Hey Pretty! Beauty | Natural & Airbrush Makeup

Columbus, Ohio & Surrounding Area

Natural Glam | Cruelty-Free Wedding Makeup & Hair

*Please email us directly at [email protected] and include your date, location and what services for how many you are requesting. Emails without this information may be overlooked. Please allow up to 10 days for a response* We use long-wearing, flawless finish, oil-free and sweat/humidity resistant foundation that is custom blended for a perfect match to all skin-tones. Our artists are trained to map each woman's unique facial contours to provide the best application suited to her own facial structure. We provide strip lash as well as single lash application. We strive to utilize CRUELTY-FREE! Deposit includes trial - subject to availability. Upon request we travel to you with portable lighting, seating & each makeup application includes complimentary signature skin-prep service

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

Columbus, OH Columbus, Ohio & Surrounding Area
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 6/06/2016

We were so pleased with Hey Pretty! The ladies were, prompt, organized, and professional, but at the same time personable and fun. We had a great time with these ladies. Everyone's look was completed in a timely manner, while great care was taken to ensure perfection was... Read More achieved. These ladies are truly artists with a passion for making you look and feel beautiful. My face was flawless, yet wasn't heavy and lasted well through the night. I highly recommend Sam and her team and look forward to the opportunity to work with her again in the future!

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Kaylee F

There are not enough compliments that I could give sam and her girls . They are stellar. We had a 20s themed wedding and the girls all showed up in 20s hairstyles and outfits. They were so much fun throughout the day and we all looked flawless when they were done. I was sad to... Read More see them leave!! Definitely recommend this team to any bride!

2017-07-17T12:41:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Kaylee! We had a blast! Congratulations & please share photos when you get a chance we'd love to see them!

Reviewed on 6/09/2016 Olga B

The Hey Pretty team did an amazing job on my wedding day! Sam was wonderful to work with - was super responsive and organized, and even worked with my tight schedule to get a makeup trial in the day before my wedding. She then took my feedback to make my makeup even more... Read More stunning on the big day. She arrived early and was fun, easy to talk to, and all of my bridesmaids were stunning. We even ran late and she still got everything done. I am so so glad she was able to do our makeup on my wedding day. Don't think twice about booking her - she is a true artist!

Reviewed on 11/25/2017 Kimberly R

The ladies of Hey Pretty! are wonderful! They are so personable and sweet, and my bridesmaids, mom, and mother in-law had such a great time getting their hair and makeup done! Sam did my makeup and hair, and it turned out flawless! I absolutely loved it, as well as the service... Read More provided.

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Gabi A

I was so happy with Hey Pretty! Shelby was great to work with and did a wonderful job on my hair and my makeup by Mae was really pretty and lasted all day. Thank you ladies! I definitely recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Melissa H

Sam and her assistant (I am blanking on her name) did an amazing job. My makeup was wonderful, and Sam was able to tweak my hair from the trial so that it was perfect. Her assistant was able to do a great updo for my mom, who has very curly, thin, frizzy hair. They were exactly... Read More on time and were a lot of fun to have around. The only reason this isn't 5 stars is because there was often a very long delay in getting a response from Sam in the months before the wedding (her phone was broken), which did have me worried for a little, but it was absolutely worth it. My mom insisted I review her because she said she'd never seen me more stunning.

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Chantel B

Sam and her team did such an amazing job on my hair/make up, as well as my bridesmaids hair/makeup. Everyone was super personable and made the gettingready enjoyable. They were also willing to travel to my hotel room and got there bright and early. The prices are really... Read More reasonably priced as well, a lot of the other hair/makeup people I was looking at was trying to charge WAY to much money and I didn't want my bridesmaids to have to pay an arm and a leg for hair/makeup that was only going to last a day. I also got the airbrushing makeup done and it stayed on all day/night and looked fantastic!!!!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Jessica D

Hello Pretty was AMAZING! Sam and Mae were super easy to work with, flexible, fun, accommodating and very sweet. We had a last minute plan change and I texted Mae the morning of to see if she could come to me instead of meeting her at the studio, and she was able to do so with... Read More no complaints. The service was just as good as the amazing job she did on my make up. I couldn't have had such a wonderful wedding day without them! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for something in their budget, excellent service, and fabulous make up.

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Erin N

My mom and I were so happy with Hey Pretty! Sam and Mae did such a wonderful job listening to our feedback - I had a lot of little last minute changes and they were adamant about not finishing the job until I thought it was perfect. They are so talented and fun and, most... Read More importantly, PATIENT (probably the most important thing in the world when you are dealing with brides and their mothers!)

2017-09-22T18:02:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Erin! You & your mom are so beautiful! We hope you had the best day!

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Jessica T

I loved Hey Pretty! The did great with my make-up and hair, as well as my entire bridal party. They were on time and were willing to work in the space we were given. My now husband said he hardly recognized the pretty girl in front of him because I usually don't wear make-up... Read More or do my hair. He had never see me for a really nice occasion. My only frustration was with the fact I had my hair and make-up trail with Sam and it took her hours to get my hair the way I wanted during the trial. Though when she finally got it and took pictures she said it would be much easier and quicker on my wedding day. Then the day of my wedding, she had one of her other ladies do my hair, which she said they had practiced. It took the other hair dresser hours to do my hair and then Sam ended up jumping in to do it. I felt bad because the other hair dresser was getting very frustrated to the point she asked my photographer to stop taking pictures. My bridesmaids could see I was about to cry and were trying to talk to me, but it was flustering the other hair dresser, so she asked them to give me space. This was very frustrating because by the time Sam jumped in most of the curl had fallen out of my hair from her playing with it so much. This was the worst part of my wedding, which means I was super lucky that this was the worst thing that happened.

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Courtney B

I have never felt more beautiful in my life! Sam is the best and I am so thankful I chose Hey Pretty! for my wedding day :)

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Alena M

So awesome!! Sam did a wonderful job. We all looked gorgeous. Thank you so much!!

Reviewed on 4/21/2017 Pam H

Hey Pretty is just that! They made each of our girls look amazing! Sam and her staff will make your special day so special! We did tattoo cover ups that look so natural!

2017-04-21T14:51:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Katey! You & your girls were wonderful ๐Ÿ˜ Congratulations!

Reviewed on 3/10/2017

The ladies at Hey Pretty did an incredible job on my hair and make-up, I felt absolutely beautiful. Sam and her team were very prompt and professional, yet very sweet and kind. My make-up was natural, and my hair was soft and romantic. Hey Pretty (Sam) made me picture-perfect; I... Read More was actually ready before the photographer got there! I've never been more grateful for her accommodations. The day went smoothly, and I received so many compliments from family and friends. My hair and make-up stayed in place from that morning all through the night. I will always look back at the pictures and remember how beautiful I felt that day. Thanks again Sam!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Lauren F

I selected Hey Pretty! at the recommendation of one of my co-workers who had used them for her wedding. I met with Sam ahead of time to trial my makeup and when I went home that day and my fiancรฉ saw me, he told me he loved the make-up (and I don't normally wear a lot in my day... Read More to day life). That said a lot to me! The day of our wedding, Sam and her colleague helped my girls with their hair and make-up (they looked beautiful!) and helped me with my make-up (a long-time friend and stylist did my hair). I loved how I looked and I received a lot of compliments that day! They were easy to work with and came to us, which was so nice (one less thing to do). I would highly recommend using them for any event you want hair or make-up done for.

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Marie B

There are not enough stars here to rate Samantha for how amazing of a job she did on my makeup for my wedding day. She made this whole experience so perfect! I wanted romantic glam and she nailed it! I have never felt more beautiful in my entire life and I owe that feeling to... Read More her and her amazing makeup artistry skills! I recommend her to anyone looking not only for great bridal makeup but for the whole pampering experience!!!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Jen B

I couldn't be happier with Sam. She did my makeup so well, that I had multiple people stop me and ask about m my makeup during the wedding. Not to mention, but the fact that they use cruelty free products is essentially why I reached out, but it was Sams awesome personality and... Read More talent that really hooked me in. My bridal party looked wonderful and they were all pleased as well. All in all, I couldn't have asked for better makeup services!

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 ht t

True face artists! They make everyone look their very best and have the best personalities!

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Lexi C

The ladies at Hey Pretty! Beauty are wonderful! They were sweet and professional and managed to make myself, my bridesmaids, my mothers and my mother in law feel absolutely beautiful! I would HIGHLY recommend them to any bride who is wanting to look and feel her absolute best on... Read More her big day!!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Grace L

Sam was easy to work with and did wonderful work. My makeup was still flawless at 11:30 at night! My husband isn't a big fan of heavy makeup and he said I looked very beautiful. Hey Pretty! knows what they are doing - I couldn't have been more pleased. I am anxious to get my... Read More wedding photos back!

Reviewed on 7/09/2016 Meredith R

I had a fantastic experience with Sam! She was incredibly responsive and also super patient with me in my makeup trial since I usually don't wear a lot of makeup. On my wedding day she made me look flawless and I couldn't be more grateful. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 angela c

Absolutely love love love Sam! She was amazing and so sweet! Definitely going to use her again!

Reviewed on 5/23/2016 Krista P

I cannot say enough good things about Sam! She was a pleasure to work with and really listened to what I wanted my makeup to look like on my wedding day! She was always quick to respond to my questions and was very professional. I highly recommend using her for your wedding...... Read More You won't regret it!

2016-06-06T14:18:25 Response from the vendor

Krista - you are so pretty & sweet! Thank you for sharing your special day with me :-)

Reviewed on 3/23/2016

I had the most delightful experience working with this team of talented professional group of ladies. Not only are they extremely skilled in their field they are friendly, down to earth, work efficiently together and have great time management skills. My make up was flawless and... Read More I had a more youthful look. I did not want to wash my hair for days as my curls held up long after my event. I have been to many top notch salons over the years such as Charles Penzone, Kenneths, Canvas Salon and Skin Bar, J. Bently, Salon Lofts and more but I have to say the hairstylist in this team created my most favorite look to date. Highly recommended!

2016-06-06T14:17:27 Response from the vendor

Thank You, Carrie! We always love working with you! <3

Sam Antics

Local to Columbus, OH - Sam is a Professional Makeup Artist & Hair Designer specializing in creative collaborations with industry experts. Sam has worked on projects at New York Fashion Week, local films and tv, fashion shows with Project Runway Designers, Non-Profit campaigns, makeup workshops and weddings. Her work has been featured in several national and international publications. A devoted animal supporter, she commits to utilizing only cruelty-free cosmetics and tools in her kit. Sam is the main contact at Hey Pretty! but has a wonderful team of stylists available!