Dallas + Fort Worth Metroplex

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

Dallas, TX Dallas + Fort Worth Metroplex (214) 529-5413

Reviewed on 12/03/2017 Willie P

Best officiant company! Pastor Mathew Deblanc, the founder of hireminister was very accomodating. My wife and I were looking for an officiant that would be able to attend our rehearsal and would have a lively personality. Pastor DeBlanc introduced us to Pastor Adrian McConnell.... Read More Pastor McConnell was amazing. He had that bubbly personality we were looking for and he was very professional. We felt comfortable with Pastor McConnell from the moment we met him. Pastor McConnell kept in contact with us the entire time during our wedding process making communication very easy which made us feel very comfortable. Adrian McConnell went the extra mile officiating our wedding making sure our big day was wonderful. He is awesome! I would definitely recommend Hireaminister to my family, friends and to anyone looking for an officiant for their big day. This is the way to go!

Reviewed on 11/11/2017 Amie D

I was planning my wedding from England and after we decided on an intimate backyard wedding I knew we would need to find a minister. I emailed hireaminister.com and never looked back. Mathew made the process so easy and stress-free. Being in England we couldn't meet face to... Read More face, so Mathew and I had several FaceTime chats to discuss the ceremony and specifics. I can't praise Mathew or his company enough. Even the guests commented on how great he was.

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Jessica D

Best ministers out there!!!! Make your day a little easier and call hireaminister! AMAZING

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Shawn S

Matthew and Sarah helped us have an amazing wedding with their awesome ceremony and especially their pre-marital counseling. I would recommend HireAMinister to for their preparation and high class service. Thanks 🙏

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Jordan P

Matthew was our minister for our wedding and my gosh we could not have been happier to have gone with him. We had a couple options fall through and luckily my husband found HIREAMINISTER a couple of weeks before our wedding. From their website and the bios of all of the... Read More ministers they seemed much more our style than what we were finding. We met with Matthew and talked for hours, we all had instant chemistry. He personalized our ceremony to us and was so amazing and so helpful. These people are extremely professional, they dress amazing so they look great in pictures. He was early for everything we asked him to be there for and we could not have been happier! HIGHLY recommend.

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Lauren R

Mathew was such a wonderful person to work with! From the moment we sat down with him to have coffee and chat about what we wanted our ceremony to be like, it was smooth sailing. Shortly after our meeting, he had our ceremony written out and sent it to us within a few days.... Read More We had minimal tweaks and that was no problem for him. On the wedding day, after the ceremony was over we had about everyone come up to us and complement Mathew. He was the perfect fit for us and I couldn’t recommend him and the HireAMinister team more!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Kiersten D

We used hire a minister, we got in contact with Andy. He was a great person, fit our personalities, and was helpful at the meetings. However, he said my name wrong in the ceremony, twice - then I had to correct him, and he decided to just say "she, her" the rest of the time.... Read More Great recovery but still.... I was pretty disappointed, and everyone came up to me and said how disappointing that was. I had a videographer there so now I'm having them edit that out. Although that was the worst that happened at the wedding, it for sure didn't ruin it. If he would have said my name right it would have been perfect.

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Sarah W

AMAZING!! Mathew exceeded all of our expectations. He customized a ceremony that fit my husband and I so perfectly, you would have thought he had known us for years. Our ceremony was so meaningful, personal and unquie! Mathew was an absolute dream to work with. Hiring him was... Read More one of our best/easiest descisons we made throughout our whole wedding process! I promise you won't be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 3/27/2017 Trey D

My Wife and I are so happy we chose Hireaminister.com. I absolutely loved the Ceremony and getting to know Matt. He really made my wedding special and I will value his friendship forever. God Bless

Reviewed on 2/09/2017 Diana G

Mathew DeBlanc officiated the first wedding in our family, and we look forward to having him officiate future weddings for our other daughters too! He helped us to feel comfortable, relaxed, and focused on every moment of the amazing ceremony!! He is genuine, knowledgeable,... Read More articulate, and inspiring. We're so grateful that God has brought him and his beautiful wife into our lives.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Dr. Lisa P

i have no words to really describe how meaningful Matthew DeBlanc made our ceremony. It was perfect! Matt got to know us, heard our story and compiled our vows in a beautiful, traditional yet modern way. He knew exactly what to do. He asked me what I would like him to wear as... Read More well. He was always so well dressed at the church i attended where he was a minister. He has such great presence! Matt and his wife are so positive, elegant and classy. This is my second marriage and I was so nervous about about vows and what they meant. Matt took traditional vows, placed a modern twist and made them ours. We included a sand ceremony for our blended family and had our families come together on the alter with us. Matt made this work beautifully. Now he will marrying my brother and his fiancée in San Antonio in 2017. I cannot say enough about the memory of that day that will be forever with us because of our minister.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Tim S

Some wonderful people behind this - professional, courteous, genuine believers. More than just some certification. Real, honest people who care about the work they do!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Vanessa G

Mathew was wonderful! He truly made our ceremony beautiful and covered the most important values in a marriage and in life. He isnt your ordinary minister. He is humble, impecable man. His words touched everyones heart. If i had to do it again, i would still ask Mathew to... Read More officiate our wedding.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Ruthanne B

We had a few bumps in the road days before we were supposed to get married We were so lucky to have found Mathew ! We will forever remember what a great ceremony he put together ! Thanks from the Bilikas Family

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Tiffany G

Andy was absolutely the best! I was so lucky he was available on such short notice! Andy worked with me on everything I wanted for the ceremony and it turned out perfect! Zero issues!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Blake & Kelly G

We cannot say enough good things about Carl! During our first conversation with Bill we immediately knew he was going to be perfect for us.He insisted that we all meet in a laid back setting to get a feel for us as a couple, which gave him great insight into our love for each... Read More other. He was lighthearted and funny but also extremely professional. He was in contact with us very regularly leading up to our wedding to make sure that we had everything taken care of. Carl provided us with items and suggestions that we wouldn't have thought about! He really was the perfect officiant for our wedding. We received SO MANY compliments about him! Everyone spoke to him after the wedding as if he was a part of the family. If we could give Carl more than 5/5 stars we would. We've given out Carl's information to EVERYBODY we know getting married in hopes they can receive the same heartfelt message he speaks. We can't wait until our 5 year anniversary to do it all over again and have Carl there. It will be a wonderful moment :)

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Mia G

We were so blessed to have a pastor like Mathew officiate our wedding. Not only is he the kindest, most genuine person we know, he also took extreme care into the ceremony process. He truly wanted our wedding to be exactly what we envisioned as a couple and created the most... Read More unique and personal moment for us. We had no idea where to start, but we knew we wanted it to be special and memorable. He met every single one of our expectations and more!!! A wedding can be so overwhelming with the guests, wedding party, planning and budgeting, but, when standing with my husband, I only saw him and heard our the words that were so meaningful flow from our Pastor. Our guests could not get over how magical the ceremony was the entire evening! As "professional wedding attendants" we know first hand how vital your officiant is to the wedding and if I could do it all over again, I would not choose anyone else but one of the amazing officiants from Hire A Minister! I am forever grateful for making our day more than perfect! -Mia and Chandler Pruitt

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Ryan S

There’s one word that describes what is was like working with Mathew and his team. Excellence. With all of the stress of a wedding, it’s impossible to not get overwhelmed. There are so many things that can go wrong and the last thing we wanted was a sloppy officiant. The guys at... Read More HIREAMINISTER.com were professional, well-dressed, and obsessed with the details. We had one preliminary call and the rest was history. They made the process easy and honestly it was one less thing to worry about during the big day.

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Darin R

The HIREAMINISTER team truly care about the ceremonies they perform. It isn't just a process to them, but rather the building of a relationship from the point of contact up to the end of the big day. My wife and I had the privilege of being married by Mathew DeBlanc, who really... Read More took the time and effort leading up to the wedding to ensure we were both prepared and also knowledgeable about the process. His execution of the ceremony was flawless, and we couldn't be happier with our choice. Thank you, Mat!

Reviewed on 9/02/2016

After the excitement from the proposal, we realized we needed to plan a wedding. We needed a minister! We wanted Mathew to officiate but were too shy to ask. After months of deliberation we finally built the courage to ask Mathew to officiate and we could not have been happier.... Read More Mathew approached our ceremony with a great amount of detail. He walked us through the day and made us feel so incredibly comfortable. We knew we were in great hands. Mathew was super flexible, listened to our ideas, and guided us with years of experience. To top it off, we wanted to be married by someone that upholds the virtues of marriage and family. Look at Mathew and his beautiful family and look no further. -alexa & gabe w.

Reviewed on 9/01/2016

Extremely professional and passionate about making sure your day is one you will never forget! Outstanding experience from start to finish! I wouldn't have anyone else officiate my wedding! Daniel and Marque

Reviewed on 9/01/2016

Let me just say, what an amazing company! I rarely do reviews, but these professionals truly care about making this special occasion perfect. They don't simply officiate, but they mentor and really help with the whole process. I will definitely recommend to any close family... Read More member or friend! -Chris & Em-