Add Editorial Allure to Your Marital Bliss

Trash The Dress

$0-$1,000, $1,000-$1,999

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Photo + Video

54-079 Hauula Homestead Rd, Hauula, HI

Destination Wedding

Reviewed on 7/04/2013 Lauren M

I booked Mark for 3 hours for my destination wedding. I loved the photo blog on his website and I'm so happy he photographed our wedding! In just 3 hours, he was able to take over 350 photos, all of which we think are fantastic. I met him the day of the wedding when he came to... Read More take "getting ready" shots, but I was so focused on making sure things were going according to plan I didn't even really know what to do or say. Mark took the lead and got great pictures of the dress, shoes, and my mom, sister, and I getting ready. He knew I wanted family pics, so after the ceremony he went to work getting pictures of all of us in front of the beautiful view of the mountains. Then he led my husband and I to two different beaches to take pictures. The first one for the mountains adjacent to the beach, and the second one for its palm trees. After we went home, Mark wasted no time. We got the pictures and release form within a few short weeks, and have already printed and framed some of our photographs! We love them all!