Welcome to the party!

Hilton Head Entertainment provides full service entertainment planning for weddings of all sizes. We work with talented classical musicians, guitar players, piano players, DJs and variety bands to help get your party started right!

African, Arabic, Bollywood, Caribbean, Celtic, Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Flamenco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Indian, Jazz, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Polka, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100

P.O. Box 23554, Hilton Head Island, SC (843) 689-3445

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Erin B

Thank you so much to DJ Alan and Violinist Cathy! You really made our wedding amazing! I am SO happy we went with Hilton Head Entertainment. Alan took so much time to get to know us and learn what we like. It really paid off on the day of our wedding! All of our guests danced... Read More all night and didn't want the party to stop. Thank you for all of your thoughtful suggestions and ideas. You were both wonderful! We wish we could do it all over again with you!

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Matthew H

I don't even know what to say.. DJ Alan was the absolute best. We are from St. Louis, MO. and had to do most of the planning from out of state for our wedding on May 13th 2017. Alan worked with us every step of the way to make sure that our ceremony and reception went exactly... Read More as we planned. Even in the face of inclement weather, Alan was extremely professional and tweaked his setup to fit perfectly.. If you're in the market for a Master of Ceremonies, and DJ Alan truly is a master of his craft, I can assure you there is no one better suited for the job. Thank you Alan, and thank you Hilton Head Entertainment for your help making our wedding perfect!

Reviewed on 3/16/2017 Tiffany L

Working with Hilton Head Entertainment and DJ Andy was fabulous. DJ Andy made sure that our wedding day ran seamlessly. He was in communication with us constantly; checking in during the wedding day to make sure things were going as planned and ensuring that everyone was having... Read More a great time on the dance floor all night long. DJ Andy made our wedding day entertainment perfect - from beach wedding music to the last dance. We'd highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Courtney W

Cathy and Jamie were both amazing. Cathy played through another venues music without hesitation And Jamie nailed our reception music choices without question. Jessica was amazing with getting all contracts together. All in all an amazing experience.

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Rebecca E

DJ Alan was wonderful! He did the music for our ceremony and reception...everything was seamless! He was attentive, easy to work with, his detail he put into the music picks was spot on. He got the crowd out there dancing and played music for everyone! I would highly recommend... Read More him to everyone for your wedding!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Amy V

We worked with David Kimbell for our ceremony and DJ Alan for our reception, and both were amazing! The ceremony music was exactly what we requested and it blended nicely with the overall theme of our wedding. Alan did an excellent job as DJ and MC, making sure our selection of... Read More songs during the reception flowed, and was very accommodating to all of our last-minute requests. Jessica is very easy to work with and was very quick to respond to our emails. We would definitely recommend Hilton Head Entertainment and both David Kimbell and DJ Alan for musical entertainment for a wedding or any other event!

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Scott H

DJ Alan and our violinist (Na) did an amazing job. DJ Alan was just downright fantastic. He was super personable and a great MC for the wedding. I would recommend Alan to anyone.

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Melissa N

DJ Alan and this company were wonderful and I highly recommend them. Jessica, the coordinator behind the scenes of the company, made sure everything was organized, certain songs were in the line up etc. The day of the wedding DJ Alan provided music for our ceremony, cocktail... Read More hour and reception. Everyone was dancing and there was a spectacular mix of music. He is definitely the DJ you want!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Jenny N

I would highly recommend working with Hilton Head Entertainment. We worked with DJ Jamie Rosen and he did not disappoint! Jamie was very thorough in making sure all of our song requests were met and making sure the timeline was on schedule. We had so much fun, we even extended... Read More the evening an extra hour and Jamie was able to accommodate us. If you are looking for a fun and professional DJ, Jamie is a must!

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Danelle K

DJ Alan definitely lived up to the hyped reviews. He was wonderful at our wedding ceremony and reception. I gave him a list of "must plays" and he filled in the songs perfectly. Thanks for a great experience!

Reviewed on 5/06/2017 Steph G

We worked with Jessica to hire ceremony musicians and a reception DJ. She was so helpful and her suggestions for each were great! We used Cathy Klimoff for a violin/cello duo during the ceremony, and I wish I could've personally thanked her, but I wasn't able to immediately... Read More before or after the ceremony. They were lovely! For the cocktail hour and reception, we hired DJ Alan. He did a great job with transitions, and a few last-minute changes to the order of events (i.e., someone else wanted to speak, and a special announcement for my grandmother). He was very flexible, and able to keep people on the dance floor!

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Kerry M

We used Hilton Head Entertainment for a harp during our wedding ceremony. I felt like the price was right and the sound was amazing. Leslie was our harpist and did an excellent job. Unfortunately I never spoke with her because she was already set up and playing when I arrived... Read More at the venue and by the time pictures were over, she had left. She did an excellent job and I would recommend her to anyone. I cannot say enough about the sound of the ocean mixed with the lovely sound of the harp. It was beautiful.

Reviewed on 4/22/2017 Caitlin M

Hilton Head Entertainment was wonderful! We worked with Jessica to book a DJ and ceremony musicians for our April 2017 wedding. Bill West, the DJ, was fantastic! Very nice, and he played a wide selection of music that got everyone onto the dance floor. Our ceremony musicians... Read More were also wonderful- I have to give a special mention to Dave Kimbell, who played the cello/violin and ukulele - he worked closely with me to ensure that our favorite songs could be played during the ceremony, and he also accompanied a soloist who sang for us.

Reviewed on 4/22/2017 Rena P

We asked DJ Alan Palchak to provide both ceremony and reception music and he did a fantastic job!!! All the music and transitioning was done seamlessly and he was also a great MC. He kept everyone on the dance floor all night as well. We heard nothing but great things about DJ... Read More Alan before booking him and it was absolutely true! Both DJ Alan and Jessica from Hilton Head Entertainment were prompt to answering any questions and made sure everything was in order prior to the big day!

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Michelle Z

Our entertainment included Cathy Klimoff violin duo for an outdoor ceremony and cocktail hour, followed by Jamie Rosen as our DJ for the reception. The violin duo was soothing and elegant, the guests loved them. Jamie Rosen was flexible and patient with my likes and dislikes of... Read More music and put together a playlist for guests of all ages to enjoy. Thank you to Jessica of HHE for connecting us with Cathy & Jamie as they were a stellar part of our wedding day!

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Danyelle R

Thanks DJ Alan! You rocked our wedding. - Danyelle Barrow :)

Reviewed on 12/11/2015

DJ Alan, was perfect. He made our wedding day more special then we could have imaged. We had several calls with DJ Alan prior to our wedding to make sure everything was in order. He guided us with some of our song choices. We are still getting compliments about music. We would... Read More highly recommend hiring DJ Alan for your next event!!

Kasper/Ericson Wedding

Reviewed on 10/16/2015 Megan K

A string duo was booked through Hilton Head Entertainment to play at this outdoor wedding. The music was soft and beautiful. The ceremony would not have been as memorable without Cathy Klimoff & company's talent.

DJ ALAN IS THE BEST DJ IN TOWN

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 Sally T

DJ Alan was the best DJ I have ever seen. We spoke a few weeks before the wedding and went through all the details and special requests that we had. Alan made sure to have all of the songs that we wanted (even a completely random Wrestling Theme Song!). Throughout the night... Read More he played great music - even the staff couldn't resist from dancing! At any point if there were special requests they would immediately be the next song. I cannot say enough great things - book him for your wedding!!!

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 Shannon B

The art of being a DJ is often underestimated, but Alan Palchak is a master. From a great job blending the ceremony music with the our tastes, to knowing exactly how to progress the night to keep our guests happy and dancing... On top of all that, he was an excellent MC. If... Read More you're looking for somebody to play music, hire your cousin with an iPod, if you want perfection on your big day, get DJ Alan.

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 6/24/2014 Casey

Our DJ (Alan)was truly great. He really got a feel for what we were looking for and ran with it. He kept everyone dancing the entire night!

DJ Alan is awesome!!!

Reviewed on 5/28/2014 Kate T

DJ Alan is very easy to work with & professional!

DJ Alan: a last minute life-saver!

Reviewed on 1/14/2014 Stephanie O

After Jessica, booker at Hilton Head Entertainment, contacted us a week before our wedding that our originally contracted DJ was no longer available, she offered DJ Alan for our event. And we couldn't have been happier with how well he stuck to the feel of the music we wanted,... Read More played to the crowd and helped keep everything moving seamlessly through the evening. He was great, professional, had incredible attention to detail and was so easy and lovely to work with.

DJ Andy Pinckney was great!

Reviewed on 12/01/2013 Megan B

Hilton Head Entertainment and DJ Andy were so great! They made sure our reception went as planned. DJ Andy did a really nice job of making the timeline of events flow and playing music that kept the dance floor full. We were so happy with everything!

DJ Wayne Bird

Reviewed on 10/09/2013 Cynthia M

The only letdown from our Hilton Head Island wedding was our DJ Wayne Bird. He himself was very nice, but the service provided, while not terrible, was not what we had in mind. We were introduced into our reception as Mr. & Mrs. Kennedy....this not our last name. During the... Read More father/daughter dance, the music continually cut in and out, making for an awkward moment with the feelings involved cut short. Many other songs were scratchy and the music selection did not follow our requests as expected. However, on a positive note, Jessica Jameson, who was my initial contact with company, was GREAT! Once she heard of our unfortunate situation, she was quick to make things right!

Meet The Coordinator

Jessica Jameson

Jessica has been matching couples with their wedding music for over 10 years. She looks forward to assisting you with getting your party started right! Words from a client, "You are one of the most efficient booking agencies I have ever used. And you actually listen to what I want instead of trying to talk me into an artist or group just because they are available. I really appreciate that a lot. "