High Fidelity Entertainment

Professional DJ serving Oregon & Washington. We specialize in one-on-one attention with every bride providing a memorable and unique experience. Call me to find out how you can have the wedding of a lifetime...

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, African, Arabic, Bollywood, Caribbean, Celtic, Flamenco, Indian, Latin, Mariachi, Polka, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Aimee I

Craig with High Fidelity Entertainment was absolutely fantastic to work with as I planned my wedding day! Not only did he help me select a variety of music that appealed to my diverse guest list; he also helped me create an overall experience that my guests would never... Read More forget-they still talk about what an amazing time they had a year later! It was important to me to have my guests be an active part of our reception and Craig was so supportive in listening to my ideas and provided prompt and thoughtful feedback. Together, he and I creatively coordinated an evening full of sweetness, sentimentality, and lots of silliness. Everyone was more than impressed with how involved Craig was throughout the ceremony and reception. Craig has been the most professional person I have worked with. He was easy to communicate with, flexible with scheduling, and extremely organized. With his direction, our rehearsal went flawlessly and on the day of the wedding, he made sure everything was on schedule and went smoothly. The best part of working with Craig was that his number one goal the entire time was to help us create a wedding day that was individualized to our personalities, fun-filled for our guests, and memorable beyond measure...you can't go wrong if you choose Craig with High Fidelity Entertainment as your DJ!!!

The Best Wedding Experience

Reviewed on 5/31/2014 Chelsie O

My husband and I couldn't be more happy on our decision to hire High Fidelity for our wedding dj! Craig is beyond incredible! He went above and beyond by taking charge and helping plan and execute every last thing (especially those one's you don't think about). I have never... Read More heard so many compliments from EVERY PERSON I've spoken to since our wedding! Our reception was fun, energetic, romantic...individualized. He goes beyond the typical "ladies and gentleman the bride and groom..." to making every dream come true. Thank you, Craig! We cannot say it enough. You were and are amazing. Thank you! We will only use Craig for all future needs!!!

Craig & Mike saved the day!

Reviewed on 9/22/2012 Sherry R

I had booked a DJ 9 months before our June 2012 wedding. 3 weeks before the big day our DJ was in a serious accident. A week later she confirmed she would not be able to do our wedding. She put me in touch with Craig, 5 days before our wedding I met with Craig & Mike. They... Read More put me at ease. They were so professional. The day of the wedding Mike came and did a fabulous job. The crowd loved him. He played music that fit all ages in the crowd. Thank you Craig & Mike for helping what I thought may become a disaster be a great success!

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Carly V

Craig was the DJ and day of coordinator for our wedding. He spent time on the phone with us (we were planning from out of state) prior to the event and put so much thought in to making our day so special to us. Craig is THE BEST DJ you could get and we can't recommend him... Read More enough. He definitely knows how to get the party started!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Stephanie S

Craig DJed our wedding in September and we couldn't have been happier with everything! Several people asked me if I gave him the playlist because every song he played was perfect and kept the party going. His attention to detail, professionalism, and ability to work the crowd... Read More was amazing. 5 star quality and service.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Bobby P

High Fidelity Entertainment is second to none on my list of vendors. Craig is not just a DJ but a professional entertainer which includes Dancing, Zumba, Game Shows and overall talented man. If there was 12 stars I would have picked them all. I have had the opportunity to hire... Read More and work with Craig many many times and not once has he let anyone down.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Kim M

I was highly referred to Craig with High Fidelity Entertainment on Nextdoor.com. My daughter, her fiance and I all met with Craig over coffee for at least an hour and a half. We could just tell how great he is and how great their wedding will be in May. He really puts in the... Read More time to make sure and get all their song choices, and really just getting to know their personalities and what they like. By the end of our first meeting, we were all thrilled and know we made the perfect choice.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Jennifer G

Craig and his crew with High Fidelity Entertainment did an AMAZING job at our wedding. They truly went above and beyond. Everything went so smooth and my husband and I, along with our guests had such a great time. I would highly recommend Craig for any event as you will not... Read More regret it!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Caitlin Z

I can't tell you enough good enough things about Craig. He met with us before our wedding and planned the music to exactly what we wanted. He made the focus on us. He kept the flow of the wedding going from everything to dismissing the tables to doing fun dances. No one was... Read More ever bored. He kept the party going. All my guests said it was the most fun wedding they have gone to. I always enjoy going to a event that Craig is the DJ at. Thanks again for making our wedding day special.

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Karen W

Our wedding and reception were a great success due to the care and expertise Craig Brown of High Fidelity Entertainment provided with a Wonderful interactive experience for all of our wedding guests. Craig ran the show from start to finish. During the wedding planning process... Read More Craig listened to our thoughts and desires. He provided suggestions to facilitate the event and guidance with the wedding timeline. He ran the wedding ceremony with great precision, coordinating the music to each crucial moment. We were able to enjoy the reception knowing that Craig would gently guide us to the next step. He interjected a big surprise for us with a walk way of guests when making our second big entrance during our event. Our guests have continually commented about the fun experience with the group dances. The dance floor was never empty and all age groups were out there shaking a leg. We were rocking, boogieing, and sliding all afternoon. The photo booth was full of unique props and most guests made multiple trips for memorable pictures. The photo booth was easy to use and quick to print high quality pictures. We had such a pleasurable experience with Craig Brown in charge. We will definitely use his services for future events and continue to recommend his support to anyone in need of Entertainment Services. Sincerely, Doug & Karen Wright

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Alexandria C

Craig was the DJ & MC for our wedding on 9/1/16 and he was absolutely amazing and worth every penny! His attention to detail from the very beginning ensured our wedding and reception went off without a hitch. He also made sure my voice was heard when it came to what I wanted at... Read More the venue while planning the ceremony and reception. He was very interactive with our guests and had people up and dancing. He is definitely the best DJ and wedding director in the Vancouver/Portland area and cares about his clients' experiences! Thank you again, Craig! You made our wedding!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Dottie c

Craig really knows how to throw a party! He brings the right energy to the event and has everyone up dancing! He created a fun memory for us and made all our guests enjoy the evening! I would not have anyone else!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

Our Wedding and Reception were wonderful! Everyone has commented with words of praise for such Great Party and Good Time. It is well worth it to have a "Professional DJ" to coordinate and direct the events. Craig does a great job and takes the time and makes the effort... Read More needed so that everything goes smooth!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Katie J

Our reception's success is credited to the well planned & organized agenda, the wide variety of music options, and Craig's fun and entertaining personality! WOW!! After the reception we had so many guests comment and compliment on how "professional our DJ was" and "how much fun... Read More our reception was". We agree!! Craig did a fabulous job and we would highly recommend in to all! We are so thankful for a memorable wonderful reception!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

A Truly Exceptional Experience that will remain Unforgettable to all who were at our wedding!! From the Start at the Initial Meeting his talent and work ethic came through.....his creativity and ideas were brilliant..............the final execution of the day (even when things... Read More did not go as planned)....no one knew ..as under Craig's direction....it remained a spectacular event to all who where there. The guests continue to say.... it was nothing short of wonderful fun and enjoyment! When we met Craig, immediately, we loved his ideas and how he was customizing Our Wedding by tayloring it to be Ours! We had complete confidence..we realized he would be directing the flow of the entire night...executing an overall amazing wedding! During our planning processes, Craig was just as excited for our wedding as we were - He truly cared....he was so involved! There's not much that I can say about the actual wedding day.....other than it was absolutely amazing and perfect!! Craig was right there partnering up with the wedding group...providing any needed confidence or support anyone needed....He is just amazing... There is really no other way to put it. To be honest......I would highly recommend using Craig for any event!! You and your guests will be greatly blessed by the entire experience!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

Craig, Wow! What an amazing night. Thank you for everything you did to make Amanda and Brad's wedding magical. You help make the planning process very easy. You were a pleasure to work with, very professional and we LOVED your creative ideas to make their night special!!!... Read More We never had to worry about the flow of the evening - you kept the party going. A true test of success is when the evening ends and no one wants to go home - No one wanted to go home!! Again, job welldone. Thank you!! Jim and Lea Foote

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Jacqueline D

Craig was the DJ for my daughter’s wedding. He did an amazing job and I've heard nothing but good feedback for the last 2 weeks! The mother of the groom called yesterday and said she was still getting phone calls from her relatives telling her what a wonderful wedding it was and... Read More what a good job the DJ did! These are the comments I heard: 1. This was, hands down, the best wedding I've ever been to! (texted to the bride the day after) 2. Where did you find the DJ? 3. This was the best reception ever! 4. I didn't know anyone at this reception and the DJ had a way of including everyone! 5. The music was awesome. Every song was so good! (Craig included many of our requests!) 6. The flow of this wedding was like no other. There was no down time. It just kept moving! (This comment was from one of the older uncles and he made a point to talk to me the day after.) These comments came from teens all the way up to older folks! And there were many, many repeats of the same comments mentioned above! It was honestly, a wedding to remember because of the talent of Craig Brown! :-) He really made the difference!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Allison W

CRAIG WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! Enough said - Simply AMAZING! Words cannot express how great his service, expertise, enthusiasm, and skills were!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

Craig was such a fun, professional, and out of this world dj. He kept the wedding going with such high energy, made the day even more rememorable. I recommend his services for any occasion!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Tracy C

We just celebrated our first anniversary and we still receive compliments from our guests who tell us that ours was the best wedding they've been to. It was the best because of Craig.. he made our wedding super fun, while still maintaining a very classy evening wedding... Read More atmosphere. He did fun activities that got the crowd to the dinner line and on the dance floor that reflected both of our quirky personalities. He helped us with every aspect from planning to the ceremony to the reception. It was so great that we didn't want the party to end! Whenever we have an event that needs a DJ, we will most definitely call Craig - he was worth every penny we paid and then some. We highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 amanda f

I absolutely loved Craig! He was a life saver and really took control when he needed to make sure our wedding ran smoothly. We were very appreciative of his experience and he really made our wedding a blast! I have had several engaged friends who I have already pointed his way... Read More so book early!

Entertainment at its finest

Reviewed on 9/26/2014

From our first initial phone call, I knew I was speaking to the man that we would hire to provide the entertainment for our commitment ceremony. We called other DJ’s to asked questions, finding out availability/quotes, and left messages. We were convinced we had found our DJ... Read More when we met Craig for the first time. What we didn’t realize was how involved and how above and beyond Craig would go with his services. Craig made us feel very comfortable and at ease with his expertise, experience and knowledge. We met with Craig on three occasions leading up to our special day. We got to know each other and he was able to learning our story as a couple and as individuals. Craig encouraged getting together so he could put an intimate and personal touch to what he was preparing. Our special day went off without any hiccups, stress or worries. We can honestly say that Craig played a huge role in making our day so special. We knew we were in good hands and the feedback from our guests was all positive. Judging from the dance floor, our photos and our experience, Craig really knows how to put on a great party. High Fidelity Entertainment isn’t just about a DJ playing music to cater to the crowd; they entertain on so many levels and it is evident that they are doing what they are meant to be doing with love and passion. We have and will continue to refer Craig to our friends and family.

For a Fun and Epic Wedding, Choose High Fidelity E

Reviewed on 8/10/2012 K H

Craig Brown did a fantastic job as DJ. Many people came up to me to let me know that they thought this wedding was more fun than any other wedding they’ve been to. The groom’s parents say that nobody can stop talking about the wedding on their block. My family also wrote me... Read More as soon as they got back home in another state to let me know how much fun they had dancing and playing games. Throughout the process, I really appreciated Craig's ideas for decorating and for setting the agenda. He really made my daughter's wedding fun and epic based on a “game” theme. His team was really great. We appreciated their help in letting us know when and what to do. Everyone loved the Photo Booth. I would highly recommend High Fidelity Entertainment to anyone planning a wedding.

Not Just a DJ

Reviewed on 9/15/2011 sean l

Craig made our wedding reception. It would be an insult to just call him a DJ. His ability to plan events and come up with new and inventive ideas sets his company apart from any other. We had a lot of kids at our reception and a lot of family that did not usually dance. We... Read More wanted everyone to have fun though and Craig took that as his mission. High Fidelity Entertainment is a first rate service that no one should pass up given the opportunity. I would recommend High Fidelity for any occasion, big or small. Thanks Craig!