Hilton Garden Inn DFW Airport South

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Hotel

2001 Valley View Lane, Irving, TX

Reviewed on 5/17/2016 Cynthia C

Location is GRAPEVINE not IRVING!!! My wedding only came together because I had to go to the corporate office, although Greg Nurse of Texas Hospitality was basically useless. I wouldn't recommend using this venue; however, if you do be sure to GET EVERYTHING IN WRITING.... Read More Thankfully for me, I have experience in the executive office/corporate environment so I had things in WRITING. Shortly after my husband and I booked the venue with the original Sales Director Chris Jennings (who is now in Frisco) he was transferred and I then had to deal with the most unqualified replacement ever, Nicole House. She back pedaled on all of the things we were promised and despite my sending her emails as proof of the things we were promised she denied them all. I was so irritated by this person who acted less than human (pulse check, please) so I requested to deal with Assistant Manager Martha Morales. She seemed to work with us to make things right for a while, until she backed out on the complimentary dance floor days before the wedding. At this point I contacted corporate who again tried to hem and haw but I wasn't having it. Greg apparently thought he could go around and around until I got tired and gave up - think again. I ended up getting everything I was promised, but it wasn't without added stress and frustration surrounding our special day. Adrian Perez was the only helpful and truthful one in the whole bunch. If you can help it, DONT BOOK THIS PLACE!!! If you must, get everything in writing...coughs, yawns and everything.

Start a Conversation!