High Volume Entertainment and Photo Booth

Proud to serve the Central Wisconsin area and the Northwoods

$$$$ – Expensive

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

1703 Heuss Ave, Schofield, WI Proud to serve the Central Wisconsin area and the Northwoods (715) 581-6187

Reviewed on 11/27/2015 Cassie S

My fiance and I worked with Matt for our wedding plans and we could not have been happier with our choice. He made meeting with him to discuss details extremely easy and never seemed preoccupied, the utmost professional. We hired him based on an initial meeting as well as a... Read More recommendation from our photographer and he more than exceeded our expectations. When we met with him initially we went over our overall feel and set up a walk through for our venues as he had never presented at either. Matt immediately responded to ideas for the reception and we ended up hiring him for uplighting as well, the effect of which was fantastic. It was a true production in every sense of the word. He introduced himself at the tables, asked what the guests would like to hear and made himself available for requests at all times. He managed the timing of the entire evening so we never had to worry about looking at a clock. At one point he even asked me something about the cake cutting and I remarked that I had forgotten to ask the caterer to have serving utensils ready. He told me it was taken care of, spoke with the caterer, and came back moments later, telling me it was handled and that the utensils were already waiting by the cake. This was definitely above and beyond the realm of his duties, but he helped without question. In addition, we suggested him to our friends who were having their wedding a few months before ours in June, at that event he catered to everyone the same as he did at ours. I had tweaked my knee at the time and he visited our table to ask if there was something different he could do for our day. His care and concern to our every need was impeccable. I would recommend Matt over and over again to any and everyone looking for a DJ and entertainer for their event of any kind. He is a true professional and clearly loves what he does, his entire team is amazing.

Reviewed on 6/15/2015 cara

Justin at High Volume was wonderful! He worked with us to give us the exact experience we wanted! Flexible, professional, knowledegable, experienced, and super fun and entertaining!! Thank you High Volume!

High Volume Entertainment

Reviewed on 6/24/2013 Breezie B

Matt is truly the best!!! People are still talking about how great he was, it could not have been more perfect! From lighting to keeping the flow he did everything PERFECT, I could not have imagined a better wedding. He took excellent care of us! If I could leave a higher rating... Read More I would! Thank you Matt!!!

Great DJ!

Reviewed on 9/04/2012 Natalie S

Matt was an awesome DJ! He played all the songs we wanted and good recent songs that were on radio at the time! He is very nice, professional and kept everyone on teh dance floor all night!