Hilton Head Hair & Makeup, LLC

South Carolina & Georgia, and Northern Florida

Hilton Head Hair & Makeup On Location Services

Hilton Head Hair & Makeup is a team of on location award winning makeup artists and hair stylists in South Carolina, Georgia, and Northern FL, providing both traditional and airbrushed foundation, so you can have the wedding look you have always dreamed of, as well as bridal hair styling services. Travel to Hilton Head or Savannah is included, and if your wedding happens to be located somewhere else, we would be happy to come to you wherever you are! Travel up to 25 miles each was is included, as well as lashes for everybody and a bridal touch up kit. You can be assured that all of us at Hilton Head Hair & Makeup, LLC will take the time to work closely with you to ensure the perfect look for you and your bridal party on your wedding day. Cash, check, credit cards & PayPal accepted.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Facials, Massage, Waxing, Spas, Beauty

South Carolina & Georgia, and Northern Florida (843) 683-9049
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 chelsea s

Linda was amazing. I typically go for a very natural look so I was nervous about how my makeup would turn out for my wedding... and it turned out beautifully! She was so personable and accommodating. My makeup lasted through all my happy tears and dancing. Thank you so much,... Read More Linda!

2017-10-02T19:31:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the lovely review! It was my pleasure to be a part of your big day!! Linda xo

Reviewed on 1/30/2016 Brenda Z

Linda was amazing! She transformed me into an absolutely beautiful bride.She knew exactly how to make me look 'bridal' without looking too made up.The airbrushing technique made my skin look incredible, like it had an inner glow to it. Linda was so professional, patient and... Read More relaxed, keeping me calm on my wedding day. She accommodated a last minute time change without any issue. I cannot recommend her highly enough to brides who want to look stunning on their perfect day!!

Professional

Reviewed on 4/22/2014 Stephanie B

I must say that I was so impressed by Linda's patience with the bride and bridal party....She was such a pleasure working with her and she made me feel/look amazing and beautiful.. She took my ideas and added her creativeness and made me beautiful!

Best Makeup Artist in SC!

Reviewed on 9/21/2013

Linda is the definition of amazing. Customer Service: Linda is one of the sweetest people. From the first email I felt like we were friends! She is kind and accommodating and will work with you to make you feel like your her only client. Service: Linda is a great makeup... Read More artist. She had me and my wedding party looking absolutely gorgeous. She uses all top of the line products specifically MAC for me and she does airbrushing. It was my first time being airbrushed but it came out so good. It is was better then foundation and concealer. My skin looked smooth and completely even (not to mention I had a huge stress cyst that grew on my face, completely covered!). Lastly I must say Linda gets the job done on time! She did my 3 girls by herself in about and hour and half! I wish she lived in Atlanta because I would pay her to do my makeup every birthday and holiday.... Her prices are great and her quality is outstanding... BOOK HER! :)

Highly Recommend Linda!

Reviewed on 9/18/2013 Lauren P

Linda did mine and two of my bridesmaids' makeup. She is so sweet, patient, professional and talented! I loved my makeup, and it looked awesome in my pictures. It was exactly what I wanted. She was very calming on the wedding day, which is helpful when there are so many... Read More things going on around you. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a makeup artist in the Savannah area!

Destination Wedding

Reviewed on 9/16/2013 Paige I

Our wedding was in the Beaufort area and it was a destination wedding. I was very impressed with Linda and her techniques. My make-up was flawless and I received many compliments. Definitely worth it to get the airbrushing. Linda was on time and very professional.

flawless makeup!

Reviewed on 9/21/2012 Melissa M

LOVE Linda!!!! she is such a sweetheart & does an amazing job with makeup. Linda understood the look I wanted and I couldn't have been happier with my makeup. I would highly recommend her work for any bride!

Linda is the best!

Reviewed on 9/21/2012 Elysia S

Linda came recommended by a friend of mine who had worked with her on previous occasions doing modeling. I could not have been more satisfied with the end result. My makeup was flawless, as was my mother's and sister's. Linda uses high quality MAC products and it really makes a... Read More difference! If you are looking for someone who is an all around professional, Linda Burton is the woman for you. Linda is kind, patient, a perfectionist, truly wants to do right by her client, and has a wonderful calming effect. When everything and everyone was swirling around me on our wedding day, Linda listed and calmed my nerves while I took a few deep breaths! I cannot say enough about her! Linda, thank you for being a part of our day, you are amazing :)

Absolutely Beautiful!!!

Reviewed on 9/21/2012 Shannon K

I would recommend Linda for anyone who needs their make-up done for any event! She was wonderful. Linda is an amazing makeup artist. My makeup for my wedding was exactly what I wanted, she listened to what I liked and was very helpful. Linda is not only a wonderful choice for... Read More makeup but a great person and was a joy to have the morning of my wedding!

Bridal make up

Reviewed on 2/16/2012 kara c

Linda recently did my make up (and the bridal party as well) for my wedding that just passed on January 27, 2012. She is very patient! I previously had two trials to make sure we had the perfect look that I was going for! She was very understanding, and made sure i was... Read More satisfied! She was a pleasure to work with, I even had a few mishaps and she took care of the little imperfections, that I was stressing over a couple days prior! :)

You will Love Linda!

Reviewed on 1/13/2012 Kelly A. D

You won't find a more passionate, professional and talented make up artist than Linda. She has one of those personalities you fall in love with the second you meet her! I just loved working with her. Choosing the right vendors can be stressful, but I made the best decision with... Read More Linda. She came to me to do the trial which I highly recommend to take advantage of so you know what you want before the big day. The wedding day make up for me and the girls went flawlessly. The airbrushing for the bride I would also highly recommend also. We all looked like a million bucks!! Thanks again, Linda!

great!

Reviewed on 10/28/2011 Cary P

Linda was great - i would recommend her to anyone!! My makeup turned out absolutely beautiful and very natural looking! just like i wanted it.

2011-10-29T14:19:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words, Cary! I wish you and your family all the best. You were such a beautiful bride. I am so glad that you were happy :-)

Fantastic Work

Reviewed on 9/29/2011 Virginia M

Linda was so sweet, accomodating, and affordable. She does on-site makeup with airbrushing available. Everyone's makeup looked absolutely beautiful. I highly recommend her services!

Linda Burton

I love all things beauty, but there is just something so special when someone trusts you enough to allow you to be part of what is one of the biggest days of their lives. I love getting to know my brides and their families, and I take my job very seriously, but not too seriously... we all need to laugh too!! I have a team of hair stylists and makeup artists with the same work ethic as mine, and I think that is what makes my company special. I have worked hundreds of weddings over the past 8 years, and it would be an honor for us to provide beauty services for your big day as well!