Hidden Hills Estate

Rindge, NH

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with Hidden Hills Estate

A BACKYARD IN RINDGE, NH

The Marble Room. The smallest indoor option is large enough to comfortably fit 130 wedding guests. Hidden Hills refers to the Marble Room as its "warm room." The soft wallpaper and designer carpet in the space is offset by subtle lighting, providing a warmth and comfort all of your guests will enjoy. Named after its shimmering marble dance floor, the bi-level design adds extra dimension to your wedding. Stop the party long enough to host a celebratory toast at the mahogany bar, then let guests dance all night long.

The ballroom. Second in expenses but a front runner in style, the ballroom seats a maximum of 350 guests in a beautifully decorated wedding reception. The grand setup includes 14-foot ceilings. Golden chandeliers glisten against the cherry wood wainscoting. Light from the wall sconces reflect off of the black-and-white checkered tile floor. With massive fireplaces on each side of the room and long floral drapes accenting the windows, its remarkable how such a large space can give off an intimate feel. Two mahogany bars line the walls, creating a classic conversation space for party-goers who make their way off of the dance floor.

The courtyard. Host up to 400 of your loved ones in an outdoor wedding reception accented by the Hidden Hills Estate's dramatic scenery. Guests are welcomed through an enormous granite entryway, accented by old-word carved wooden doors. A mature garden forms a perimeter around the courtyard. When combined with the serene sounds of the running waterfall, it's easy to see why couples choose the courtyard as the place they'll forever remember as the beginning of the rest of their lives.

The Hidden Hills Estate charges a per person fee that's also subject to additional charges, including meal tax and a 18 percent service fee. The availability of select offerings may vary based on current market conditions. Fortunately, to-be-weds are guided by a personal event coordinator that ensures every effort is made to accommodate your requests.

Couples who reserve The Hidden Hills Estate for a day rental have access to the facility from 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., and evening reservations are from 6 p.m. to midnight.

Four Star Catering handles every wedding menu served at The Hidden Hills Estate. The experienced catering staff specializes in a diverse selection and welcomes to-be-weds to make any custom requests.

Past couples rave over the baked stuffed mushrooms and shrimp cocktail. The Swedish meatballs and sweet and sour meatballs are favorites as well. Enjoy a regal plated dinner or a buffet full of culinary treats from anywhere around the world, including New Orleans Cajun catfish and jambalaya or prime cuts of New York strip. Dessert is also a guest conversation piece, and the strawberry shortcake and Southern peach cobbler are favorites.

Couples interested in exclusive wedding day add-ons can consult with their coordinators for recommendations on:

• Limousines
  • Photographers
  • Floral arrangements
  • Decorations
  • Full bar service
  • Wedding cakes
  • Ice sculptures
  • Entertainment
  • Table, chair and/or tent rentals

Grand & Glorious from the begining to the end!

Have your wedding in the Courtyard surrounded by beautiful flowers to the sound of the waterfall. Savor the delicacies. Then dance across the never ending dance floor. Sip champagne at the huge Mahogany bar. Gaze up at the stars and realize this could be your dream come true. All designed for you!

• Outdoor - Covered

Backyard, Ballroom, Garden, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

Po Box 349, Rindge, NH (603) 899-5001

Wonderful venue, incredible staff, reasonable pricing!

Reviewed on 6/27/2013 STEPHANIE G

We had our wedding reception at Hidden Hills (Four Star Catering) and were extremely pleased. From the beginning of the planning process, Mark and Melissa were easy to work with and beyond helpful, offering suggestions and working within our budget. The facility was beautiful,... Read More the food was delicious, the service was excellent, and the prices were very reasonable! The team at Four Star Catering helped to make our day incredibly special and we would do it all over again...exactly the same way! Thank you Four Star!

Dream come true

Reviewed on 6/13/2013 Melissa D

I can't say thank you enough to Mark and the staff at Hidden Hills. My husband and I got married 6/8/13, in the Courtyard. It was absolutley beautiful. We didn't have to use much decoration because the natrual scenary was just perfect. Mark was extremely helpful throughout the... Read More planning process. We had preparations incase of weather change and he had suggestions on how certain decor looked in the structure outside. Our guests complimented the food. It was delicious. We did a BBQ dinner, the rolls sprinkled with cinnamon were THE BEST!!! Our families are big drinkers, so I would have preferred two bartenders over the one to prevent the long lines. If you are looking for a relaxing, beautiful, outdoor venue who will help you every step of the way, this is the one for you.

loved them

Reviewed on 10/23/2012 Kate C

location was beautiful and everything worked out perfectly!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Amy C

Hidden Hills was a beautiful venue and the food was great!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Meghan S

Everyone was so amazing and accommodating! The food was fantastic and the venue was beautiful. Such an easy team to work with! I highly recommend this venue.

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Lauren B

Mark is phenomenal! He is extremely helpful and does his best to ensure everything goes smoothly. He was flexible and worked with my ideas. The property is well maintained and the courtyard is beautiful. The ballroom was spacious and the black and white checkerboard tiles are... Read More unique. I would absolutely recommend using Hidden Hills!

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Renee L

We got married in October at Hidden Hills and we couldn't have asked for a better venue! we had the steamship round buffet which was absolutely delicious! All of our guests commented on how good the food was. The waitstaff and the bartenders were very attentive. Mark and Haley... Read More were very helpful in the planning process. No phone call or email went unanswered, even if I thought it was just something silly, they never made me feel that way! The day after the wedding, Zach went above and beyond helping us retrieve our gifts, decorations, etc. He went beyond the call of duty! I can't say enough about how amazing this whole experience was and it wouldn't have been the same without all of their help!

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Emily B

Amazing food, gorgeous venue, and awesome staff! We held our wedding in the Courtyard, and the weather was perfect. The food came out nice and hot, and our guests raved! We also held our rehearsal dinner buffet style in the Marble room, and the food was great!

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Emily B

My husband and I eloped in May and had a Mr. & Mrs. reception in our backyard in August. Hidden Hills/Four Star Catering was our top choice for catering the party. My family has always used them for family parties! Haley and Mark were a pleasure to work with and were always... Read More available to answer any questions we had or if we wanted to make some changes. We told them what we had in mind and they totally pulled it off! The food was absolutely amazing! We still have family and friends who were at our reception talking about how great the food was! The staff were more than personable and handled everything for us! We were able to enjoy ourselves and celebrate with everyone and not have to worry about grilling the steaks, serving the food, or cleaning up! Thank you for giving us our special day and making it a day/night that we will never forget!

Reviewed on 8/28/2016 Matt Z

Hidden Hills was a great venue with incredible food. The owner, Mark, worked with us through the entire process, providing flexibility and offering us a number of options for each detail. We received so many compliments on the food, especially the filet mignon, which was cooked... Read More perfectly. We were married in July 2016 in the garden and had our reception under the pavilion. Everything was beautiful, and they even had a fogging machine to keep bugs away. I also view their prices as extremely reasonable. I would recommend Hidden Hills to friends and family for any event big enough to need a venue. Thank you Mark!

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 Shannon J

Hidden Hills catered my sisters rehearsal dinner this weekend and did a phenomenal job. The tables were set up beautifully and the food was AMAZING. People were raving about the food, especially the salmon, prime rib au jus, chicken, rice, and the potato twice baked. It was all... Read More so delicious! On top of that the staff was so friendly. I can't wait to have my wedding at Hidden Hills next year!

Reviewed on 8/21/2016

The venue was fantastic! It was very beautiful, and right from the start the staff was incredibly helpful. They were very responsive to any inquiries we had and willing to work with our budget. I couldn't have asked for a better place for our wedding. Even when the ceremony... Read More ended up a little off time-wise, they were on top of it and adjusted accordingly. I would highly recommend Hidden Hills to anyone.

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Meghan F

My husband and I fell in love with this venue from the first time we stepped foot into the place. We had our wedding and reception outside. From day one, Mark and Haley were above and beyond helpful. They were quick to answer questions I had as we went through the process and... Read More their staff was amazing. The food was also beyond delicious. We couldn't have asked for a better wedding venue. It perfectly suited our style. We will most definitely suggest this venue to anyone. It is well worth it! Thank you for an amazing wedding experience.

Reviewed on 7/16/2016 Erin D

What a beautiful venue! It surpassed our idea of what our wedding would look like. The staff set up and put out our decorations perfectly. The grounds were perfectly up kept with all sorts of blooming flowers and shrubs. We were wowed by the food. Wonderful. Wouldn't change a... Read More thing.

Reviewed on 4/29/2016 Brieanna M

Fantastic!!! They food was amazing, the service was spot on and everything was like a dream!!! Could not have asked for a better night!!

Reviewed on 1/23/2016 Lacie C

Super disappointed with how my experience was with them. Heard nothing but good things and set up to view the venue. Waited over 45 minutes and noone showed. No one answered emails or calls.

AWESOME!

Reviewed on 11/29/2015 Mariah A

Hidden Hills is fantastic! DELICIOUS food, awesome service. Venue inside and out is GORGEOUS. Always decorated so nicely! I definitely recommend this spot for parties/weddings!

Hidden hills is amazing!

Reviewed on 11/25/2015

The venue is beautiful and very well taken care of! The food and service is phenomenal. I would highly recommend them to any future bride.

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 11/25/2015 hayleigh l

Wonderful location, wonderful staff, and the outside courtyard is BEAUTIFUL! Been here many times for many weddings and each time I'm blown away at how beautifully things are done. Highly recommended!

Great Venue!

Reviewed on 11/25/2015 Brianna A

Hidden Hills is a lovely venue, and has been for several years! My sister was married there 15 years ago, and it was great both times. The venue itself is spacious yet cozy, the service is great, and the food is absolutely delicious. The meal is one of the most important parts... Read More of a reception, and it was one of the best i've ever had. Its great home-cooked style food with plenty of different entrees and sides. An overall great venue!

Delicious Food & Beautiful Venu

Reviewed on 11/25/2015 Paige G

Just went to a wedding here 2 weeks ago and was very impressed with the staff and food at Hidden Hills. With views of Monadanock Mountain and the location in a small, quaint NH town, it's a stunning place to get married! Highly recommend to future brides! Thank you Hidden Hills... Read More for a wonderful night.

What a blast!

Reviewed on 11/25/2015 Haley H

I recently went to a wedding at Hidden Hills and all I can say is BRAVO!! Not only was the food absolutely amazing but the staff was on point. We had the Steamship buffet which was delicious. The staff of Hidden Hills set up all of the decorations that looked amazing and was... Read More everything the bride and groom wanted. I have been to numerous events there and would recommend it to everyone! Thank you Hidden Hills & Staff for a fabulous night!

Guest

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

I just got married at this venue and it was just beautiful! The staff was on top of everything and the food was top of the line! I highly recommend having your ceremony and reception in the courtyard, the landscaping is gorgeous! Thank you again to all of the staff at Hidden... Read More Hills!

Top notch place!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

We certainly had a great day with nothing to worry about. The food was exceptional and the service from beginning to end was top notch!! Thanks for a great day.

Excellent

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Janis E

Mark, the owner, was extra-ordinarily helpful. At one point, I was over whelmed... he asked the right questions to help me make the decisions I needed. The food was absolutely fabulous and the staff, just wonderful!!