Hippie Love Photography

Serving Tampa Bay and beyond.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Vintage

D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100
Dec9f43f 97e4 40b7 87a9 9d17ceef4785~rs 100

Serving Tampa Bay and beyond. (813) 493-1256

Reviewed on 12/03/2017 Derrick M

Experienced professionals. Easy to work with. Great pictures.

Reviewed on 12/03/2017 Lucy M

This couple is professional, on time, creative, and respectful. We completely enjoyed having them capture our big day. They have a lot of great ideas for the portrait shots and are also good at getting the candid moments. Looking back over our images, there were many times... Read More they were shooting and I didn't even realize that they were there. We received our images when we expected to and the quality is amazing. Hire them!

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Courtney B

I have nothing but great things to say about Hippie Love Photography. My fiance and I took our engagement pictures with Andy & Jamie and we couldn't be more thrilled. We were nervous at first because we both feel so uncomfortable in front of a camera, but Andy & Jamie helped us... Read More relax and act natural. We hired Hippie Love for our wedding pictures at well and I know our pictures will be beautiful. After our engagement pictures were processed to our specific style (softer lighting, black and white) I even asked if they could go back and touch up a few extra things and they had NO problem doing this for us. The communication with Andy & Jamie was always awesome and I felt like they were always on top of it. Overall, I'm very pleased with Hippie Love Photography and I would recommend them to everyone!

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Geta R

Andy and Jamie are The Best.They are professional,friendly ,patient and attentive.It was a pleasant experience for our family.,Andy helped us find a great location and Jamie had great ideas and recommendations. The images are AMAZING! We highly recommend this awesome couple

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Erika B

Very disappointed with the experience with this photographer. Super fast to book your date and take your deposit, and then the customer service plummets. Their end of the contract was not upheld, and we are now out a very large amount of money, after deciding to go elsewhere for... Read More our wedding photography. We tried to make amends and give them the benefit of the doubt, but got nothing in return. As a couple trying to save money, we ended up losing much more then we gained, but at least, we know our wedding photos will be beautiful and delivered in a timely fashion.

2017-07-19T18:20:26 Response from the vendor

Hello Erika & Junior, We are heartbroken to hear your side of this experience. Of course we wish that you both had been more satisfied with our company's service. We also wish that you had spoken with us directly and/or met with us to discuss... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/01/2017 Tonya W

I have experience with Jamie under the previous name (Jamie Michelle Photography) but things don't seem to have changed much. Living in another state I reached out to her, loved her website, and was happy that she stated she only booked one wedding a day. Apparently it was all... Read More smoke and mirrors. She told me less than two weeks before the wedding she had an injury and was sending a replacement (who seemed to take children's photography), with no time to find someone else we were left with no choice but to proceed. The other photographer was not the same quality as Jamie and I would have paid half for the images done. We were also told Jamie would Photoshop the random strangers out of the beach photography which was not done. In waiting a very long time after pictures were promised I noticed Jamie was at another wedding the same day which she confirmed after being confronted via email. I gave up on waiting for the photo book as she could give me no timeline beyond the already missed deadline. The photographer clearly chooses favorites and treats them very well while everyone else suffers greatly. If you are a big spender with the largest package then you will be a favorite...good luck to everyone else as there is no integrity or follow through for one of the most important events you will have.

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Deb B

Our family's experience with Hippie Love Photography is total dissatisfaction. The lack of professionalism, ethics and horrible customer service cannot be expressed. We cannot be more disappointed in a vendor. The owner, Andy, does not follow through on his word, did not meet... Read More the contract agreement, and has used the technique of avoidance to not be held responsible. It's our hope that no bride or groom end up as frustrated and exacerbated as my daughter has been. We DO NOT recommend this vendor.

2017-06-24T14:02:58 Response from the vendor

Ms. Brannon, We feel deeply saddened that we were unable to provide you, your daughter, and your new son-in-law with a positive wedding photography experience. Thank you for all of the time you have taken to call, email, and review us. We will certainly look... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/20/2017 Rebecca H

What an amazing experience we had with Hippie Love! They seemed to know our venue so well which helped them get the best pictures of us during our session. They definitely accommodated our budget requests and we feel very happy with the price we paid. Would definitely recommend... Read More them!!

2017-06-24T14:03:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We appreciate it and we hope you and your family will enjoy your wedding images for generations to come.

Reviewed on 4/12/2016 Marissa M

Hippie Love Photography (Andy and Jamie) were amazing!! Once booked, everything went so smooth. They were courteous and respectful to our wishes and needs. All of the guests at the wedding had only amazing things to say about Andy. He took his time getting the right shot and... Read More also took his time in getting the bridal party to look our best. He was invisible to me, and he had no problem letting the guests request specific pictures!! Thank you for a wonderful day and a job well done!!

2017-06-24T14:04:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the positive feedback! We love hearing about how you felt during your wedding photography experience. And we look forward to seeing you all the next time you need professional images.

easy to work with

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Nichole K

I'm a bit of a control freak. I researched local photographers for hours, and when the time came for our engagement photos, I was still hesitate.However, Andy and Jamie are super easy to get along with. They made me and my fiance comfortable, and let us just be us. It was a fun... Read More experience! I'm so glad Hippie Love Photography will be there on our wedding day. Thank you guys!

2017-06-24T14:16:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We enjoyed working with you all and hope to see you again in the future! Best wishes for a long, happy life together.

Reviewed on 10/16/2015

By far the most professional duo photographers you'll ever find! Jamie's eye is absolutely amazing! She brought our beach wedding to life, and we couldn't have been happier when we received our hundreds and hundreds of pictures. I still get teary-eyed when I look at them. You... Read More won't find a better team!

2017-06-24T14:05:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you, thank you, thank you! You both made our job so easy. We wish you many years of joy together.

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Chad B

Hippie Love was fab, they made a huge effort to make to process a breeze for us, especially since we were planning a destination wedding. They always jumped on calls and answered emails in a timely manner, making us trust them with this important event.

2017-06-24T14:06:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the feedback! We love to hear what we did right, so we can be sure to keep doing it! We hope you have a long, happy life together!

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Vanessa V

Hippie love was the easiest decision in our wedding experience. The couple was truly amazing and made our wedding night absolutely perfect. Andy and Jaime represent what photography is all about and you will not find better anywhere!

2017-06-24T14:08:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the positive feedback! We enjoyed working with you!!

Reviewed on 9/27/2015 Sara T

Andy and Jamie were an absolute joy to work with. Not only are the images they capture stunning, but they somehow are able to capture to details and candid moments that you didn't even think of. We had so much fun with Andy and Jamie, and would use them again in the future for... Read More sure! I'm so happy with my wedding pictures, and lucky for me, we received thousands to go through! :)

2017-06-24T14:09:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words! We absolutely loved working with you. Of course, you made it easy to create beautiful images! We wish a lifetime of love and health to you and Frank.

Reviewed on 8/12/2015 Sarah F

I cannot say enough great things about this husband and wife pair! I met Andy during our consultation and he explained everything and even extended a military discount to us. They have a questionnaire for the couple to fill out ranking what is important to them picture wise, the... Read More timeline, etc and this was actually very helpful to me in other aspects of my wedding planning as well! On the day of, Jamie was my photographer and she was simply great. She was patient and professional--she took the pictures that were requested and recommended great ideas and then would suddenly disappear into the crowd to do her thing. Andy and Jamie also edited and sent me quite a more pictures that I anticipated just a couple of days after the wedding as a "sneak peak." I would recommend Hippie Love Photography to anyone in the area that I know that is getting married!

2017-06-24T14:07:52 Response from the vendor

Sarah, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for us. We really appreciate it! It feels so good to know that you were happy with our service and our images. We wish the best for you and Omar and hope... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/18/2015 Christina K

Andy and Pam (an assistant photographer) captured our wedding beautifully on 10/4/2014! We felt very comfortable right away in our meetings and conversations with Andy. He was very professional but friendly and understanding throughout the whole process and on the big day.... Read More Overall we were very pleased with the professionalism, quality of the photos we received, and the quantity of pictures they gave us. More than anyone I know! I would, and do, recommend them to friends and family in the area! Best of luck in the future. :)

2017-06-24T14:11:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the positive review! It is always great to hear what we did right so we can keep doing it! We wish you a long, happy life together and hope to work with you again in the future.

Hippie Love is awesome!

Reviewed on 5/15/2015 Chelsa S

I had the best experience with our photographer Andy! It is a husband and wife team that take the time to know you and put out the best photos you can imagine. Andy did our engagement photo session and wedding photos. Before each meeting we received a wonderfully detailed email... Read More outlining tips and tricks and suggestions for how to get the best photos. This helped us so much as me and my husband are not great at being photographed. My engagement photos were so wonderful so I know that my actual wedding photos will turn out beautiful.

2017-06-24T14:11:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We really appreciate the feedback as we are always trying to improve our service. You all were so easy to work with. We had a lot of fun. Best wishes to you for a long, happy... Read Less Read More

Fantastic!!

Reviewed on 4/23/2015 Amanda T

Andy and Jamie from Hippie Love Photography did our wedding and we literally have nothing but good things to say about them. Super Friendly, they immediately make you feel extremely comfortable. I have not actually gotten all of my pics back yet but we did get a preview which we... Read More absolutely loved! The pics are gorgeous! They were prompt, professional and extremely easy to work with. I would recommend them to anyone without a moments hesitation.

2017-06-24T14:16:44 Response from the vendor

Great Service

Reviewed on 4/22/2015 Alicia M

We loved our photos! Over 2000 images were returned to us and we felt every second was captured. The portrait images were amazing and we loved the filters and editing Hippie Love did with these pictures!

2017-06-24T14:16:52 Response from the vendor

Dream(s) Come True

Reviewed on 10/02/2014 Brittany R

Jamie & Andy are an amazing duo! They are professional, inspired, and attentive to the needs of their clients. I contacted them initially because I was impressed with the high quality, creative nature of their photographs. We did an engagement portrait session in addition to our... Read More wedding day photography, and they worked with our budget and took the time necessary to get quality images. No rush--just art. My husband and I are both rather introverted, but we felt very at ease working with them. They love their work, and it shows. We recommend them with all our hearts.

2017-06-24T14:17:00 Response from the vendor

Free Engagement Session

Reviewed on 2/28/2014 Stephanie D

I won a free engagement session with Hippie Love from a local Tampa bridal show I attended. From the moment Andy & Jamie contacted me I could tell they were very friendly and professional. They were great about working out a time and place for our engagement shoot. We only shot... Read More for about 30-45 minutes but Andy got some great shots that our family and friends all love. Unfortunately we ended up going with a different photographer for our wedding due to our wanting two photographers and all day coverage for a little bit of a lower price, but overall I'd definitely recommend Hippie Love Photography.

2017-06-24T14:17:16 Response from the vendor

Rockstar!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013

I think Jamie is awesome AND in a reasonable price range!!!! When photographers here "wedding" they really here $$$. She's super amazing!!! Friendly..professional..creative..superstars!!! Love them!!!!!! I would recommend them to any wedding or event!

2017-06-24T14:12:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the great review!

Superstars!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Stephanie B

This is a truly professional company. Sometimes you don't get professional and creative but with a name like Hippie Love Photography you know is doing to make your events as special as mine. My Mother in Law who is usually a reserved woman cried when she saw how many great... Read More moments were captured. I would recommend this company for more than weddings. Honestly, they really understand what photography is all about and how to please there clients. However I never felt like a client. They too time to get to know us so they could meet our expectations!

2017-06-24T14:17:27 Response from the vendor

Cool Photographers! 9/8/13 J&D

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Casey M

Jamie and Andy were cool they took really nice pictures of my family and me at my sisters wedding they were getting picture of everyone and all the cute moments but they were not really pushy or in the way. If my sister or James looked for them they were there immediately and... Read More Jamie took some fun pictures of us getting ready n the bridal suite before the wedding. They did a great job!!!!!

2017-06-24T14:14:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! We hope to get to work with you family again in the future. You all are fun to be around and are naturals in front of the camera.

Awesome!!!! James n Danieka 9/8/13

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Skye M

My sisters wedding was so pretty and the photographers were great. They took really nice pictures of all of us and we had a nice time. They didn't take long to take group pictures and we all looked so good in every picture i have seen. They were all over the wedding taking... Read More pictures of us and our family.I would use them for my wedding one day.

2017-06-24T14:14:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review!!! We always need to hear the feedback after a wedding and we are so happy that you are pleased. We had fun working with you.