$ – Inexpensive

Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning

New York, NY Tri-State Area (917) 565-7300

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Danielle G

My husband and I connected with Vicki and Alexis through our wedding venue, The DUMBO Loft. From the first moment we hired them we were impressed with the amount of effort that they put into helping us achieve our vision. When I choose to have my wedding at The DUMBO Loft, I... Read More knew that deciding to get married at a DIY venue would be stressful. Vicki and Alexis worked tirelessly at making everything easier by helping me with all logistical and creative choices. They were always an e-mail or a phone call away throughout our engagement, and helped facilitate all communications between myself and our vendors. On our wedding day, everything went smoothly and seamlessly. If they was ever a problem behind the scenes, I was unaware. We wholeheartedly recommend Hold your Hand Events.

Reviewed on 5/04/2016 Nikhil M

My wife and I brought Alexis & Vicki of HYHE on board a few months before our wedding, and we could not be happier with our choice! The two of them are friendly, professional, and clearly experienced in the art of wedding coordination. They were very responsive to emails, and... Read More always had a prompt and efficient solution to the little snags that came up in our (and I'm sure in every) wedding! We particularly appreciated their ideas for our decor and ceremony timeline, as well as their ability to be the middleman between us and all of our vendors, saving us from having to keep track of everything separately. On the wedding day, everything went smoothly, and the day was a huge success! It was invaluable to have them working behind the scenes that day so that we could spend time focusing on our wedding, visiting with our guests, and just enjoying the evening. Thank you again!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Amanda H

I had a great experience working with Alexis and Vicki. From the start they were very responsive and handled our ever request with ease and professionalism. Every time I had a question or concern, I received an answer back right away, which was especially wonderful as we got... Read More closer to the wedding and I had a million questions for them. The day of went very smoothly and if an issue came up they were right on top of it to handle quickly and with poise. I cannot recommend highly enough!

Reviewed on 8/07/2015 Gabi M

We used Alexis and Vicki, as well as Vicki's daughter, Ariel, for day-of planning for our wedding reception. We couldn't have made a better decision. We were in contact primarily with Alexis and she was wonderful about answering any questions we had prior to when the bulk of... Read More their services began to kick in (about 10 weeks before the reception). We were hosting our wedding reception for friends and family that couldn't be at our more private wedding ceremony a year ago and mainly wanted a company that would make it possible for us to enjoy our reception day. Alexis and Vicki took care of everything (from setting up decorations, -we paid a little extra for this- to making sure we had food set aside for us, to cleaning up and getting everything to the right people. They were fantastic from start to finish and we are so glad we chose Hold Your Hand Events for our (second) special day.

Reviewed on 7/15/2015 Diana C

Shall I say perfection....I had a vision and Alexis, Vicki & Ariel brought it to life....I feel very blessed to have worked with these beautiful ladies. I highly recommend their services....Very personable as well as professional....Our families will be talking about our wedding... Read More celebration for years to come! You ladies have got a loyal and happy client for life....Continue to bring joy to families with your amazing gift.....I'm forever a loyal & happy client! Best, Diana & William

Reviewed on 7/13/2015

Alexis and Vicki provided day of coordination services for my wedding in June 20th. They were absolutely fantastic, I do no know how the day would have gone without them. Leading up to the event they were very responsive and organized ...and provided me peace of mind more than... Read More anything else when little issues would come up! The night of the rehearsal dinner Alexis intercepted an issue with our Trolley service and devised a solution and sorted it all out before I could even realize...without her working on that issue I honestly think it would have resulted in complete disaster/bridal meltdown. The day of the wedding, everything ran like clock-work and I credit it to their careful coordination. Alexis even helped with a bustling emergency! If I were to host a large party again in the future they would be my first call.

Reviewed on 5/27/2015 Jaclyn P

They were fantastic! Such a huge help! They really took all the pressure off when we got close to the wedding and let us focus on everything else. Definitely worth it! Leave the timing and vendors to the professionals and let yourself relax and enjoy the time before your... Read More wedding.

Savers!

Reviewed on 2/23/2015 susan d

Vicki and Alexis are two in a million. I look back at my wedding and the months leading up and I honestly know I couldn't have done it without them. From our very first meeting I knew I had found the perfect coordinators. Every question or issue I had (and there were many!)... Read More they knew a solution for. I was just starting to really stress about certain aspects of my wedding and they put me at ease, Vicki even getting on her cell phone immediately to solve an issue during our meeting. And this was even before I signed a contract. My wedding day was everything I wanted. Vikci and Alexis were there the whole day and constantly doing something, perfecting the details, and being there for me and my family. I don't envy the stress of their job, but they do it with ease, calm, and with a smile. They are pros!

Thank You Again!

Reviewed on 2/23/2015 anna s

Hold Your Hand Events were my partial planners for our wedding last year. We found our venue and from there Vicki and Alexis helped us find a caterer, photographer, DJ, and helped us with hotels. They were always there any time of day with a quick answer or phone call. I felt... Read More like I had my own wedding hotline to contact when things got confusing or stressful. They were also our day of coordinators. If you are trying to decide if you really need a DOC, trust me, you do. Especially if you are booking a venue when you bring everything in like we did. They were complete lifesavers being at the venue all day so I had a stress free day getting ready and doing photography (something Alexis helped us out with as well). They were there the whole night. I cannot recommend these two ladies enough!

So thankful for Alexis and Vicki!

Reviewed on 1/27/2015 Anjali P

My husband and I could not have pulled off our wedding without Alexis and Vicki! Though they describe themselves as day-of coordinators, they worked with us throughout the months leading up to our wedding and definitely took the reins during the month before. We were able to... Read More hand off everything to them before our wedding and are so thankful that they made sure everything ran smoothly! They managed my wedding day stresses excellently and handled all the final details with our vendors so we didn't have to worry on our wedding day and could just enjoy ourselves. I would highly recommend Hold Your Hand Events to any bride who wants to plan her own wedding during the months before, but wants expert wedding coordinators to execute the day! Thank you Alexis and Vicki!

The Absolute Best!

Reviewed on 1/05/2015 Marissa H

My now husband and I hired Alexis and Vicki from Hold Your Hand Events to help us with our month-of wedding planning, and to say they were amazing would be an understatement. We literally don't know how we could have had such an incredible wedding without them! From the first... Read More time we met Vicki and Alexis, we immediately felt comfortable and knew that we were in good hands. Unlike many other wedding vendors who can have a bit of an attitude or be unresponsive, Vicki and Alexis were warm, straight to the point, and available whenever we needed them for anything at all. Whether it was first thing in the morning or at dinnertime, we were always able to reach out to them and get a helpful response. They were completely buttoned up, always had the answers we were looking for, and did it all with a smile on their faces. Not only did Vicki and Alexis become our go-to people for all of the details of wedding planning, but they even picked up some of the slack when some of our other vendors weren't performing at 100%. I couldn't have asked for two better women to help me during those last couple of crazy months before the wedding, and on the day of of our wedding, they executed everything perfectly. I was able to enjoy the day without any stress or worry because I knew that Vicki and Alexis were on top of every detail, and by the end of the night when we said goodbye, I honestly felt like I was saying goodbye to two friends. That's how wonderful of an experience it was working with them, and to this day, my husband and I wholeheartedly agree that hiring them was the best money we spent for the entire wedding. I recommend Hold Your Hands Events to anyone planning a wedding, and promise you will not be disappointed- they're the absolute best!

Wedding Day Stress Relievers

Reviewed on 12/16/2014 Courtney T

Alexis and Vicki were a last minute addition to our wedding planning and boy was it a good addition. My husband and I thought we had everything under control until the last two weeks leading up to the wedding...things just got overwhelming. Alexis and Vicky were so helpful in... Read More contacting the vendors and fine tuning last minute details. Thank you Alexis and Vicki!! We really appreciate everything!

Lifesavers!

Reviewed on 9/15/2014 Cheryl D

I wouldn't hesitate for a moment to recommend Hold Your Hand Events. They were there for me in every way possible the weeks leading to my wedding, which is when you need as much help as you can get. I felt so confident leaving them to deal with the logistics of our wedding.... Read More From our consultation meeting they helped me think of so many things that I hadn't even thought of and then took care of the majority of them. And on my wedding day, I had both Alexis and Vicki on hand to help me down the aisle (plus 8 bridemaids) and then helped my caterer and DJ hold down the party for the rest of the night. I wish I had these two to around to help me all the time. I doubt they miss my multiple middle of the night emails, though.

The Best!

Reviewed on 3/05/2014 amy b

Hold Your Hand coordinated my wedding last year and I will be forever thankful for everything they did. From start to finish they made sure everything was perfect and relieved so much stress on my wedding day. Vicki and Alexis were organized, professional, and most... Read More importantly, incredibly calm on what I'm sure would have been a crazy day without their help. I have already and will continue to recommend them to my family and friends.

Totally worth it!

Reviewed on 1/02/2014 Pamela D

Vicki & Alexis were lifesavers from the beginning. I hired them for day-of planning but they ended up helping me from the month before on. They were both extremely responsive, helped me negotiate to save money at the last minute and made my day peaceful and fun. I did not... Read More have to worry about anything and any issue I was apprised of, was taken care of by them immediately and with minimal hassle. I would recommend them wholeheartedly to anyone and would use them again for a large party.

Highly, highly recommended

Reviewed on 11/11/2013 Hannah R

We used Hold Your Hand Events for day of planning for our wedding. Alexis and Vicki went above and beyond anything I could have wished for. They answered all questions I had immediately and if they didn't know the answers, they found out within an hour. They called all my... Read More vendors and coordinated all of their drop offs and pick ups. They helped me throughout the wedding process, ,not only on the day of. The day of the wedding, they made sure everything went smoothly. They were organized, thoughtful and on top of everything. They were kind and helpful. I cannot express enough how much I would recommend them for your wedding day or event.

Totally Worth It

Reviewed on 11/11/2013 Ruby H

Alexis and Vicki were amazing! I totally recommend their services and dealing with them was such a breeze. We hired them for day of service, but their package includes meeting a month prior to help you leading into the day of. It was so nice to have them on hand to facilitate... Read More and manage everything so my husband and I could just enjoy the day.

A MILLION THANKS!

Reviewed on 9/10/2013 elizabeth h

I initially contacted Hold Your Hand early in my wedding planning process. I was looking to just book a wedding day coordinator, but when I realized how knowledgeable and in the loop Vicki and Alexis are with NY weddings, I decided to book them as full planners. It was... Read More definitely the best decision I made. They had an answer and solution for everything and helped me find amazing vendors. They were great at getting me the best price possible. Our wedding day was as close to perfect as possible. I had a lot of out of town family with me the whole day and Alexis and Vicki kept us on schedule all day. When we finally left at 1am, they were still working. Thanks again, ladies! We couldn't have done it without you!

The best!

Reviewed on 8/14/2013 zoe h

I was working on a small budget in a very small time frame and I really didn't think I could afford a day of coordinator, let alone a full planner. I contacted Hold Your Hand Events for their rates and was happy to learn they were quite reasonable. I hired them for day of, but... Read More I truly felt like I had a full service planner. They never tired of my questions and requests for help finding vendors. I would even text at weird hours and they were always quick to get back to me. I know Vicki and Alexis work this operation on their own and it works to their benefit. I can't tell you how many of my vendors had employees all over the place contacting me. These two work with you from beginning to end and are the two there on your wedding day. Their timeline is perfect and professional. Even when I had to completely change around appointments for my bridal party, they had a updated timeline to me within an hour. They even kept my visiting cousin, who was the DJ, in line. I wasn't comfortable telling a family member to stop acting like a fool so they did it for me. I made sure this was my first knot review for my wedding because I wanted to make sure these ladies got credit for an amazing job!

The best!

Reviewed on 7/12/2013 catherine r

I was initially hesitant on hiring a day of coordinator, but when my wedding was over I was quick to say that Hold Your Hand Events was the best investment we made. They were there months before my wedding day to answer any questions and recommendations even though their... Read More coordinator duties technically don't start until a month prior. They even checked up on me occasionally in the months leading to our wedding to see how I was doing. The day of went perfectly. Alexis stayed with my bridal party during the day and my friends and family thought she was great. Vicky stayed at our venue and made sure all our vendors were in place and following a very tight schedule. There were many small tasks that popped up during the day and they were quick to jump in and take care of them. If you considering hiring a coordinator, I would tell you that it's money well spent. Especially with these 2 on your side.