband went above and beyond my expectations with the flowers! I trusted in her to design the centerpieces and bouquets and they were amazing! They were also very helpful in coordinating pick up prior to my wedding. We got married in Charleston, SC and they met us in... Read More Charlotte to get the flowers. They have very fresh products and they lasted a good week! I highly recommend!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Becca R

I have been a fan of Herr's flowers for years after buying them at the Farmer's market quite frequently. We worked with Va and she was amazing. The price cannot be beat and she created exactly what we wanted and help bring our vision to life! At times, we had to wait several... Read More days to hear back, but that was not a problem at all - just send a follow up email and you would hear right back. The flowers were perfect, lasted a long time, were delivered timely and exactly as we had hoped. Thank you Va and team for making our flowers such a huge hit! Highly recommend for anyone!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Brooke S

I had always bought flowers from them at our local farmers market in Davidson, NC and the flowers were always beautiful and lasted a long time. Not to mention the amount of flowers you received for the price was great. So i knew who I was going to use for my wedding. I... Read More bought bouquets and bouquets of flowers from them the morning of and was able to decorate the reception site and make bouquets for my bridesmaids and family with plenty of flowers left over. This is the best place to get more for your money and the flowers are gorgeous.

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Emily C

We're so incredibly happy with our flower arrangements from Herr Flowers. We couldn't believe they were real when they showed up. Va made the long trip to meet with us ahead of time and was such a pleasure to work with. I sent her some pictures for inspiration, and she surpassed... Read More all expectations! She delivered the flowers on time, and everything was beautiful and perfect, for such an affordable price compared to other florists. We would absolutely recommend Herr Flowers to everybody! Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Kennedy H

Herr Flowers was one of the best vendors of my wedding. Va always responded quickly to my emails. They have weekly flower stands in downtown Charlotte and the Davidson farmers market if you want to talk to them in person or look at their flowers. They were super easy to work... Read More with and were very accommodating even with my last minute request for a floral crown. I was unable to measure my head, and Va brought me TWO crowns. She even stayed until I arrived to make sure it fit. Just absolutely amazing service. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous! I could not rave about them more. I had gotten quotes from multiple flower vendors that were way more expensive. Herr flowers produced gorgeous bouquets and centerpieces at much more reasonable costs.

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Danielle M

Herr Fresh flowers is amazing! My flowers were everything I had envisioned plus more. Great quality for the price and Va is wonderful to work with!!

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Erika B

While doing wedding research, I was initially discouraged by the high estimates for flowers, but Herr Fresh Flowers provided absolutely *beautiful* flowers for our wedding for about half of what I was expecting the cost to be! Va is very responsive to e-mail, but as others have... Read More said, don't be afraid to follow up if it takes a few days for a response. I sent pictures of my ideas, and Va helped me figure out exactly what would work which was great for a bride who was pretty clueless about all things flowers. If you live near one of the farmer's markets they work with, you don't even have to pay for delivery if you have someone pick them up on a Saturday morning. Va was also great about sending me updated invoices whenever I had any changes to my order so I knew for sure we were always on the same page. I would absolutely recommend using Herr Fresh Flowers for any event!

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Tina B

Excellent service! Gorgeous flowers and you can't beat the price! Va is awesome to work with. We picked up the flowers on Friday morning (the venue is out of their delivery range) and they were perfect for the Saturday night wedding. It turned out that it was a hot and humid... Read More weekend but we followed Va's directions for keeping them fresh and they were perfect for the ceremony. FYI her online contact information is incorrect. Her number is 715-383-9652 and her email is [email protected]

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Lauren A

I can not say enough good things about Herr Fresh Flowers! Our venue recommended them and we could not have been happier with the outcome! I was pretty particular about what I was looking for and Va actually worked with me in real time a week before the wedding via email &... Read More photos to try out different flowers & colors so I would know exactly what they were going to look like. When she arrived to deliver the flowers the day of the wedding, they were even better than I could have imagined! Using Herr Fresh Flowers was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding day. Not only were they half the price of other florists, but the arrangements were absolutely beautiful!

10 Stars!

Reviewed on 12/19/2015 Jennifer W

If I could give Herr flowers one million stars I would. Don't be discouraged if the email takes a while, and follow up. Sometimes emails go to their junk mailbox. We have bought flowers from Herr before, and chose them (for cost and beauty) to do all the flowers for our wedding!... Read More They did the bridal luncheon flowers, the rehearsal dinner flowers, the bridal bouquet and bridesmaids bouquets, the boutonnieres, the church flowers, the table arrangements, the mantle arrangements, just a whole truck full! We told them our ideas and what we wanted, and they produced some of the most amazing stunning arrangements! Thank you so very much for an immaculately perfect decor!

Reviewed on 10/18/2015 Carolyn I

I have to admit the flowers looked good and the price was right. BUT they called me the night before and tried to rearrange where I was supposed to pick up the flowers. We pick a spot and then the morning of the wedding they changed the location again. Then they had the nerve to... Read More ask me to hurry up to the pick up location that they changed three times. The colors of the centerpieces were not what I requested and there were some other surprises in the bouquets. If you're not picky they do provide beautiful flowers at an incredible price. Just be prepared for surprises.

Great Florist

Reviewed on 12/15/2014 Kristen G

Herr Fresh flowers did an amazing job for our fall wedding. I would definitely recommend them for anyone that is looking for a local florist!

Great Local Flowers

Reviewed on 12/03/2014 Hilary B

Herr's were great. They let us come out and tour the farm, their flowers didn't break the budget and were very reasonably priced. My bouquets and centerpieces looked and smelled absolutely amazing. I would highly recommend them to anyone for any occasion!

Great Value!

Reviewed on 11/02/2014 Haley R

I used Herr Fresh Flowers for my wedding in October. I reached out to countless florists & the quotes I received for rediculously expensive. I heard through friends that the farmers market might be an option...When I checked it our, I found that several wedding planners used... Read More Herr Fresh Flowers. I was able to stop by their location at the Davidson farmers market to confirm everything & drop off the vases. I sent a few pictures & gave them my colors via email. We picked them up the morning of & could not have been more pleased. Not only were the flowers half the price of other vendors, they were gorgeous! I received so many compliments throughout the reception & after the wedding!

absolutely stunning!!!!

Reviewed on 5/29/2014 Sarah S

We decided to go with flowers from the farmers market for our wedding. I had a slight hesitation at first, not knowing exactly what to expect. However, I could not have asked for more. I provided 2 photos and a brief description of the flowers/colors that I was hoping for.... Read More For a nominal fee they delivered the morning of the wedding. The flowers were so much more than I could ever have imagined. The wedding coordinator and guests from another wedding party in the hotel were stopping by asking who did our flowers. Our guests raved about them all night. Everything from the bride's bouquet to the center pieces were exquisite and for an absolutely amazing price.

GORGEOUS

Reviewed on 11/05/2013 Nichole R

The flowers made my wedding day perfect. Everyone commented on how gorgeous the flowers were and how they were made the reception the prettiest people had ever seen!

Wedding Flowers at the Market

Reviewed on 8/31/2013 Katherine F

We used this vendor from the Greensboro Farmer's Market. We ordered a bunch of flowers for the wedding as well as the wedding party flowers. We got buckets of loose flowers to make our own arrangements. The choices of flowers and greenery they had was great. They made our... Read More boutineers and corsages as well as the bouquets and they all turned out great. No problems there. It was much less expensive going through them than a florist, and they have better flower than cliche roses. Communication was great. They all were very helpful and reliable. I recommend them for wedding flowers if make your own centerpieces like I did. The flowers were healthy and held up great in a hot outdoor July wedding. Guests were very excited when they were able to take the flowers home. I had no problems at all and was glad I chose them for my wedding flowers. It was around $400 for all the flowers and bridal party flowers, and we had a bunch.

Better flowers than anywhere else!

Reviewed on 11/19/2012 Jacqueline B

I found Herr Fresh Flowers at the farmer's market. I couldn't believe how gorgeous their flowers were. We chose them for our wedding on October 28th, 2012. They delivered the flowers free of charge and were prompt without any issues. From the day they did the mock ups at the... Read More farmer's market to the day of the wedding Va remained in constant contact with me to make sure everything would be perfect. Anytime I need flowers I will be going to Herr Fresh Flowers!!!

Beautiful Flowers and at a GREAT price too

Reviewed on 9/12/2012 holly O

We wanted sunflowers for our casual outdoor wedding. Well the typical florist was going to charge us 4.75 a stem. My aunt found sunflowers at the farmers market in Charlotte by Herr Fresh Flowers. She got their information for me and I went up to their farm in Vale, NC to check... Read More things out. Needless to say they had a lot better pricing on the sunflowers. I told them how many I needed and they started cutting them and putting them in their cooler for me to pick up the Thursday before our wedding. We showed up and they looked beautiful!!! Everyone loved the flowers. Exceptional value. Just check with them to see if they grow the flowers that you need. The daughter also makes arrangements. Although we did not have her make any for us, I did get to see some that she was working on for a wedding that weekend....beautiful!