Cake Accessories, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cakes + Desserts

500 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu, HI (808) 587-7098

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Emma P

I cannot say enough good things about the Hokulani Bake Shop. I've ordered cupcakes for our wedding and they were so delicious. Can't wait to order again soon :)

Delish

Reviewed on 8/21/2014 Ashley B

I ordered cupcakes for my guests (approx. 50 guests), and order a small cake for my husband and I. The favors for the cupcakes and cake exceeded my expectations. I requested the cupcakes to be individually boxed with a lavender ribbon and our small cake to have a simple design.... Read More Not only was everything flash and delicious, but the presentation was fantastic. Ordering process was easy and I highly recommend! Thank you so much!

Cupcakes!

Reviewed on 11/07/2013 Jolyne W

I had heard about Hokulani from Cupcake Wars and tried the cupcakes on one of our visits before the wedding, they were DELICIOUS! Our favorite was the strawberry short cake cup cake. It was a little difficult to get a hold of someone about booking the wedding but it all worked... Read More out.

20YearVowRenewal

Reviewed on 6/25/2013 Tanya B

We opted for a five tier cupcake stand with a 2 layer cake on the top tier. The cupcakes were red velvet with cream cheese frosting and cupcake picks to carry the theme of our ceremony. They were delicious. Light, fluffy and I don't think there was a single one left. The... Read More cake was supposed to be a vanilla cake with strawberries between the two layers and buttercream frosting. The cake was horrible. We never intended to serve it to the guests because it was really just for cake cutting photos and I'm glad we didn't. It was as we were waiting for the limo that my husband and I had a slice and it was very bland. Plus, there were no strawberries between the layers. There was this thin line of what looked like it could have been a strawberry filling of some kind mixed with the buttercream but even that had no strawberry taste to it. If I was to do it all again and was not going to have a cake on the top tier, I would still use Hokulani because the cupcakes were out-of-this-world delicious and very reasonably priced. But I was extremely dissatisfied with the cake. Especially since I had to make two payments on the cake because the day after I paid for it, I received a call saying that had mistakenly charged me the wrong price and I needed to pay the difference. Not so happy about that part.

yummy

Reviewed on 6/24/2013 jennifer r

We got about 180 cupcakes from them with about an 8 inch cake for us to cut, and the cupcakes were absolutely delicious!! the guests loved them. We got the chocolate/peanut butter, red velvet, and strawberry guava. The cake that we cut was so so, nothing special but not bad. The... Read More service was a bit under par. I called and emailed several times from california in attempts to order from them before getting a response. I had special cupcake wrappers sent to them, and a week before the wedding they told me they never got them. When i tracked the package and told them that i saw that it was sent to them a few weeks prior, they told me the wrappers i got would not work. My planner got them to purchase new ones for me to use. Overall, i was happy with them and would work with them again because the cupcakes were so good.

Hawaiian Deliciousness

Reviewed on 7/20/2012 Jenny T

When I began my search for dessert for our post wedding dinner I searched high and low for a shop that could provide what we needed at a reasonable price. I only needed service for 8. I decided on just doing cupcakes. Hokulani now has a location in Waikiki so they seemed like... Read More a good place to start. I communicated with someone over email but easily found the bake shop on the strip so we walked in off the street 5 days before our wedding and bought about 5 different cupcakes to indulge in. They were all mouth watering but we decided to go wit the tropical choice of strawberry guava. The ladies in a shop took our order the next day for our wedding day. Apparently my Kama'aina friend had no problem picking them up and paying for them.

Good Yummy Cupcakes and Cake!

Reviewed on 6/21/2012 Maria Y

They have great customer service and yummy cupcakes. The cake was pretty and yummy, too.

Great tasting cupcakes

Reviewed on 12/22/2011 Lisa B

These cupcakes were amazing--and in fun, Hawaiian flavors! However, the fact that I received a call 15 minutes before I walked down the aisle saying that the cupcakes had been delivered to the wrong location and were in 4 large boxes, when we had paid for a delivery AND a set-up... Read More fee, definitely knocks two stars off. The venue hosting the reception received a huge tip for going and picking them up for us (life saver) and our host family set up the tiers and the cupcakes. I would have taken cupcakes that didn't taste as good for better service. Sorry Hokulani.

YUMMMM!!!

Reviewed on 11/07/2011 Diana B

Great service and awesome cupcakes! The red velvet with cream cheese icing was perfect!! Affordable rates and great quality.

Yummy!

Reviewed on 10/25/2011 Tricia G

We had 75 cupcakes delivered and set up for our small wedding. They were delicious! We chose different 'Hawaii' flavors since we had out-of-town guests and they loved it (strawberry guava, coconut, lilikoi, etc.) Hokulani was easy to work with. They even died frosting to... Read More all match and match our wedding colors. They delivered everything on time and as promised. Only thing is their rental cupcake stand is acrylic and sort-of cheap looking. Probably just me being picky, but you might want to think about getting a cute stand of your own instead of renting theirs.

Moist...Yummy Cupcakes!

Reviewed on 10/06/2011 Lana W

These cupcakes are awesome. I was worried they would be dry after sitting out but they were as moist as the ones at their shop. The delivery came when it was supposed to and they labelled all the boxes. I even went to the shop multiple times while in Hawaii. I am craving one... Read More right now….too bad I am back at home.

Best Cake Ever

Reviewed on 7/15/2011 Michelle N

I had heard the Hokulani Bake Shop's cupcakes were good, but they are more than that. They are melt in your mouth with flavor delicious. I got a cupcake wedding cake through them and the price was absolutely perfect. Plus, they came to my wedding location and set everything up... Read More for me. Additionally, they worked with my florist to get fresh flowers on top of each cupcake with a fresh flower topper on the small anniversary tier. I am still hearing about how delicious and unique my cake was. If I need a cake, again, I will definitely go through them.

yumm-o!

Reviewed on 3/22/2011 michelle k

had the cutest cupcake wedding cake..red velvet and lemon lilikoi so good!

affordable and yummy

Reviewed on 9/15/2010 nicole c

They lost my order the day before the wedding, however they made up for it by creating a delicious and affordable cake the day of wedding.