Best Wedding Entertainment ~ Best Client Service

A Hip Service wedding is special. Customized set lists, special song requests.. we love weddings and it shows. High energy, world class dance music for your reception but also, complimentary live dinner music and all night MC services. Possibly a Jazz/Pop option for cocktails? Or DJ after party?

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, African, Arabic, Bollywood, Caribbean, Celtic, Flamenco, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Polka, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

7277 Lone Pine Dr. Suite 201, Sloughhouse, CA Nationwide (916) 354-9924

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 4/11/2013 Ruby N

When we started looking for our reception music, all we knew is that we wanted it to be the party of a lifetime. One of the first questions Steve asked was " if you could have anything - what would it be?" That just blew me away. Steve listened and offered great ideas and... Read More options. We decided on an unbelievably good band/ DJ combo who everyone is still raving about! At Steve's suggestion we also engaged two caricature artists who made portraits for everyone as their favors. Huge crowd pleaser and so fun and personal. Thank you Steve! You made or reception everything we dreamed.

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Danny L

Hip Service completely rocked our wedding. Every intricate detail they put together for the set made our night special in every way. From the escalating hora, to the professional sounding Waste, to your rendition of Missing You that had our entire family and all our friends... Read More screaming on the dance floor, to the final three songs where everyone was chanting at the tops of their lungs, they were truly rockstars. We hope they had as much fun as we did, and we cannot wait to see them again hopefully at another wedding nearby. Thank you again for making our night super special.

Reviewed on 11/13/2015 Nelli B

Hip Service is truly amazing! They played at my wedding on Oct 24th, 2015 at the Ritz-Carlton SF and they had everyone dancing. Everyone thought they were amazing. We got so many compliments about the band that my parents friends are even asking about them and want to hire them... Read More for other performances. My friends all said the band "killed it!" They have so much energy, excellent voices, and are Steve (manager) is very flexible in terms of working with the client to meet your needs and requests. They truly made the night! Stop your search right here. Seriously. Hire this band. I feel so fortunate they had an opening the date of my wedding. I shudder to think at the other band options I came across in my search...best decision ever to hire them!

Reviewed on 11/09/2015

OUTSTANDING!!! We had great difficulty finding a wedding band that all of us liked, including my husband and I, and our daughter and her now husband. We all love music, and felt this was the most critical component of the wedding reception. Our wedding planner must have... Read More suggested a dozen bands, without success. Then we happened to find HIP Services! Once we watched their website videos, listed to various audio clips, read all of the positive reviews, it was unanimous! Now almost 2 weeks after the wedding, our friends and family still talk about how great the band was. Everyone was on the dance floor, both older and younger alike, all night long! There can’t be a band easier to work with. Steve is so customer oriented, supportive, and did everything possible to make the reception so memorable to all of our guests. I unconditionally recommend HIP Services perform at your event! MOB

Best wedding band....EVER. Seriously.

Reviewed on 11/08/2015

I researched and interviewed numerous bands and ultimately chose Hip Service because they were exactly what I was looking for -- a high-energy party band with horns, multiple male and female singers, a song list with current party pop songs, oldies but goodies and all around... Read More classics....not to mention a band manager that was super responsive, attentive to details and on the same page with our vision for the night, which was to focus on having a super fun party. The band manager, Steve Bloom, made working with Hip Service an absolute joy. I interviewed Steve over the phone and knew when we hung up that he and Hip Service were the right band for the job. I of course watched several videos, listened to songs and scoured their song list beforehand, but after speaking with him, it was his enthusiasm for crafting the night however we wanted that sold it for me. Before the wedding, Steve answered all of our questions quickly and was willing to have multiple calls with my wife and I to talk through various logistics and preferences. I told him some songs that we love and others that we didn't like as much so that he could get a sense of our style...but then let them choose the songlist however they felt worked best. When it came to the actual reception, Hip Service was simply incredible! I'm not kidding -- nearly everyone asked where we found such an awesome band!? I've never been to a wedding where there were so many compliments on the band, seriously. People were flooding the dance floor the entire night and all I saw was huge grins on everyone's faces. People are still talking about how awesome the band was. Numerous people said something along the lines of "that wasn't just a wedding band, that was our own private concert!" Not to mention, they owned the room from 7pm until midnight....nearly 5 hours with only two short breaks. They also provided uplighting for our reception room that looked amazing! On top of Hip Service's amazing show, they also allowed us to incorporate some of our own ideas. I am a guitarist myself and wanted my friends that also play music to get up on stage with me and all use Hip Service's instruments to play our own song during the wedding....Steve was totally cool with us and loved the idea. At my request, Hip Service also learned two songs (2001 and Tweezer Reprise) by my favorite band, Phish. They didn't just learned the songs to play them, but they got way into them and totally rocked them out. My wife and I got up on stage to dance while the band played them and the crowd was blown away! I really can't recommend any wedding band any more highly. It will be the best money spent on your wedding. Thank you Hip Service!

Reviewed on 5/19/2015

I planned a wedding from Louisiana and hired Hip Services without even hearing them live. I had more people ask me about this fantastic band than anything else at the wedding. I had so many people that told me it was the BEST wedding band they had ever heard. From their first... Read More song until their last, people never left the dance floor. Their energy, choice in music and talent were better than I could have ever asked. Steve from Hip Services was amazing to deal with and even the Lodge at Sonoma bragged about his professionalism and ease to work with so from even a vendor side, he got rave reviews. A band is so important to the wedding and Hip Services knocked it out of the park. They took over and gave the performance of a lifetime making our wedding perfect. Yes, a perfect wedding and a perfect band. Thank you Steve for your guidance and giving me the best wedding band ever; I agree with everyone at the wedding! Holly Clegg

Best Party EVER

Reviewed on 9/17/2014 Alyse T

We found Hip Service on the Knot - but one of our groomsmen also have worked with Hip Service a few times in Napa and said they were great. Steve was really great at making sure he knew exactly what we were looking for. He invited us to come see the band - and we loved the... Read More set! About 2 months before the wedding we had a discussion about all the details and I felt very secure about how Steve would take control of the timeline. He did just that and I'm so glad we had such a large dance floor because it was full all night! Even during the dinner music people were up dancing on the dance floor. There were many times when some of our guests had to look to see if it was the band playing vs. a pre-recording because they were soooo good! The band is very interactive and there were times when they were down singing in the crowd - amazing! Before we knew it, it was midnight when the band was supposed to end. My Dad (as well as many of the guests) were not ready for the party to end - and even though adding an hour the night of was really expensive, he did it. They really got the party started and kept going all night - everyone said it was the best wedding they had ever been to! If you want an amazing reception with the best range of music and see everyone you love on the dance floor at once - you must hire Hip Service!

Glorious!

Reviewed on 3/11/2013 Joan A

Hip Entertainment is truly a find. Steve and his team helped us create the ambiance we were looking for with music. We chose Hip Service and an additional, amazing harpist for the ceremony. Hip Service became a jazz trio for our lovely cocktail hour, provided absolutely... Read More glorious dinner music while we were eating and then delighted the entire wedding with their current, high energy, highly professional dance set. My daughter and her husband are in their 20's and the music was current and the dance floor was packed. My generation was in happy, happy tears when they sang "If I Ain't Got You" with soaring harmonies and top tier musicianship. The band learned a special first dance song as well as a song for my daughter and my husband. Wonderful. One of the most valuable things Hip Entertainment offered was their expertise and advice in evening pacing and, of course, MCing the whole night. A lovely, memorable evening and our guests, of all ages, are still raving. Very smart decision on our part.

Fantastic

Reviewed on 3/11/2013 LL F

We can't say enough good things about Hip Entertainment and their band Hip Service. The management and office communication was excellent, and the band was both professional and outstanding musicians. They learned two songs for us and honored my request to play guitar with the... Read More band. Owner Steve Bloom suggested I might like to rehearse with them and that was above and beyond. They helped me get it right and even taught me a few tricks of the trade. It ranked right up there with my favorite wedding moments. My wife and family were floored! Hip Service knocked it out of the park and really knew how to play a party and judge a crowd. Everyone danced all night and, almost a year later, people are still talking about the ridiculously cool band. Hip Service made our wedding a great party. Hip Entertainment made the planning easy and enjoyable. Even for the groom. Our wedding planner said how much she liked working with them. We recommend this band to anyone who is looking for a fantastic wedding band.

Review for Hip Service

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Cortney I

WOW! Everyone danced all night, the music was great, and there was never a dull moment! After the wedding, everyone kept talking about the band! Now my Mom wants to use them for my Dad's 70th birthday party!