Keep Your Guests Safer with Soy Wood Wick Candles!

Congratulations on your engagement! High On A Mountain Candle can provide you with high quality Soy Wood Wicked candles which make fantastic wedding favors! They have the added bonus of creating the sound of a crackling fire for added ambiance. So why buy soy as opposed to paraffin? They burn cleaner and slower. Also, soy is a natural product and is completely renewable and sustainable. It's supply is only limited by the amount of soy beans grown by American farmers. Parrafin candles, however, produce petroleum- carbon soot. This black soot can be seen on the jars of paraffin candles. According to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) this soot has been identified to contain cancer-causing agents such as benzene and formaldehyde. Keep your guests safer with Soy.

2441 Browns Court, Riverbank, CA (209) 602-0422

Reviewed on 11/11/2017 Brooke H

These were a great hit for wedding favors. My favorite scents were Vanilla and Jamaican Me Crazy. They were so cute and the colors complimented my color theme. I highly recommend candles as a wedding favors and highly recommend High On A Mountain Candle Company. Tami really made... Read More this task less stressful on me and was great to work with.

2017-11-11T16:03:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words. You were wonderful to work with as well.

Reviewed on 11/09/2017

I've purchased these candles before and I loved them! Especially the crackling of the wood wicks. Very cool!

2017-11-10T16:37:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review.

Tami Callahan

My experience with candle making began over 5 years ago. During that time I was often asked by friends and family to create candles as favors and gifts. So over time my candle making went from an outlet for creativity into a full blown passion! I had discovered Soy! 🤗 And after learning the benefits of soy vs. paraffin my love of soy took off! And a business was born! We'd love the opportunity to make your special day easy and carefree. We will work with you on color, design and fragrances. Contact is for a quote today. We would love to have your business.