A Day That's All About You

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

50 N. Central Ave, Fairborn, OH

Above and beyond!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Angela R

Carolyn Hollon was amazing!! She really knows her flowers and has exceptional ideas! She went above and beyond to create the perfect wedding bouquets and center pieces for my wedding!! She made the planning process and day off so EASY for me! I was pretty clueless on wedding... Read More etiquette for flowers and she knew it all and walked me through it. She made it so stress free! The flowers were perfect very good quality for a VERY good price!! People are still talking about my glowing calla Lilly centerpieces!!!

Above and Beyond

Reviewed on 6/12/2014 Brittany C

The staff at Hollon Flowers was truly willing to go above and beyond to accommodate my wedding dream. We selected a DIY option, where I brought in the bridal party the Thursday before and we built all of my centerpieces, bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres under the... Read More supervision of the staff. IT WAS A BLAST!! We had SO much fun!! The flowers looked WONDERFUL and the staff was very creative in accommodating my desire to have orange slices in the vases to match our wedding colors (Thanks, Pinterest!!). They not only beat the price of another vendor by nearly $300, but then also added more to the order. We were THRILLED with our experience, and I would DEFINITELY recommend them to anyone!!

Beautiful Wedding Flowers Black Eyed Lilies

Reviewed on 7/18/2013 michelle h

Hollon Flowers - was one of the best experiences of my wedding. They were very helpful in planning, took time to show me the different styles, willing to add color to the flowers by powder, and put them together before I decided to order. Bridesmaid Flowers lasted for over two... Read More weeks!! My flowers are still living strong! I would recommend them to everyone! EXCELLENT JOB!! Love you Hollon Flowers!

Amazing Service!

Reviewed on 9/21/2012 Katie B

I got most of my flowers from Hollon Flowers and they were wonderful! The owner was helpful in helping me choose flowers and she recreated the bouquet that I wanted perfectly!

Beautiful, Low Stress Flowers

Reviewed on 9/18/2012 Ashley K

Carolyn was incredible. I don't know anything about flowers, but she was able to take my simple (and a little scattered) ideas and my difficult request for blue-and-white bouquets and arrangements and did an amazing job. In addition, her long history working weddings and... Read More events on base made what could have been a hassle (working to get an outside vendor with no experience on base, and set up with the staff) a breeze. She dropped off our bouquets and pew bows at the chapel and then nipped over to the club and set up the centerpieces there. Everything was still beautiful, even days after the wedding :D I would definitely recommend booking her!

Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 7/07/2011 Ashley H

Carolyn did a great job of working with me to create the look I wanted for my flowers! The flowers looked amazing, though not all of the pieces we talked about being in them were there, so I was ever so slightly disappointed but overall I was very satisfied!