Classic, Documentary, Dramatic

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available

Houston, TX (832) 385-9828

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Elizabeth M

The most amazing photographers you could ever find! Kristi and Oscar have such a gift for what they do with true talent and it shows in their work. They helped to make my day amazing, and gave us the most amazing memories to treasure forever. They work so well together and give... Read More each other different perspectives to make the best shot possible. I loved getting to know them from engagement shots, to Bridal portraits, to the big day. I will definitely use them again for any photography needs! The best decesion I made for my wedding hands down, and I couldn't be more thankful for them!

Reviewed on 1/28/2017 Stephanie S

I absolutely loved working with this dynamic duo! Oscar and Kristi genuinely love what they do and only want to make sure one of the biggest days of your life (and everything leading up to it) as brautifuk and flawless as they can. I originally just booked with them because my... Read More best friend (who is a wedding planner) highly recommended theme but I was so thankful in the long run. They made my wedding truly special. There were a lot of health issues surrounding my wedding (which was just after the holidays so even crazier) and Oscar and Kristi were so flexible with everything. On our wedding day, we had them all day and I was worried I'd feel like there was a camera in my face the whole time but that was the complete opposite! They fit right in to our crazy group and everything went seamlessly (with them)! By the end of the day, if they didn't feel like family before, they certainly were by then! I would recommend them to anyone but especially to those people who aren't the most comfortable with being the center of attention. I never felt like I was being "posed like in school" in any of our shoots. They were nothing but supportive, even when I eas nervous in the beginning. They just let the pictures naturally tell your story, which to me, is the most beautiful part of all!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Nicole G

Pictures are in my opinion one of the most important parts of a wedding (obviously behind marrying the love of your life) pictures are what you look back on to remember your special day or to show your children in the future the day that you married the love of your life, and I... Read More knew that I needed to find an amazing photographer that would make sure to take tons of great pictures that we will be able to look back on. Oscar and Kristi were amazing, from our engagement pictures to our wedding, they are so down to earth and made us laugh the entire time at the same time as being professional. I am so happy with the way that our pictures came out and I will definitely choose them again when we need pictures taken in the future!

Reviewed on 7/28/2015 Alyssa H

Oscar and Kristi are the best! They made my wedding day even more special. All of our photos, from the engagement pictures to getting into the car on the night of my wedding, are absolutely gorgeous! They went above and beyond, even helping the guys get their flowers on. Every... Read More moment I could have wanted taken on the wedding was and beautifully done. I couldn't have asked for 2 better photographers, they just made me feel comfortable and that I could be my absolute self, which shines through in the pictures. Thank you Oscar and Kristi for everything!!

Reviewed on 7/24/2015 Amanda P

We were going to have such a small and casual wedding that we never even considered a photographer at first, but I'm SO happy we did! From the moment we met Oscar, my husband and I thought he was just awesome. He had great ideas for our small wedding, and absolutely captured... Read More the intimate and personal experience that we were going for. He even suggested we get a group shot of everyone there (because when I say it was a small wedding, it was small) and I think it is one of my favorite shots of the day! We put our wedding together in three weeks, AND it was on a holiday (July 4th), but they worked with us so well to get everything taken care of and planned out. If I ever need a photographer in the future, I am definitely calling these guys again!

Reviewed on 7/13/2015

Got screwed over by another photogropher and Oscar and Kristi came to the rescue. Our venue recommended them and they worked out a good deal with me. Also they did my engagement photos on quick notice because of previously mentioned other photogropher. They were excellent and... Read More went above and beyond my expectations. Will deffinatley use them again for any photogrophy needs.

An amazing photographer duo

Reviewed on 1/13/2015 Kassie J

We were on a very tight budget and were given His and Hers Foto's name by our venue. One of our best best decisions for the big day! They were so very patient and easy to work with. We got compliments from our guests how easy going they were at the reception and how amazing... Read More their sneak peeks were! The very best part was how quick they edited our pictures to view online. Oscar and Kristi were great people to work with and their work was just as amazing.